Vaccine Mandates are Facing huge Protests Around the Globe.

Slotback Right

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just gonna leave this here….

bgw

F9055B4D-FDDE-42CC-8CA5-95FE7EEDAA22.jpeg

BLM says you are a race traitor....👌

you deaf too???

Run along now....

....your dog whistle is calling 👍

PS: pick up your trash when you leave too... 🙄

BTW: a link to an article on an anti-vaccine website about a Black infant who had died. The tweet read, “Did this little boys life not matter? A beautiful little black baby dies after vaccines. Where are the protests? Where is the outrage? #BlackLivesMatter.” A week later, prominent anti-vaccine activist Sheri Tenpenny tweeted, “Whose #protesting for our babies? Whose going to the #frontline for to be a voice for our children? We’ve got to protect these kids!  #VaccinesAreNotTheAnswer #ChildrensLivesMatter.” Another user with 2,163 followers suggested Bill and Melinda Gates are trying to endanger Black people with a coronavirus vaccine, using the trending hashtags #ExposeBillGates and #BlackLivesMatter. On the same theme, one of the groups that vocally supported the Reopen protests posted a racist meme featuring a Black boy and the text, “we ain’t takin no vaccine from some shady ass nerd.”
Other anti-vaxxers invoked the sentiment of the protests. Darla Shine, an anti-vaccine influencer with over 22,000 followers, tweeted a scene from a rally depicting a Black Lives Matter poster next to a sign that read, “Lord Cuomo, We Will Not Be Your Lab Rats.” The next day, the Massachusetts Freedom Coalition, an anti-vaccine group with 1,075 followers on Facebook, replied to a pro-Black Lives Matter tweet by Rep. Jack Lewis. Their tweet read, “Discrimination is never ok. Hate is never ok…Or do we have to loot & riot in the streets, too? Our dead is a long list.” Notably, the Freedom Coalition account was dormant between February and June, when Black Lives Matter protests were becoming widespread. One of the account’s first June posts stated, “Vaccine Mandates are Genetic Discrimination.”

image.png.d2db26cf8b0b7218caae6c486c3bee0a.png

Maybe you should explain to him

how and why people with two full vax shots already injected

are counted as "unvaxed"  when they die from a vax reaction 👌

Go for it 👍

PS: There is your claimed "Vax Science"....

...and then there is your "bad interpretations of data", and mislabeling for propaganda purpose.  🤓

BTW: You seem confused with yourself again. 💩

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, Rippers said:

In the last two months, 100% of Covid deaths in our hospital have been un double dose vaccinated patients who didn't last two weeks, and died immediately from the vax.  In the last two months, 94% of our hospitalized Covid patients have been un single and double dose vaccinated .

But it doesn't stop causes hospitalization and death???

On 10/4/2021 at 3:22 PM, Rippers said:

I am just posting our data.  Don't you fucking dare call me a liar when you're just talking out of your ass.

You can drop dead for all I care.

The RED above is ALL very possible

ACCORDING to your........"DATA".

So ACCORDING to your "DATA"...

You are definitely

a LIAR.

🤓

PS: when you spew absolutely useless, poorly manipulated data, like it means something....🤣🤣🤣

(and you were already warned how stupid yer "data" was...LOL)

BTW:  Stupid people run with stupid data lies 🤷‍♂️

...regurgitation is cute and a great look tho 💩

3 hours ago, Troll said:

You are definitely

a LIAR.

Why don't you come here and speak to our Infection Control staff before you call me--and by default, them, liars?

You know, get your information directly from the professionals who deal with it everyday instead of making accusations and insinuations?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The insinuation from this thread seems to be that if there are a "lot" of protesters then they should get what they want.

I'm ready for Slotback Right to endorse all of the anti-war protests, the Black Lives Matter movement and the anti-Trump positions.

It isn’t about protesting. The point isn’t to give the people protesting what they want. It is about people complaining that the government is acting like dictators and trying to rescind our freedoms as described in the constitution 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rippers said:

Why don't you come here and speak to our Infection Control staff before you call me--and by default, them, liars?

You know, get your information directly from the professionals who deal with it everyday instead of making accusations and insinuations?

no need to ask them if your numbers are garbage...

they are.

Use them and be called out for the farce you represent. 👍

and that especially goes for your "professional infection control" staff too. 👌

PS: So what is it that you are having some hard time understanding...🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, Troll said:

PS: So what is it that you are having some hard time understanding.

I completely understand what you are saying and I chose to disagree with your opinion because I believe you are either just an ill informed conspiracy theorist or are intentionally being a troll.  Actually, you're a little of both.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

I completely understand what you are saying and I chose to disagree with your opinion because I believe you are either just an ill informed conspiracy theorist or are intentionally being a troll.  Actually, you're a little of both.

On 10/13/2021 at 7:57 AM, Troll said:

Maybe you should explain

how and why people with two full vax shots already injected

are counted as "unvaxed"  when they die from a vax reaction 👌

Go for it 👍

PS: There is your claimed "Vax Science"....

...and then there is your "bad interpretations of data", and mislabeling for propaganda purpose.  🤓

BTW: You seem confused with yourself again. 💩

Listen liar...

When proven a liar on point,

your best move is usually

not "trying" to point fingers 👈

Just correct yourself ...

...or be shown with ignorant intentions 👍

just sayin'

🤓

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

When proven a liar on point,

Proven? Where?

You used your opinion and tin hat conspiracy assumptions as "proof".

Come review our data and talk to actual people working in the field before making assumptions and character assassination.  If you won't do that, shut the fuck up because you lack credibility.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rippers said:

Proven? Where?

You used your opinion and tin hat conspiracy assumptions as "proof".

Come review our data and talk to actual people working in the field before making assumptions and character assassination.  If you won't do that, shut the fuck up because you lack credibility.

ACTUALLY... all I did was highlight how your "relied upon data"

is pure garbage propaganda,🤣

Knowingly claiming incorrectly phrased results by the methodology of compilation.

You can explain (how people who immediately die from vax reactions, are counted as "unvaxed" in your data)...

Or you can repeat the "unvaxed data lie", and represent that ignorant intention. 👌

YOUR CHOICE 👍

PS: STILL claiming you don't understand your own position ???    LOLOL 🤣

BTW: Maybe try "thinking harder" 😝

Thinking Disney GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: STILL claiming you don't understand your own position ??

And you do not understand mine.  You are making assumptions and since you lack any sense of integrity or honesty, you conclude that your assumptions are true in every situation because no one else is capable of having integrity and honesty.

My original fact was that since August, 100% of our Covid related deaths were unvaccinated people.  We have had 2 deaths in that timeframe, neither one of them even received their first shot.  So there goes your first assumption.  Have we had vaccinated people die?  Yes, but none since August.  The same goes for the population in the hospital.  Has it been 94% since the vaccination first came out?  No.  But it has since August, at least at the time I first mentioned it.

If patients were dying right away because of the vaccination, the doctors would be screaming bloody murder to anyone who will listen.  Not just some obscure rando found on Twitter, most doctors.  But wait, what are they doing?  Encouraging people to get vaccinated.

Is our definition of vaccinated the same as yours?  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.   But since you chose to think the worst of people, it doesn't matter what it is.  You'll go straight to spouting your assumptions, misinterpretations and claims of lies. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rippers said:

And you do not understand mine.  You are making assumptions and since you lack any sense of integrity or honesty, you conclude that your assumptions are true in every situation because no one else is capable of having integrity and honesty.

My original fact was that since August, 100% of our Covid related deaths were unvaccinated people.  We have had 2 deaths in that timeframe, neither one of them even received their first shot.  So there goes your first assumption.  Have we had vaccinated people die?  Yes, but none since August.  The same goes for the population in the hospital.  Has it been 94% since the vaccination first came out?  No.  But it has since August, at least at the time I first mentioned it.

If patients were dying right away because of the vaccination, the doctors would be screaming bloody murder to anyone who will listen.  Not just some obscure rando found on Twitter, most doctors.  But wait, what are they doing?  Encouraging people to get vaccinated.

Is our definition of vaccinated the same as yours?  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.   But since you chose to think the worst of people, it doesn't matter what it is.  You'll go straight to spouting your assumptions, misinterpretations and claims of lies. 

I have only explained how your numbers and your claims

are corrupt...

that is not an assumption,

again feel free to try and explain away otherwise 👍

PS:

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Is our definition of vaccinated the same as yours?  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  

It isn't....

BTW: Now which is "CORRECT".....

Thinking Disney GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

I have only explained how your numbers and your claims

are corrupt...

that is not an assumption,

Actually, you have not.

You have only offered a scenario where they potentially could be, saying that people are getting a vaccination, getting immediately sick, going to the hospital and dying and are then counted as an unvaccinated Covid related death.  You are also saying that this is happening on a wide scale.

My response is, no, that is not happening, at least not here.  And its also not happening on a wide scale because the doctors who would be aware of it would be singing to the high heavens about the danger of the vaccine instead of promoting it.  Most of them actually do abide by the Hippocratic Oath, despite what your quack internet sources want to proclaim.

• Like 1

Just now, Rippers said:

My response is, no, that is not happening, at least not here.

Because "The Proven Liar" denies it now ???

LOL....😝

You know if you lack any credibility

There is a reason for that....👍

PS: 2nd dip of the dipshit bait ??

4 minutes ago, Rippers said:

And its also not happening on a wide scale because the doctors who would be aware of it would be singing to the high heavens about the danger of the vaccine instead of promoting it.

uh huh...

Does giving up their life's profession count ???

🤡

12 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Actually, you have not.

saying that people are getting a vaccination, getting immediately sick, going to the hospital and dying and are then counted as an unvaccinated Covid related death.  You are also saying that this is happening on a wide scale.

My response is....

BTW: Your response "SHOULD be"

to correct your flawed methodology...

instead of "trying" to make excuses...

You know...

For "your own lies in misrepresentation". 👌

Just sayin' 👍

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

flawed methodology

And flawed methodology, along with the inability to draw logical conclusions from a data set, are definitely your M.O, so stop projecting your failure to understand common and simple reality upon everyone else.

But of course, you are doing it intentionally because you are a mere internet troll who enjoys being disingenuous if only to get a reaction.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

And my flawed methodology is what sinks to intentional lie, along with the inability to draw logical conclusions from a severely flawed data set, are definitely my M.O, so I SHOULD stop projecting my failures to understand common and simple reality of what is actually "unvaxed" upon everyone else.

But of course, I am doing it intentionally because I am a mere internet troll who enjoys being disingenuous if only to deceive.

FIFY 👍

PS: You look marvelous surrendering to your own stupidity like that...🤓

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

You look marvelous surrendering to your own stupidity like that

PS:  When your go to move is to "quote" someone while editing that quote to make the author look bad,  proves that you are the disingenuous liar incapable of holding, much less sustaining, an intelligent discussion over a disagreement of opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1