Hail Trump!!

Nolebull813

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I hope you don't have any relatives in that 20-30million that he wants to take health insurance from. Who knows, you might have someone very close to you fall under the guidelines. 

Hes not taking away insurance from anyone. When the mandate to have insurance is gone people are going to voluntarily give up the costly insurance that they are being forced to have. I personally dont have insurance and so for me personally obamacare isnt affecting myself. but the premiums are out of control and i believe they are asking for a 30% increase in premiums coming up. 

As of today, his base has shrunk. His approval rating amongst white non college voters has slipped 3% in the last 2 weeks.

Better pay attention.

He is down to a 37 % approval rating on his job. 

and hell still win in 2020. He still has the south, still has the midwest, still has the states that he needs to win

Check the insurance companies and see what they say. They are leaving due to uncertainty.

No insurance, you are part of the problem. 

he total amount of counties in the United States that have rising premiums and no insurers sits at 35. That's right. It could be as high as 45 but is that enough to make the whole country change their ways. We have 7 or 8 companies doing business in Georgia. No shortage People in the Obamacare exchanges don't get the increase because of the subsidies from the government. 

You better do some reading and pay attention.

Thats good that you have so many companies but for some states they are down to 1 or 0. What do you say for those people. And i am not the problem as i dont go see doctors ever. The problem are the people that dont have insurance and are using our hospitals and not paying the bills at the end of the day. Since i have no doctor visits and no bills i am not putting the hospitals in debt. 

Hold on to your gun and bible

You want your country back, don't you?

He does not even have those in Washington he needs. If they could find any easy way, he would be out now. 

Did you really think Washington was gonna back an outsider that isnt there to protect their ways. Washington is the establishment we all should want gone. We have people in there that have been in there forever and need to go. Every government should be run by an outsider that isnt there to protect the croonies in government. They are so resistant because im sure they are gonna lose things if Trump gets his way. First it will be the loophole that obama gave them in the insurance. then i hope Sessions witholds the grant money from chicago and every other sanctuary city

Those were Trump states. They never expanded medicare. Did not set up exchanges. It was all free. the Feds were paying for everything. 

The govonor's of those states went against the plan and now they are failing. 

Its plain and simple Trump is gonna win 2020 and more peoples heads are gonna explode

Repubs run thick. Some never wanted him. To be honest, if the Electoral College did it's job, he would not be in office. Part of their job is to make sure the most qualified person is elected.

The electoral college is set up so that every state matters. The polling worked. Trump won on the basis of his campaign. he sent a message that hard working Americans can buy into and as long as the economy is doing well and people go back to work people will be happy. The democrats wont be but the rest of the country should be. 2018 is gonna be interesting. sit back and enjoy the ride 

My family has saved over 35,000.00 dollars by going out of the USA for health care. If you research health care providers you can find decent DR.'s  just south of San Diego for Dental and Medical. Don't just get the cheapest Dr. or Dentist or you take a real risk with your health. I was with a group of 11 people last time we went to Mexico for dental and it saved our group over 120,000.00 US dollars. My wife and I only needed a cleaning, which was 60.00 each but the Dentist didn't charge us. The rest of the group saved over 120,000.00 or more by getting upper and lower implants. Research your dentist and see what it would cost you for implants here in the US under ObamaCare. 

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So now you are a founding father? That is where I got that from. Articles written at the beginning. 

You can change those words but you can't change those words.

(see what I did there?)

People have their panties in a wad because they cannot believe a bunch of uncouth, uncultured, unsophisticated rednecks and hicks failed to appreciate the gift the Democratic Party was offering us when they nominated Hillary.  Get over yourselves, you are not that enlightened or smart.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Read on the Electoral College. Check it's purpose.

I have extensively, clearly more than you

ive read enough, for example, to know that the answer is debatable and depends on who's perspective.  

Regardless, those have been our election laws since the country was founded 241 years ago, so why are you still crying about it a year later?

thats like crying your team lost the game and saying you would have won if first downs counted as points

Only echs would do that in real life