SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. (Highlights)

imaGoodBoyNow

whichever team can stop the run has the advantage....for SJR...our QB needs to make some confident completions early...if he is on and we can run...SJR will win by 7-10 pts if not could be reversed.   Lack of depth on SJR defense for long drives is a concern....Defense ran out of gas in second half vs BC.  Tailgating should be great...weather will be great.....................

Lets GO SJR !!!!! beat the pillow biters from Ramsey !!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 3:49 PM, Mickeybern said:

I think from what I've seen from both teams this is about accurate. I would take DBP by a field goal but the turnover situation could flip that script.

I really think SHP has a shot of upsetting BC this weekend. BC did not impress me vs Delbarton and Bosco. They're definitely beatable. 

7 hours ago, SJR89 said:

whichever team can stop the run has the advantage....for SJR...our QB needs to make some confident completions early...if he is on and we can run...SJR will win by 7-10 pts if not could be reversed.   Lack of depth on SJR defense for long drives is a concern....Defense ran out of gas in second half vs BC.  Tailgating should be great...weather will be great.....................

sounds like a BOSCO win to me...Let's go Bosco!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

GO MIGHTY BOSCO...beat those Montvale ankle grabbers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I really think SHP has a shot of upsetting BC this weekend. BC did not impress me vs Delbarton and Bosco. They're definitely beatable. 

Bergen's weakness is the O-line. Pass protection is horrible, I just don't see them losing because of that defense. It is hard for any team to move the ball consistently against them. Delbarton had 3 plays that went to the house but it was their D-line that made it difficult for Bergen. Bosco & Joe's also played well up front and that means Angelli had no time to look down field. 

• Like 3

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 0 vs Bosco 0 (1st Q)
On 10/16/2021 at 8:52 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If Rush Propst had a twin brother From Jersey, it’s Rich Hansen

FC24D6E7-C607-4861-B30A-0FC2D8DD1AD0.jpeg

7F4DADD1-51F6-4DAF-88E8-7C0DF09BF9AC.jpeg

If someone can find the pic of Hansen from 3 or 4 seasons ago when he was standing in front of the seniors and the skyline/waterfront was in the background that's the one where he is an identical twin of Probst.  It was a preseason pic w/ seniors I believe.  I looked at that pic so many times thinking Probst moved north.

• Haha 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 7 vs Bosco 0 (1st Q)
3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

never good to leave potential points on the field in a rivalry game looks like Bosco left 7 to 14 potential points on the field so far

3 fumbles first Q two of them were turnovers 

Bosco just threw two consecutive  ints in the end zone on back to back plays but SJR DBs dropped both of them, Bosco coming out passing , Bosco Punt Joes got ball on own 40

Big sack by Bosco

• Thanks 1

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. (Highlights)