Trump's world....

DBP66

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I this is tough to understand Willie. This country was founded on rebellion and protests. I’m all for standing up and letting your voice heard. What I’m talking about is the media twisting a protest into something else and using it to attack. Much like the setup I know call the Fedsurrection. 

E23709C4-2865-42A3-8711-3B7C811CD749.jpeg

Truth is truth.

They were violent before and the only reason to be optimistic of no violence is the fact his grip is not as strong as it was. This is due to  eyes being opened. The truth is evident now more than ever about Trump.

As before, Trump is responsible for his own press.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Truth is truth.

They were violent before and the only reason to be optimistic of no violence is the fact his grip is not as strong as it was. This is due to  eyes being opened. The truth is evident now more than ever about Trump.

As before, Trump is responsible for his own press.

Your blind faith in the media and government narrative even has more and more information comes out shows how easy it is to manipulate the public.

Here’s my message - do not let anyone convince you that putting yourself in the middle of a giant crowd of people, many of whom will be feds, some of whom will be paid agitators is a good idea. 

It’s a stupid idea. It’s a dangerous idea. Don’t give them another chance to create another 1/6. 

Stay home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

What is Trump being charged with? Campaign violations correct. About 99% of these result in fines and a slap on the wrist.

This will go nowhere and DP will have to get back on his get Trump horse a little while longer. I do appreciate his dedication to a lost cause.

You are obviously one of these clowns and very proud of it....

Debate is useless......

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are obviously one of these clowns and very proud of it....

Debate is useless......

You’re an idiot.

Was this a good example? Absolutely not, he was making a poor attempt to illustrate how loyal his supporters are to him.

Did he shoot someone? no he didn’t. He’s not a professional politician and gave his opponents ammunition to use against him.

30 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re an idiot.

Was this a good example? Absolutely not, he was making a poor attempt to illustrate how loyal his supporters are to him.

Did he shoot someone? no he didn’t. He’s not a professional politician and gave his opponents ammunition to use against him.

Whatever...

..trump on for all I care.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

They have virtually zero chance of a conviction so the only assumption one can make is that this is to invoke a reaction from Trump and his supporters for political reasons. You obviously know it - I’m sure the professional agitators will be hard at work. 

zero chance??..they have checks with his signature...LOL...🙄

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Warrior said:

Your blind faith in the media and government narrative even has more and more information comes out shows how easy it is to manipulate the public.

Here’s my message - do not let anyone convince you that putting yourself in the middle of a giant crowd of people, many of whom will be feds, some of whom will be paid agitators is a good idea. 

It’s a stupid idea. It’s a dangerous idea. Don’t give them another chance to create another 1/6. 

Stay home.

My eyes saw what they saw. I do not need clarification. Do not let yourself be dupped into believing someone, that tells you not to believe what you are seeing.

That's a stupid idea.

Get out and learn.

• Like 1

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

My eyes saw what they saw. I do not need clarification. Do not let yourself be dupped into believing someone, that tells you not to believe what you are seeing.

That's a stupid idea.

Get out and learn.

You saw 15 minutes of what they wanted you to see - and much of it was lead by feds and Antifa. Easy Mark

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You saw 15 minutes of what they wanted you to see - and much of it was lead by feds and Antifa. Easy Mark

I saw what the world saw. So did you unless you were under your rock. You are so late with the feds, antifa claims. Long proven erroneous talking points.

You are slow. We did the antifa, fed lie in the beginning of this whole debacle. 

Try another line. That line is dead.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they don't come "easier" than you champ!....🙄

DP, seriously how many propaganda articles do you post a year only to be proven false? You’re the Easiest of Marks. But I think you’re more of a tool at this point then a Mark. Mark’s have to be duped.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I saw what the world saw. So did you unless you were under your rock. You are so late with the feds, antifa claims. Long proven erroneous talking points.

You are slow. We did the antifa, fed lie in the beginning of this whole debacle. 

Try another line. That line is dead.

What a mark would say even as the whole narrative to proven false. Good1 Willie.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

DP, seriously how many propaganda articles do you post a year only to be proven false? You’re the Easiest of Marks. But I think you’re more of a tool at this point then a Mark. Mark’s have to be duped.

none to my knowledge...prove me wrong...how many articles do you think are propaganda because you can't comprehend the article??....about100%....🤡

• Haha 2

Chris Christie: ‘The circus continues’ on Trump calling for protests over potential arrest

a515f09e457ed0b3f203c601138fd624
Julia Mueller
Sun, March 19, 2023 at 11:31 AM EDT

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Sunday said “the circus continues” in response to a question about former President Trump claiming he’ll be arrested on Tuesday in connection with an alleged hush-money payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels — and also urged his supporters to protest.

“The circus continues. I mean, look, he only profits and does well in chaos and turmoil. And so he wants to create the chaos and turmoil on his terms. He doesn’t want anybody else’s terms … he wants it on his terms,” Christie said on ABC’s “This Week.”

“But look at the end, being indicted, never helps anybody,” he said, amid some lawmakers speculating that Trump’s legal woes rev up his base.

Trump, who is running for president in 2024, said on Saturday that he thinks he’ll be arrested on Tuesday as a New York grand jury probes the alleged hush-money scheme that came amid his 2016 presidential run.

In a Truth Social post on Saturday, Trump indicated that he would be arrested on Tuesday and then urged his supports to “protest, take our nation back!”

Christie on Sunday said he anticipates people will take this investigation “less seriously” than others into Trump because they “know the most” about it.

“I don’t think there’s many Americans who don’t believe that Donald Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels, and that don’t believe that he paid her money at the end of the campaign to keep it quiet. So I don’t think that the American people probably see this as a huge crime,” Christie said.

“But the vision of a former president of the United States being processed, fingerprinted, mugshot-ed — you know, what else do we expect Trump to say … than to say it helps his campaign? But being indicted, I don’t think it ever helps anybody.”

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Warrior said:

What is Trump being charged with? Campaign violations correct. About 99% of these result in fines and a slap on the wrist.

This will go nowhere and DP will have to get back on his get Trump horse a little while longer. I do appreciate his dedication to a lost cause.

I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Being an idiot?

• Haha 3