Trump's world....

DBP66

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

"All propaganda".....LOL..that's what dopey brain washed morons say...people in the real world know the 1-6 Committee had 4 criminal referrals...he was just found GUILTY on 17 counts of fraud in NY....the state of Ga. is next up....and then we have stolen top-secret files....and it's all made-up?....."All propagada"??..LOL...sure it is...sillyĀ šŸ¤”

Youā€™re a retarded sheep. The worst kid of sheep. Hope this helps.Ā 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

For all the Trump haters what did you hate most -Ā No Wars? Middle East peace? Strong Economy? No inflation? Growing 401kā€™s? Low gas prices? Secure oil reserves? Lower taxes or a strong dollar?Ā 

I got it Mean Tweets! Got to be, it couldnā€™t be any of the above. The old bite off your nose in spite of your face.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Warrior said:

For all the Trump haters what did you hate most -Ā No Wars? Middle East peace? Strong Economy? No inflation? Growing 401kā€™s? Low gas prices? Secure oil reserves? Lower taxes or a strong dollar?Ā 

I got it Mean Tweets! Got to be, it couldnā€™t be any of the above. The old bite off your nose in spite of your face.

Just remember that they are sheep with ā€œbig heartsā€ and no critical thinking skills. Remember that the legacy media didnā€™t report these accomplishments (shock). In fact, they reportedĀ the opposite because thatā€™s their ā€œjobā€ inĀ bringingĀ down Trump andĀ the agenda to bring down America. These idiots donā€™t even see it. Wonā€™t even question it. Just do and believe what they are told. And to think weā€™ve had over a million Americans die in wars and terrorismĀ so these people can shitĀ on the people that love it.Ā Pathetic.Ā 

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Just remember that they are sheep with ā€œbig heartsā€ and no critical thinking skills. Remember that the legacy media didnā€™t report these accomplishments (shock). In fact, they reportedĀ the opposite because thatā€™s their ā€œjobā€ inĀ bringingĀ down Trump andĀ the agenda to bring down America. These idiots donā€™t even see it. Wonā€™t even question it. Just do and believe what they are told. And to think weā€™ve had over a million Americans die in wars and terrorismĀ so these people can shitĀ on the people that love it.Ā Pathetic.Ā 

They are good little šŸ‘Ā 

• Like 1

So it looks like Mo,Ā Larry and Curly made it to theĀ party!!

Giuliani and Mike Lindell top guest list at Trumpā€™s NYE party as even his own children skip it

Story by Alisha Rahaman SarkarĀ ā€¢Ā 4h ago
image.png.53a28a793e863a492d2cb79bfe49d7e0.png
BESTPIX - Donald Trump Addresses The Press On New Years Eve At Mar-A-Lago Mansion
BESTPIX - Donald Trump Addresses The Press On New Years Eve At Mar-A-Lago MansionĀ©Ā Getty Images

Donald Trump's New Year's Eve party at hisĀ Mar-a-LagoĀ resort saw a mixed number of advisers and supporters, with Rudy Giuliani, pillow makerĀ Mike LindellĀ and pollster Dick Morris topping the guest list.

Mr Trump's second-oldest son, Eric, and his wife, Lara, were among the hundreds of people in attendance at the event. However, two of the former president's children, who have been a prominent part of Mr Trump's political endeavours, appeared to have skipped the party.

The 45th president's eldest son Donald Trump Jr and daughter Ivanka TrumpĀ were not seen on Saturday night at the Florida resort, according toĀ The Palm Beach Post.

Mr Trump Jr and his sister, who previously served her father as a White House adviser, had also skipped the former president's November announcement to run for the office in 2026. Ms Trump said she was absent for the campaign launch as she did not want to be "involved in politics".

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

So it looks like Mo,Ā Larry and Curly made it to theĀ party!!

Giuliani and Mike Lindell top guest list at Trumpā€™s NYE party as even his own children skip it

Story by Alisha Rahaman SarkarĀ ā€¢Ā 4h ago
image.png.53a28a793e863a492d2cb79bfe49d7e0.png
BESTPIX - Donald Trump Addresses The Press On New Years Eve At Mar-A-Lago Mansion
BESTPIX - Donald Trump Addresses The Press On New Years Eve At Mar-A-Lago MansionĀ©Ā Getty Images

Donald Trump's New Year's Eve party at hisĀ Mar-a-LagoĀ resort saw a mixed number of advisers and supporters, with Rudy Giuliani, pillow makerĀ Mike LindellĀ and pollster Dick Morris topping the guest list.

Mr Trump's second-oldest son, Eric, and his wife, Lara, were among the hundreds of people in attendance at the event. However, two of the former president's children, who have been a prominent part of Mr Trump's political endeavours, appeared to have skipped the party.

The 45th president's eldest son Donald Trump Jr and daughter Ivanka TrumpĀ were not seen on Saturday night at the Florida resort, according toĀ The Palm Beach Post.

Mr Trump Jr and his sister, who previously served her father as a White House adviser, had also skipped the former president's November announcement to run for the office in 2026. Ms Trump said she was absent for the campaign launch as she did not want to be "involved in politics".

TDSā€¦ā€¦..TDSā€¦ā€¦.TDSā€¦ā€¦TDS!

seek help asapĀ 

• Haha 1

On 1/1/2023 at 12:58 PM, Warrior said:

I got it Mean Tweets! Got to be, it couldnā€™t be any of the above. The old bite off your nose in spite of your face. ā†³

I jumped ship on 6 Jan.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Weren't you saying that Trump and his alliesĀ would never let it happen? If I remember correctly, you were rather confident about that.

What happened?

1. Trump requested NGĀ troopsĀ just to be safe. Pelosi (in charge of CapitolĀ security), the Capitol Police, and DC Police all thought itā€™d be better to not have any security.Ā Hmmm.Ā I wonder whyšŸ¤”
Ā 

2. A friend of a friend of a friend I knowĀ was actually there (didnā€™t go into the Cap).Ā I was told by that friend of a friend of a friend that it was a complete setup. I believe him. Word has it, he witnessed it first hand of the gate openings by cops and the fake Trump supporters instigating shit.Ā 

3. This was political theatre BB. You were shown only what the THEYĀ wanted you to see. You were told a narrative that the media wanted you to hear. Youā€™re a smart dude bro. This isnā€™t hard to see if ya just WANT to see it. Ya gotta WANT to see it. But fair warning, like the Matrix, ya canā€™t unsee it once you been awakened.Ā 
Ā 

WE ARE BEING LIED TO DAILY. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but Iā€™m now out of conspiracies because theyā€™ve all come to fruition. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2023 at 12:58 PM, Warrior said:

For all the Trump haters what did you hate most -Ā No Wars? Middle East peace? Strong Economy? No inflation? Growing 401kā€™s? Low gas prices? Secure oil reserves? Lower taxes or a strong dollar?Ā  ā†³

I got it Mean Tweets! Got to be, it couldnā€™t be any of the above. The old bite off your nose in spite of your face. ā†³

He got the clot shot. Weak minded.Ā 

Not my president.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

[...]ā†³

WE ARE BEING LIED TO DAILY. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but Iā€™m now out of conspiracies because theyā€™ve all come to fruition. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø ā†³

I agree we're being lied to daily, on some sufficiently broad sense of "lied to," but what about "the Storm" and the trap that Trump had set to catch and bring to justice all the Democratic deep staters? Wasn't that the heart of the big conspiracy?Ā 

• Like 1