Vaccine Mandates are Facing huge Protests Around the Globe.

Slotback Right

58 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

.  You can run the data overall, by vaccine type, and by age group.  Terms and methodology are defined.

BTW: I just checked on Vermont...you know...

since they were the ones to supposedly reach "herd immunity" first 👍

with the highest rate of vaccination 👌

and guess what the latest ACTUAL COVID DEATH RESULTS are ???...

In the last two weeks reported, 16 deaths — 15 of them vaccinated

😳

the data summary dated Sept. 24 revealed that 15 of the 16 new deaths in the two-week period since the last data summary on Sept. 10 were among vaccinated Vermonters. 

Care to explain ???

💩

59 minutes ago, Troll said:

Care to explain ???

💩

Since everyone who supports mandatory untested jabs here .... are apparently stumped LOLOL,

Allow me to offer just one (of the many) viable options, you all seem to be overlooking 👀....

One thought that comes to mind is some "methodology".... you know...of assigning "deaths as Covid",

as getting caught up.....in it's own deceit....

🤓

PS: not sure how much 'solace' that provides....

...but if you "need to believe"

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Troll said:

In that same power point:

About 446,306 people have been fully vaccinated in Vermont. The breakthrough cases represent a small portion, about 0.6%, 0.6% of the fully vaccinated population.

Also in that same power point:

To date there have been 76 hospitalizations and 33 deaths among the 2,819 cases of vaccine breakthrough.

But you can cherry pick the data all you want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

In that same power point:

About 446,306 people have been fully vaccinated in Vermont. The breakthrough cases represent a small portion, about 0.6%, 0.6% of the fully vaccinated population.

Also in that same power point:

To date there have been 76 hospitalizations and 33 deaths among the 2,819 cases of vaccine breakthrough.

But you can cherry pick the data all you want.

Yup...

just cherrypicking...

ACTUAL DEATHS...

👍

PS: did you find the parts about minorities and gender inequalities fascinating too ??? 🤡

BTW: You really DO suck at data...hahaha

...but you might wannt to ask yerself why it took em almost two years, to assimilate that % of a rate of a deflection 👌🤣

2 minutes ago, Rippers said:

When proven wrong, he goes back to the same M.O.  I suspect another misquote followed by emoji's on deck.

It's called

Official Political Thread

AKA

ACTUAL DATA

👍

PS: and all I've done....is watch you melt down over it...🤣🤣

BTW: you could always claim some claim where there is no claim...

and prove yourself a bigger idiot...

again.

😝

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You're not going to get an honest conversation from him.  Nor will you get a complete sentence.  😁

Oh, I know. And it’s funny how he lies again about me melting down, but his posts about me outnumber mine to him about 3:1.   And his get more and more irrational as they go.  Cheap entertainment.  

5 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Oh, I know. And it’s funny how he lies again about me melting down,

Almost forgot lol.

I cherrypicked Vermont don't you see 👀...

Cause given the super high "Vax RATE"

(your absolute "requirement of no help" prior LOL)

YOU should have the greatest advantage

👍

PS: what happened ? 🤷‍♂️

BTW: Would you claim your state a crisis of the unvaxed...

...when 15 out of the last 16 deaths were vaxed ?  like that VT gov did...  🤪

16 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Cheap entertainment.  

worthless for some 😘

2 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Post the slide that says that.  Not your misinterpretation and smoke screen of misinformation.  Post the actual evidence.

heavy duty calculus....🤓

on Sept. 24... 33 deaths among breakthrough cases minus the 18 on Sept. 10 = 15   for the latest 2 weeks  👍

Sept. 24... 21 total deaths listed in September        minus the   5 on Sept. 10 = 16   for the latest 2 weeks  👌

AS IN....

15 of the 16 Deaths were vaxed breakthrough cases

🧐

PS:

1 hour ago, Troll said:

BTW: You really DO suck at data...hahaha

🤣

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

heavy duty calculus....🤓

on Sept. 24... 33 deaths among breakthrough cases minus the 18 on Sept. 10 = 15   for the latest 2 weeks  👍

Sept. 24... 21 total deaths listed in September        minus the   5 on Sept. 10 = 16   for the latest 2 weeks  👌

AS IN....

🧐

PS:

🤣

You are smoke screening. Show the non-existent data, not your misrepresentation or misunderstanding of it. It’s a simple ask.  And do it without trying to demean me again.  You posted the slides.  Post the slide that shows you are right  

I don’t think you can. 

8 hours ago, Rippers said:

You are I am smoke screening. Show the non-existent data.  It’s a simple ask. 

You are a fucking idiot...👍

...I just did 👌

🤣

PS: if you need the links again...here you go...👀

11 hours ago, Troll said:

the data summary dated Sept. 24 <<LINK revealed that 15 of the 16 new deaths in the two-week period since the last data summary on Sept. 10 <<LINK were among vaccinated Vermonters.

idiot GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

You are a fucking idiot...👍

...I just did 👌

🤣

PS: if you need the links again...here you go..

No, that is just the same long power point that proves none of your claims.  You are just banking on the fact that people won't read through it and you hope it will give more emphasis to your impotent .gif calling me an idiot.

I asked for one screen shot in your example that proved me wrong.  You could not provide it.  Who is the idiot?

I am done with your sorry ass.

Prove me wrong.  You can't. You called me a liar and I asked for proof.  None given.  Your proof was just to claim that my facts contradicted your conspriacy theories, so therefore I "lied". 

Then I showed you to be a liar over and over, with actual examples of you misconstruing the truth, therefore, lying.

Emoji time!!!

8 hours ago, Rippers said:

No, that is just the same long power point that proves none all of your claims.  You are  The 6 oclock news is just banking on the fact that people like me won't read through it, and you hope it gives more emphasis to your impotent  very appropriate .gif calling me an idiot.

I asked for can't find at least one screen shot in your example that proved me wrong.  You I could not provide understand it.  Who is I am the idiot!

I am done with your have a sorry ass.

You Proved me wrong.  I can't handle it. You called me I'm a proven liar and I asked for proof folded like a cheap tent  None with excuses  given.   Your My proof was just to claim that my fake facts contradicted reality and your my conspriacy theories are BS, so therefore I "lied". 

Then I showed you how to be a liar over and over, with actual examples of you me misconstruing the truth, therefore, lying.

Emoji time!!!

You seem to have a REALLY hard time finding the most simplest and and most meaningful real data....

from any source. 🤣

Even when someone hands you the link.

You got a problem with the way they write it up.... you know...

highlighting minority and sexual discrepancies with colorful charts...well

complain to them. 👍

ACTUAL DEATHS....

remember it 👌

and If you ever figure out how to read, feel free to come back and join the conversation ...🤣

💩

PS: It's "almost like" someone does not want you to know the ACTUAL DEATHS in many press releases...

...apparently you fell for it...and can't even find how many ACTUAL DEATHS there are.

😳

image.png.f35f1c70d9d7884811539c3aaaceceb5.png

for the rest of the class...

Not exactly Calculus, but when you need "pictures" to read...🙄

it gets visually ugly,

but let's review anyhoo..

9 hours ago, Troll said:

heavy duty calculus....🤓

AS IN....

🧐

from provided Sept 24th link (data on the very last page, page 36, go figure LOL)

470112810_Screenshot2021-10-20at08-09-18COVID-19WeeklySummary-COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-24-2021pdf.png.16b8387408f7b9fd12918707672ea776.png

Sept 10...also from provided link (also last page #36 👍)

173007071_Screenshot2021-10-20at08-11-23COVID-19WeeklySummary-COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-10-2021pdf.png.7a2482576f7a0d5d5d85b58d7a122d16.png

YET AGAIN 33 - 18 = 15 vaccine breakthrough deaths in the last 2 weeks 👍

------------- out of ---------------------------

... from provided Sept 24th link (page 24)

829105040_Screenshot2021-10-20at08-00-31COVID-19WeeklySummary-COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-24-2021pdf.png.e51ce7a754ea21cac2d69410c32b3918.png

Sept 10...from provided link (also page 24)

771676204_Screenshot2021-10-20at08-02-31COVID-19WeeklySummary-COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-10-2021pdf.png.c240bfa3bd32b63e42f4ae373f909ebc.png

YET AGAIN  21 - 5 = 16 total ACTUAL DEATHS in the last 2 weeks 👍

...and the simplest and most MEANINGFUL data.....

is right at yer fingertips 👋

15 vaccine breakthrough ACTUAL DEATHS.... out of 16 ACTUAL TOTAL DEATHS in the last 2 weeks 👍

🤓

PS: and Rippers is a "stupid liar" 💩

idiot GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

who can't even read the pictures....💩💩

already provided...💩💩💩

🤣

9 hours ago, Rippers said:

You are smoke screening. Show the non-existent data, not your misrepresentation or misunderstanding of it. It’s a simple ask.  And do it without trying to demean me again.  You posted the slides.  Post the slide that shows you are right  

I don’t think you can. 

Hey that's a Reeeeeeeeeealy nice 👍

additional edit ...🤣

PS: YOU DON"T THINK ???? 🤔

....at all ?

😘

13 hours ago, Troll said:

BTW: I just checked on Vermont...you know...

since they were the ones to supposedly reach "herd immunity" first 👍

with the highest rate of vaccination 👌

and guess what the latest ACTUAL COVID DEATH RESULTS are ???...

😳

the data summary dated Sept. 24 revealed that 15 of the 16 new deaths in the two-week period since the last data summary on Sept. 10 were among vaccinated Vermonters. 

Care to explain ???

💩

Setting aside for the moment the obviously motivated reasoning behind trying to focus our attention on a very small slice of data when a much larger suite is available.  Why, if you “just checked on Vermont,” did you choose the 9/24 report instead of the more recent 10/8 report?

Have you been consuming more crap information sources and calling it ‘research’ again?