If At First You Don't Succeed....

Rufus69

11 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Another Alabama coach headed to Moultrie?

Nothing will become official until Friday.  In other words....a HC will be announced today...but he could call tomorrow morning and say he's changed his mind.

So we should know Friday...

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, ron169 said:

Eh, Calhoun is a rush disciple. He’s used to large programs. The question is whether he is going to be able to connect with the kids, community, and families like Rush did

I think people are much more open to him than they were for Justin. 

Justin slowly lost faith of the community. Especially the kids. That's what hurt us the most. 

Calhoun worked here for Rush. He knows the amount of time and effort that was put in daily. If he duplicates that part, the wins will come. When the wins come, the community will rally again as well. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 10:55 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I think people are much more open to him than they were for Justin. 

Justin slowly lost faith of the community. Especially the kids. That's what hurt us the most. 

Calhoun worked here for Rush. He knows the amount of time and effort that was put in daily. If he duplicates that part, the wins will come. When the wins come, the community will rally again as well. 

Iff’n I didn’t know any better I’d say you’re calling the Colquitt community a bunch of front runners…….