Vaccine Mandates are Facing huge Protests Around the Globe.

Slotback Right

2 hours ago, Rippers said:

The posted  graphs also do not provide any context regarding vaccination rates;

You just go right ahead, and figure any rate you like ... 👍

NOT very much help there now tho... 🤷‍♂️

🙄

just says "mass vaccination program in Israel",

Yeah ... didn't you hear?

they had a big one there ...🤓

BTW: and did you notice Israel has TWO needles ?

....one for the "booster rollout"... 🧐

but only shows the number of total deaths in mostly third world countries.

over 40 countries including the UK, Israel, India, all of indonesia, Brazil etc. ...kind of covering the globe here...

was there some special country you were looking for ? 🙄

PS: also wondering what you think the ratio is....you know...

for 1st to 3rd world countries 🤔

BTW: I heard that rumor that those darn vaxes...

DISCRIMINATE TOO !!! 🤣  

It also ignores the drop, for the most part, of the initial spikes after the December 16 start dates. 

NO IT DOES NOT ....

dumbazz 😝

You know, about 5 weeks after the first people got their first shot.

How about you figure out how to just add 5 weeks to where that needle is marked 👍

figure that's when people start getting their "second" dose...

and NOW look at the ACTUAL DEATHS graphs ...🤯

again 👌

Here you go...

...And BTW...

when you come up with an actual reply

that addresses ANYTHING...

You be sure

to let everyone know...

💩

19 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

He also had blood cancer, likely weakening his immune system.  

Going to have to read up on this...thanks for the tip.

Not in the mood for a deep dive now, But after reading one paragraph I can tell you

it sure sounds like the wrong cancer to "blame it on"....

COVID that is...🙄

PS: Blood cancer is a weird thing these days...🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

He also had blood cancer, likely weakening his immune system.  

Yup.  He had multiple myeloma, which damages the immune system.  Pretty decent article in the local paper about this:

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2021/10/18/why-powells-covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-infection-was-deadly/

Remarkably irresponsible of some media outlets using Powell's death to cast doubt on vaccine effectiveness.

From the article linked above:

People with weakened immune systems, such as Powell, rely on “herd immunity” for protection. As long as some people remain unvaccinated, the virus continues to circulate — and can cause infection in the most vulnerable.

They’re insulated only when so many other people are fully vaccinated that the virus can’t find enough people to infect, then stops its spread.

“This is why we must all be vaccinated,” tweeted Dr. Shikha Jain, who treats blood cancers at the University of Illinois Cancer Center in Chicago. “When enough people are vaccinated, even those who the vaccine can’t fully protect will be protected.”

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yup.  He had multiple myeloma, which damages the immune system.  Pretty decent article in the local paper about this:

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2021/10/18/why-powells-covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-infection-was-deadly/

Remarkably irresponsible of some media outlets using Powell's death to cast doubt on vaccine effectiveness.

From the article linked above:

People with weakened immune systems, such as Powell, rely on “herd immunity” for protection. As long as some people remain unvaccinated, the virus continues to circulate — and can cause infection in the most vulnerable.

They’re insulated only when so many other people are fully vaccinated that the virus can’t find enough people to infect, then stops its spread.

“This is why we must all be vaccinated,” tweeted Dr. Shikha Jain, who treats blood cancers at the University of Illinois Cancer Center in Chicago. “When enough people are vaccinated, even those who the vaccine can’t fully protect will be protected.”

This Article assumes that "vaxed people running around partying"...you know..

with their shiny new vax passport 🤔

is the fastest way to "herd immunity".

...and that remains to be seen. 👀

PS: I will give the article credit and Kudos tho....

...at least they understand it's ACTUALLY "Herd Immunity",

NOT how many vaxed,

that wins the war.

🤓

BTW: White blood cell cancer is NOT when your immune system is "weak"...

It's when those killer T's cancer out and multiply, eventually killing everything in your body, essentially attacking itself.

Think opposite of aids, and the chemo they give you for it, is supposed to "weaken and knock out" your "overactive" immune system. 

15 hours ago, Troll said:

apparently the vaxed

are just like the unvaxed

in that regard

go figure.

At this point, you’ve consumed so much crap information from so many crap sources that you are a danger to yourself and others.  Yes, when it comes to COVID-19 older people in general experience worse outcomes than younger people.  As populations go, however, vaccinated people experience much better outcomes than unvaccinated people in the same age cohort.

image.png.26cedbbaa1c48ba19097bf7ad80e8336.png

Link

As for you and your multiple myeloma, with only 10 seconds of search and a minimal ability to discern quality from crap, you’ll find that in a study published in Nature in July, researchers found that just 45 percent of those with active multiple myeloma “developed an adequate response” after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines. 

Colin Powell’s death is a reminder of how important and pro-social it is for people with healthy immune systems to get vaccinated.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

John Roberts from Fox had one of the dumbest tweets of all-time which is quite something.

Of course he then deleted it.

Fox News anchor deletes tweet suggesting Powell's death 'raises new concerns' about vaccine efficacy

Roberts's deleted tweet said "the fact that Colin Powell died from a breakthrough COVID infection raises new concerns about how effective vaccines are long-term." 

• Like 1

At this point, I’ve consumed so much crap information from so many crap sources that I'm  a danger to myself and others.

Yes we know....

and My data is straight from the CDC and John's Hopkins,

if you bothered to notice 👀

PS: so your response to the ACTUAL DEATHS is....

As for you and your multiple myeloma, with only 10 seconds of search and a minimal ability to discern quality from crap, you’ll find that in a study published in Nature in July, researchers found that just 45 percent of those with active multiple myeloma “developed an adequate response” after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines. 

So the vaxes are 55% completely damn ineffective ??? 🤡

with more bad results than good ? 💩

and where it is also supposed to be 95% effective for everyone else ? 🤔

Yes you have just made the case for people like Mr. Powell to consider if not fully tested gene therapy, targeted to increasing immune response, in their already overactive immune system, is worth the risks...🤓

PS: There are hundreds of types of White Blood Cell Cancer....

... and Mutliple Myeloma is not quite the same, as Lymphoma and others.

and BTW:

Colin Powell’s death is a reminder of how important and pro-social it is for people with healthy immune systems to get vaccinated  being "Fully Vaxed" don't exactly mean ... what I try to promote. <<FIFY

now do it...

💩

1 hour ago, Troll said:

and My data is straight from the CDC and John's Hopkins,

image.png.b3da8a483dc5231456bb0c4ad60908f8.png

The article I linked provides more context.

1 hour ago, Troll said:

PS: so your response to the ACTUAL DEATHS is....

Pretty much as I wrote above:

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Colin Powell’s death is a reminder of how important and pro-social it is for people with healthy immune systems to get vaccinated.

• Like 1

If you go to the John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center website and search the words "Covid-19 deaths before and after mass vaccination programs" nothing pops up.

Sounds like you suck at searching LOL ...💩

and those aren't exactly front page graphs for them, 🙄

Go to tracking, then countries...DUH 🤣

you will see the whole list  🤓

now just put those weekly totals to use ...👌

hope this helps 👍

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

image.png.b3da8a483dc5231456bb0c4ad60908f8.png

Pretty much as I wrote above:

Yes...

...And what type of USELESS

do you call that definition

you know

is it the

"fully vaxed farce fantastic" ??? LOL

PS: Your Death charts and countless other countries data (by virtue of their results) indicate a wide discrepancy here...

... and this discrepancy would necessarily have to lie within the context of your poor definition

BTW: Unless of course you think you have another excuse...

... for the death toll failure.  🙄

Nah, just only spent about 5 seconds looking.

And besides, those graphs only show deaths before and after a certain date.  Does not show vaccination rates, so they are pretty much useless in supporting your argument.

Man are you sooooooo stupid when you try hard...🤣

You do realize I offered ALL ACTUAL weekly charted totals of straight up Covid deaths

from around the globe ...

and you respond with...

image.png.ce97805aa175cbd69713e33d8d7c4596.png

So you cherrypick one "SAMPLE"

(that's only one small snippet, of  1 country LOL)

then find some "random week"  LOLOL

then try to blow it up by ANNUALIZING it LOLOLOL...

and then try to blow this smoke past everyone....

straight from yer azz

6 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

You really think so ???  

Iwaslike GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

BTW: having the balls to highlight who it's from in YELLOW .,...

...like you win 🤣

GIF - That&#39;s hilarious GIF - Viral Viral Videos

Oooo and don't fergetz.....

image.png.73b918577f529533c50f796d89dea05e.png

quoting 2019 stuff in 2021...

STELLAR

"other causes" LOLOL

💩

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

Man are you sooooooo stupid when you try hard...🤣

You do realize I offered ALL ACTUAL weekly charted totals of straight up Covid deaths

from around the globe ...

and you respond with...

I responded with that?  Where?

Its funny that you call me a liar with no supporting evidence, but I post direct evidence of your lies all over the place.  Saying I posted that example is your latest effort.

19 minutes ago, Rippers said:

I responded with that?  Where?

Oh that's my bad ...

Consider Gibberish the owner of that one 🤷‍♂️ lol

Apologies for being off point for you..

so what was it ?

43 minutes ago, Rippers said:

And besides, those graphs only show deaths before and after a certain date. 

Aaaah yes....Considering it's from the

start of the epidemic to (approximately) present ...

I'd call that "ALL INCLUSIVE"

....and YOUR PROBLEM IS ??????

🤣

43 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Does not show vaccination rates, so they are pretty much useless in supporting your argument.

So now you are

pretty much stuck

on "wrong repeat" ??? 🤣

..and even after being just so  informed LOL

image.png.66e7d15cef17a2af6291d224985ebf06.png

PS: a faster rate would only have the effect of flattening that countries curve  ....

member 🤓 

BTW: The trend is not your friend 🤷‍♂️

🤣

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Aaaah yes....Considering it's from the

start of the epidemic to (approximately) present ...

You are being disingenuous, imagine that.  Your intent when you posted the graphs was to show that vaccines are not slowing the overall death rate.  The graphs may show approximate beginning of the pandemic till now, but they also show pre and post vaccine start date (the different colors on the graph).  It was posted to show that death is still happening, however, it does not show the rate of vaccination in the countries to determine whether or not the vaccine has an impact, therefore, is pretty much pointless.  

You also, probably intentionally since you made light of it, ignored the significance of my five week after comment.  In most, not all, of the graphs, deaths continued to climb for five weeks or so after the vaccine rolllout, and then dropped.  Why was that?  Hmm.  Vac #1, wait 3 weeks.  Vac #2, wait 2 weeks.  After 5 weeks?  Fully vaccinated folks and the line drops.  When, or if, that line drops is helped by the vaccination rate of that particular country, the higher the rate, the steeper and sooner the drop.  Low rates?  No drop till the percentage of vaccinated folks goes up.  But guess what?  Your graphs don't show that, so it is left to speculation...or in your case, misrepresentation and lies.

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

You are being disingenuous, imagine that.  Your intent when you posted the graphs was to show

My intent was to post the actual death charts so they could be picked apart...🤷‍♂️

but thanks for the incorrect speculation on your part. 👍

6 minutes ago, Rippers said:

No drop till the percentage of vaccinated folks goes up. 

actually it's slower rollout, smaller longer drop...

faster rollout, larger shorter drop...

BUT ANY TYPE of ROLLOUT, even just one person jabbed...,

...should represent a corresponding DROP.  ( if it actually "works" 🤓  )

But If  "NO DROP" (immediate or over time) is your issue...

You can't blame any "adoption rate" as the problem.

15 minutes ago, Rippers said:

But guess what?  Your graphs don't show that, so it is left to speculation...

Again NOT MY GRAPHS....

and I have not made any claims off them either LOLOL.

go figure

🤣

18 minutes ago, Rippers said:

...or in your case, misrepresentation and lies.

Uhmmm....

You keep sayin' that...

...but you are the only one

that's doin' it. 😳

PS: I'll toss you a bone...feel free to toss any "outlier countries" who to this day,

still have rates so extremely low, as to be susceptible to other variables 👍

BTW: no help ? 🤔

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Man...

It's pretty clear you don't understand the chart and why the data was put together the way it was.  Asking you to string together nouns and verbs into complete sentences to form something other than a thought fragment that only makes sense in your head would be unreasonable because it's obviously well beyond your skill set.  At this point, you are like the guy on the subway, screaming random things, while everybody else sits there staring straight ahead trying to avoid eye contact...

But for the perhaps 3 others on board that might still be trying to follow the discussion, the CDC does publish Covid case rates and deaths by vaccination status.  You can run the data overall, by vaccine type, and by age group.  Terms and methodology are defined. 

image.png.469778f6f030b2bdbb87f7429fd91901.png

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status

It's pretty clear you don't understand  I refuse to address the death charts and why all the actual death data, Put together the way it was, straight up straight up with no room for BS .  Asking you to I can't string together nouns and verbs into complete sentences to form something other than a thought fragment that only makes sense in your my head  would be and I'm unreasonable because it's obviously well beyond your my skill set.  At this point, you are I'm like the guy on the subway, screaming random things, while everybody else sits there staring straight ahead trying to avoid eye contact...

FIFY 👍

But for the perhaps 3 others on board that might still be trying to follow the discussion, the CDC does publish Covid case rates and deaths by misleading vaccination "status".  You can run the mislabeled data overall, by vaccine type, and by age group.  Terms and methodology are not only poorly defined, they are designed to mislead.

image.png.469778f6f030b2bdbb87f7429fd91901.png

Yet Again...

Soooooooo what ? 🤣

PS: when you think you have made a point,

try and indicate that somewhere 👍