In Georgia High School News...

Rufus69

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Buford, Cartersville and Collins Hill all need 8/26 games. Hoover does too. 

Let’s see Hoover step up and play a Georgia team that’s actually in the tiers 

Camden won state both years we played, Grayson was great,  Colquitt won state. Learn before speak what GSB is telling you to post.

Plus you already said Hoover was locked into this Florida deal. Truth is you have no clue about Hoover.

Before you say it I never said anything about who we are playing August 26th you did and your master GSB.

I would like to see us play Buford in all sports. I have told Buford this many times.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Camden won state both years we played, Grayson was great,  Colquitt won state. Learn before speak what GSB is telling you to post.

Plus you already said Hoover was locked into this Florida deal. Truth is you have no clue about Hoover.

Before you say it I never said anything about who we are playing August 26th you did and your master GSB.

I would like to see us play Buford in all sports. I have told Buford this many times.

No Hoover backed out of the FL deal. They have already been replaced with a better team. The logistics didn’t line up. Too far to bus, too expensive to fly. No biggie. 

Let’s see Hoover vs GA again, but this time someone better than NG and Alpharetta 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is the same week as the FL event. Plenty of top GA teams still looking for this date 

DD0419AC-C627-4559-8DA9-F8107ABD4DB9.jpeg

Since they need to be home, how bout Josh Niblett and Gainesville make that trip to hoover? Nice li homecoming game for him.

But Buford vs Hoover makes the most sense. Play the game at the new UAB stadium in Birmingham. Does this work? @HooverOutlaw

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Since they need to be home, how bout Josh Niblett and Gainesville make that trip to hoover? Nice li homecoming game for him.

But Buford vs Hoover makes the most sense. Play the game at the new UAB stadium in Birmingham. Does this work? @HooverOutlaw

Sounds great to me. Like to play Buford in boys and girls basketball also.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No Hoover backed out of the FL deal. They have already been replaced with a better team. The logistics didn’t line up. Too far to bus, too expensive to fly. No biggie. 

Let’s see Hoover vs GA again, but this time someone better than NG and Alpharetta 

You lying. Hoover has flown a few times. We even had a team fly to Alaska.

You guaranteed us Hoover was in on the Florida deal. Who replaced them know it all?

Nolebull give us a list of OOS games your high school has played?

• Haha 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

You lying. Hoover has flown a few times. We even had a team fly to Alaska.

You guaranteed us Hoover was in on the Florida deal. Who replaced them know it all?

Nolebull give us a list of OOS games your high school has played?

Haha you sound angry. I don’t think I guaranteed Hoover was in. I think everyone thought Hoover was in. They slid out the back door when no one was looking. 

Ask the AD why they aren’t going. I’m just an obscure message board guy. Lol St Johns DC took their place. 

And my school is undefeated in OOS games. 0-0 lifetime record 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No doubt this is GSB.

Not at all. I seen the AD posted on Twitter they were looking for a 8/26 game all of a sudden. That is the date of the FL event. So they obviously backed out. Taking a bus is way too far. Flying is most likely too expensive just to go to South Florida. They might not want to pay for it right now. 

I think they are gonna use the money for a building or upgrade. You find out 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not at all. I seen the AD posted on Twitter they were looking for a 8/26 game all of a sudden. That is the date of the FL event. So they obviously backed out. Taking a bus is way too far. Flying is most likely too expensive just to go to South Florida. They might not want to pay for it right now. 

I think they are gonna use the money for a building or upgrade. You find out 

You must spend a lot time on research of who needs games.