Trump's world....

DBP66

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I feel sorry for DP, he’s like Charlie Brown and Trump is his Lucy.

LOL...I feel more sorry for you silly Trumpers who bought the BIG lie...you clowns remind me of the picture of the three monkeys...

one covering his eyes...the other his mouth and the other his ears....that's you Trumpers in  nut shell...😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...I feel more sorry for you silly Trumpers who bought the BIG lie...you clowns remind me of the picture of the three monkeys...

one covering his eyes...the other his mouth and the other his ears....that's you Trumpers in  nut shell...😉

And you voted for Biden - a guy living off the government tit his whole life and will do anything he feels will benefit him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NY Daily News

Trump won’t refuse to surrender if indicted in NYC, lawyer says: ‘There won’t be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago’

Molly Crane-Newman, New York Daily News
Fri, March 17, 2023 at 3:02 PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump will not refuse to surrender if the Manhattan district attorney criminally indicts him, his lawyer told the Daily News Friday.

“There won’t be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago with Secret Service and the Manhattan DA’s office,” Joe Tacopina said.

DA Alvin Bragg is believed to be on the cusp of nearing a charging decision in his office’s long-running investigation into Trump and his business dealings.

If Trump is charged, he must surrender to New York authorities and appear in court to enter a plea to the charges. A judge could theoretically agree to conduct the hearing remotely, but no criminal defendants are being arraigned virtually at present, according to Lucian Chalfen from the Office of Court Administration.

The DA’s office has asked several local and federal law enforcement agencies, including the NYPD, state court officials, and the Secret Service, to convene to discuss potential security concerns sometime next week, two sources informed of the request, who asked to remain anonymous, told The News.

The NYPD did not immediately respond to a request seeking information about security preparations. Manhattan DA spokeswoman Emily Tuttle declined to comment.

Dennis Quirk, president of the New York State Court Officers Association, said it would be all hands on deck if an indictment comes down the pike.

“The court officers will work hand in hand with NYPD and the Secret Service in making this as smooth and safe a process for all parties involved,” Quirk said.

Grand jury proceedings are confidential, and it is not known whether the group impaneled in January will vote to indict Trump. If it does, the criminal case will mark the first against a former president in American history.

Sources connected to the investigation, running on about four years, say Bragg is considering charging Trump with crimes related to how he and his business classified reimbursement checks to his former fixer Michael Cohen for the hush money payment to Daniels and concealed the payment to hide a second crime.

On Wednesday, Cohen testified before a grand jury hearing evidence in the probe. He said every one of the engaged jurors asked him a question and added that he was “certain” he’d provided the most comprehensive account of the 2016 hush money deal with Daniels, for which he served federal prison time.

“I’m relieved that my role is now, for the time being, over. I have complied with every request that was asked of me by the district attorney’s office,” Cohen said.

Trump has denied the sexual encounter with Daniels and has recently described himself as an extortion victim in relation to the hush payment, which Daniels denies.

Earlier this week, Tacopina said that Trump would not take the DA’s office up on an invitation to testify, a courtesy call that further fueled speculation that the investigation is wrapping up.

On Friday, Tacopina said Trump, who’s running for the White House for a third time, would find a way to use the potential criminal charges to his advantage.

“Most people would collapse under the weight of this,” Tacopina told The News. “He seems to turn everything into a positive and everything into a boost for his campaign, so I’m sure this will just join that long list of things that people think no one could overcome, but he will.”

• Like 1

Trump lawyer ordered to testify in classified docs case in landmark ruling: Sources

47m ago

A federal judge has ruled that a lawyer for former President Donald Trump must provide additional testimony before a federal grand jury investigating Trump's handling of classified documents, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

image.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:
NY Daily News

Trump won’t refuse to surrender if indicted in NYC, lawyer says: ‘There won’t be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago’

Molly Crane-Newman, New York Daily News
Fri, March 17, 2023 at 3:02 PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump will not refuse to surrender if the Manhattan district attorney criminally indicts him, his lawyer told the Daily News Friday.

“There won’t be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago with Secret Service and the Manhattan DA’s office,” Joe Tacopina said.

DA Alvin Bragg is believed to be on the cusp of nearing a charging decision in his office’s long-running investigation into Trump and his business dealings.

If Trump is charged, he must surrender to New York authorities and appear in court to enter a plea to the charges. A judge could theoretically agree to conduct the hearing remotely, but no criminal defendants are being arraigned virtually at present, according to Lucian Chalfen from the Office of Court Administration.

The DA’s office has asked several local and federal law enforcement agencies, including the NYPD, state court officials, and the Secret Service, to convene to discuss potential security concerns sometime next week, two sources informed of the request, who asked to remain anonymous, told The News.

The NYPD did not immediately respond to a request seeking information about security preparations. Manhattan DA spokeswoman Emily Tuttle declined to comment.

Dennis Quirk, president of the New York State Court Officers Association, said it would be all hands on deck if an indictment comes down the pike.

“The court officers will work hand in hand with NYPD and the Secret Service in making this as smooth and safe a process for all parties involved,” Quirk said.

Grand jury proceedings are confidential, and it is not known whether the group impaneled in January will vote to indict Trump. If it does, the criminal case will mark the first against a former president in American history.

Sources connected to the investigation, running on about four years, say Bragg is considering charging Trump with crimes related to how he and his business classified reimbursement checks to his former fixer Michael Cohen for the hush money payment to Daniels and concealed the payment to hide a second crime.

On Wednesday, Cohen testified before a grand jury hearing evidence in the probe. He said every one of the engaged jurors asked him a question and added that he was “certain” he’d provided the most comprehensive account of the 2016 hush money deal with Daniels, for which he served federal prison time.

“I’m relieved that my role is now, for the time being, over. I have complied with every request that was asked of me by the district attorney’s office,” Cohen said.

Trump has denied the sexual encounter with Daniels and has recently described himself as an extortion victim in relation to the hush payment, which Daniels denies.

Earlier this week, Tacopina said that Trump would not take the DA’s office up on an invitation to testify, a courtesy call that further fueled speculation that the investigation is wrapping up.

On Friday, Tacopina said Trump, who’s running for the White House for a third time, would find a way to use the potential criminal charges to his advantage.

“Most people would collapse under the weight of this,” Tacopina told The News. “He seems to turn everything into a positive and everything into a boost for his campaign, so I’m sure this will just join that long list of things that people think no one could overcome, but he will.”

I don’t give a f_ck, FDU JUST KNOCKED OFF PURDUE!!!

• Like 1

Looks like the wheels of justice have rolled over Trump...finally!

Trump suggests he will be arrested Tuesday, calls for supporters to ‘protest, take our nation back!'

Story by Jared Gans  2h ago
Former President Trump suggested he will be arrested on Tuesday as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg appears to be close to deciding whether to charge him in the probe into a hush-money payment made to adult film star Stormy Daniels during the 2016 presidential election. 
Trump suggests he will be arrested Tuesday, calls for supporters to ‘protest, take our nation back!'
Trump suggests he will be arrested Tuesday, calls for supporters to ‘protest, take our nation back!'© Provided by DC News Now

Trump said in a post on Truth Social on Saturday that "illegal leaks" indicate that "the far & away leading Republican candidate & former president of the United States of America, will be arrested on Tuesday of next week." 

"Protest, take our nation back!" Trump continued, calling on supporters to protest his potential arrest. 

The post comes as multiple recent signs appear to point to the grand jury Bragg organized being close to possibly filing charges against Trump.

Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen testified before the grand jury earlier this week, and Daniels met with Manhattan prosecutors. With Cohen's testimony, almost every major figure involved in the investigation has appeared before the grand jury.

Another sign came when Trump was invited to testify before the grand jury this week, often an indication that a decision on any charges is coming imminently. Trump’s attorney said this week that he was declining the offer.

Bragg's investigation stems from a $130,000 payment that Cohen admitted to making to Daniels in the leadup to the 2016 election for her to remain silent about an affair she had with Trump.

Cohen pleaded guilty to a handful of charges in 2018, including one for a campaign finance violation related to the payment. He was sentenced to a few years in prison but was released early at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence under house arrest.

Cohen has said he paid Daniels at Trump's direction and Trump reimbursed him for the payment. Trump has acknowledged reimbursing Cohen for the payment but denied it came from his campaign funding.

The Trump Organization declared the reimbursement to Cohen to be a legal expense.

If charges are filed against Trump, this would be the first time in U.S. history a former president is criminally indicated.

Trump's attorney, Joe Tacopina, told The New York Daily News that Trump would not refuse to surrender himself if he is charged in the case.

Trump has slammed Bragg's investigation as politically motivated, and Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung said last week that Trump is "totally innocent." Cheung said the investigation will "backfire massively" for Democrats and the country.

image.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Looks like the wheels of justice have rolled over Trump...finally!

Story by Jared Gans  2h ago
Former President Trump suggested he will be arrested on Tuesday as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg appears to be close to deciding whether to charge him in the probe into a hush-money payment made to adult film star Stormy Daniels during the 2016 presidential election. 
Trump suggests he will be arrested Tuesday, calls for supporters to ‘protest, take our nation back!'© Provided by DC News Now

Trump said in a post on Truth Social on Saturday that "illegal leaks" indicate that "the far & away leading Republican candidate & former president of the United States of America, will be arrested on Tuesday of next week." 

"Protest, take our nation back!" Trump continued, calling on supporters to protest his potential arrest. 

The post comes as multiple recent signs appear to point to the grand jury Bragg organized being close to possibly filing charges against Trump.

Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen testified before the grand jury earlier this week, and Daniels met with Manhattan prosecutors. With Cohen's testimony, almost every major figure involved in the investigation has appeared before the grand jury.

Another sign came when Trump was invited to testify before the grand jury this week, often an indication that a decision on any charges is coming imminently. Trump’s attorney said this week that he was declining the offer.

Bragg's investigation stems from a $130,000 payment that Cohen admitted to making to Daniels in the leadup to the 2016 election for her to remain silent about an affair she had with Trump.

Cohen pleaded guilty to a handful of charges in 2018, including one for a campaign finance violation related to the payment. He was sentenced to a few years in prison but was released early at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and allowed to serve the remainder of his sentence under house arrest.

Cohen has said he paid Daniels at Trump's direction and Trump reimbursed him for the payment. Trump has acknowledged reimbursing Cohen for the payment but denied it came from his campaign funding.

The Trump Organization declared the reimbursement to Cohen to be a legal expense.

If charges are filed against Trump, this would be the first time in U.S. history a former president is criminally indicated.

Trump's attorney, Joe Tacopina, told The New York Daily News that Trump would not refuse to surrender himself if he is charged in the case.

Trump has slammed Bragg's investigation as politically motivated, and Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung said last week that Trump is "totally innocent." Cheung said the investigation will "backfire massively" for Democrats and the country.

image.png

But……Bu….

Hilary was supposed to be arrested first 😱

The audacity 😞

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Warrior said:

DP’s nap time ritual 

3C65A2F8-930E-441C-8102-18BC334A41F8.jpeg

Hello Warrior, 

Seashells21 with Prepgridiron.com

Would you mind expounding on this response to DP?

. . . and your thoughts on former President Trump calling for protests this Tuesday. [Peaceful of course]

I can even let you sit on the comfy chair, if you like.

3BB82D9F-77AA-4DDB-A834-463549E33A51.jpeg.a9fcc3b613d012ee8fd21d522c1e1433.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Ok...you just let me know how your protest for Trump goes...🤡

They have virtually zero chance of a conviction so the only assumption one can make is that this is to invoke a reaction from Trump and his supporters for political reasons. You obviously know it - I’m sure the professional agitators will be hard at work. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Hello Warrior, 

Seashells21 with Prepgridiron.com

Would you mind expounding on this response to DP?

. . . and your thoughts on former President Trump calling for protests this Tuesday. [Peaceful of course]

I can even let you sit on the comfy chair, if you like.

3BB82D9F-77AA-4DDB-A834-463549E33A51.jpeg.a9fcc3b613d012ee8fd21d522c1e1433.jpeg

Seashells - you and DP are easy marks falling for the MSM’s narrative. Instead of looking at the baseless charges that will never come to an indictment you focus like a good sheep on the reaction. Hoping it’s worse than Jan 6th, even if it isn’t you’ll fall for the media spin. I’m sure this one will be worse than 9/11 as well. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Seashells - you and DP are easy marks falling for the MSM’s narrative. Instead of looking at the baseless charges that will never come to an indictment you focus like a good sheep on the reaction. Hoping it’s worse than Jan 6th, even if it isn’t you’ll fall for the media spin. I’m sure this one will be worse than 9/11 as well. 

Didn't Trump post this story himself?

Is he now employed by the MSM?

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Did I say anything about MSM’s narrative? No.

Did I insinuate this reaction from Donald Trump’s base would resemble any event close to January 6th? No.

Was I being sarcastic and facetious to get you to have a good time and laugh? Yes.

[I am not always out to get someone, Warrior] 

Life is too short ☺️

Laugh a little 🙂

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Didn't Trump post this story himself?

Is he now employed by the MSM?

Willie, I know it’s Saturday so I’m sure you deep in the bottle. The MSM is talking about the protests highlighting Trump’s responsibility vs the baseless indictment. 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Did I say anything about MSM’s narrative? No.

Did I insinuate this reaction from Donald Trump’s base would resemble any event close to January 6th? No.

Was I being sarcastic and facetious to get you to have a good time and laugh? Yes.

[I am not always out to get someone, Warrior] 

Life is too short ☺️

Laugh a little 🙂

What is Trump being charged with? Campaign violations correct. About 99% of these result in fines and a slap on the wrist.

This will go nowhere and DP will have to get back on his get Trump horse a little while longer. I do appreciate his dedication to a lost cause.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Willie, I know it’s Saturday so I’m sure you deep in the bottle. The MSM is talking about the protests highlighting Trump’s responsibility vs the baseless indictment. 

Trump asked for protest. The media reported that. That is news worthy. Why? Because the last time he asked, an overthrow attempt was made. The media has every right to question, examine, speculate or even anticipate a like response.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Trump asked for protest. The media reported that. That is news worthy. Why? Because the last time he asked, an overthrow attempt was made. The media has every right to question, examine, speculate or even anticipate a like response.

I this is tough to understand Willie. This country was founded on rebellion and protests. I’m all for standing up and letting your voice heard. What I’m talking about is the media twisting a protest into something else and using it to attack. Much like the setup I know call the Fedsurrection. 

E23709C4-2865-42A3-8711-3B7C811CD749.jpeg