Trump's world....

DBP66

23 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I agree we're being lied to daily, on some sufficiently broad sense of "lied to," but what about "the Storm" and the trap that Trump had set to catch and bring to justice all the Democratic deep staters? Wasn't that the heart of the big conspiracy? 

I don’t buy all of that Q stuff. There is no “storm” coming. Q are just shysters making money off of desperate people looking for some kind rationality in terms of this crazy clown world we live in. And the crazy clown world was happening long before Trump and Biden. I’ve come to the realization that it’s not pub v dem….it’s the establishment against the people. That’s the only thing that makes sense! As long as we are not a unified WE THE PEOPLE life goes on normal for them. Keep us arguing with each other.  I have my beliefs, and I’m not even saying that I’m right or wrong, I just know that THIS isn’t right. I know that this was deep, but I know you can handle it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Is that a tautology? 

Nowhere in his speech does the president call for any type of violence or unlawful action. The media, democrats and other liars claiming he did are expecting either you won’t check or you won’t listen to his speech yourself to confirm that. 

Keep buying the MSM narrative there Billy Bob. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone been following Sydney Powell or Lin Wood? They were sanctioned--fined $175,000 and ordered to take legal education classes--last December for their election lawsuits. 

She's fighting the sanctions in court, but it's not going well. https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/trump-ally-sidney-powell-loses-bid-end-wisconsins-sanctions-appeal-2022-11-09/

She's also up against the TX bar. That's not going well either. https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/texas-bar-fights-sidney-powells-bid-toss-ethics-case-2022-06-15/

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Nowhere in his speech does the president call for any type of violence or unlawful action. The media, democrats and other liars claiming he did are expecting either you won’t check or you won’t listen to his speech yourself to confirm that. 

It's enough that he claimed and continues to claim that the election was stolen. If the government is itself illegal, then anyone who supports law and order is a quisling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It's enough that he claimed and continues to claim that the election was stolen. If the government is itself illegal, then anyone who supports law and order is a quisling. 

Take a moment and review the past say 5 elections -  I'll show you many on both sides doing and saying "this election was stolen" but somehow it's only relevant to you idiots when it's DJT. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Take a moment and review the past say 5 elections -  I'll show you many on both sides doing and saying "this election was stolen" but somehow it's only relevant to you idiots when it's DJT. 

I’ve gotta agree with this. It’s only an issue when Trump or pubs claim fraud. When the left does it though…nothing to see here. I think that it’s planned that way. They don’t care if they win or lose. Just keep us arguing and divided. Sadly it working. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve gotta agree with this. It’s only an issue when Trump or pubs claim fraud. When the left does it though…nothing to see here. I think that it’s planned that way. They don’t care if they win or lose. Just keep us arguing and divided. Sadly it working. 

When did a president or presidential candidate claim that the election was stolen from him and that he could prove it?

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

1. Trump requested NG troops just to be safe. Pelosi (in charge of Capitol security), the Capitol Police, and DC Police all thought it’d be better to not have any security. Hmmm. I wonder why🤔

2. A friend of a friend of a friend I know was actually there (didn’t go into the Cap). I was told by that friend of a friend of a friend that it was a complete setup. I believe him. Word has it, he witnessed it first hand of the gate openings by cops and the fake Trump supporters instigating shit. 

3. This was political theatre BB. You were shown only what the THEY wanted you to see. You were told a narrative that the media wanted you to hear. You’re a smart dude bro. This isn’t hard to see if ya just WANT to see it. Ya gotta WANT to see it. But fair warning, like the Matrix, ya can’t unsee it once you been awakened. 

WE ARE BEING LIED TO DAILY. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I’m now out of conspiracies because they’ve all come to fruition. 🤷‍♂️

LOL..LOL...LOL..you're a brain washed fool...and then some!....🤡

42 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

BB. If I have to explain it than my point is made. This is why we don’t trust AT ALL legacy media. 

I'm not sure your point makes sense. If the left claims fraud and controls the media (and the courts etc), then it seems like they'd be able to convince the sheep that the right has stolen an election.

Moreover, if the left controls the elections through the deep state, then why would they ever have to claim fraud? 

32 minutes ago, Warrior said:

he said the word "fight" 21 times champ...his gang understood what he said loud and clear!....🙄

• Haha 1

You guys don’t remember when Obama was teeing up the insurrection act to overthrow the government and take back his stolen election? Bush did the same thing! They refused to attend the inaugurations of their successors, refused to acknowledge they lost, threatened to fire those who publicly discouraged the invocation of that Insurrection Act, installed “alternate” electors, asked heads of state elections to “find votes” so they would win, stole classified documents that didn’t belong to them and gave access to people without clearance, and did it all without offering a single shred of credible evidence to back up anything they claimed happened. In other words, they completely made it all up out of thin air and their supporters just repeated them over, and over, and over again despite having zero proof of anything. It was literally batshit crazy. You guys seriously don’t remember that?! Selective memory sheep!

• Thanks 1