Roe v Wade gone??

Bormio

So says Politico.  On a 5-3 vote with Roberts not yet making his intentions clear.  Alito writing the opinion - Politico has the draft.  Feeling is the leak, which is hugely unprofessional and unprecedented, came from the pro-choice side, in order to pressure the Court.  There goes Ukraine’s press coverage.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Per Pew, the latest polling finds that just 32% of Americans think abortion should be legal under any circumstances.

That leaves a large majority that believe at least some restrictions are needed.

lxocbk8vnu-ls9p2n5ae-a.png

and the dopey red-necks have no provisions for when a women is raped or a victim incest in some states...wtf

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the dopey red-necks have no provisions for when a women is raped or a victim incest in some states...wtf

Or a complete imbecile and burden on society, such as yourself.

What are your thoughts (such as they are) regarding the many fine folks on your side who are quite happy to let abortions occur right up until the unborn child has left the birth canal?

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, concha said:

Or a complete imbecile and burden on society, such as yourself.

What are your thoughts (such as they are) regarding the many fine folks on your side who are quite happy to let abortions occur right up until the unborn child has left the birth canal?

what are yo trying to say Don?...you're happy there is no exemption for rape or incest?....🙄..."left the birth canal"...LOL....more Fox news B.S...😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what are yo trying to say Don?...you're happy there is no exemption for rape or incest?....🙄..."left the birth canal"...LOL....more Fox news B.S...😉

Not even a remotely respectable attempt at a dodge.

Are you happy with abortion being legal right up until moment of birth minus a few seconds? Yes or no?

Moronic reply and attempt at another dodge in 3... 2... 1...

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Not even a remotely respectable attempt at a dodge.

Are you happy with abortion being legal right up until moment of birth minus a few seconds? Yes or no?..No..and that's not happening.

Moronic reply and attempt at another dodge in 3... 2... 1...

are you happy with no provision for rape or incest....I bet you are....🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

are you happy with no provision for rape or incest....I bet you are....🤡

I would wager that late-term abortions are far more common than pregnancies due to rape or incest.

While I feel the ideal is that abortion not occur at all, I am a realist.

Constitutionally it should be decided by the states and my objective ideal would be "safe, legal and rare".

I think decisions need to be made regarding heartbeat, brain activity and the ability to feel pain.

I feel anything beyond the first trimester gets progressively more abhorrent as time goes on.

Provisions for rape and incest can fall into the above.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

As he should , y’all Libtards care more about how many beers a judge drinks rather then care that one of the new judges supports Pedos

LOL...I'm about the same age as the guy who "loves beer"....and he seems to have lost part of his memory....he can't remember what the "4 F's " were when he was questioned??...LOL....I know what it stands for...so does the crying guy who loves beer....😉

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no she didn't...she made Marsha ( a women) look like a fool....a women asking another women what a women is?!?...🙄

Yeah... not so much.

She made herself the butt of a national joke and exposed her far left leanings.

Spin it all you like. The truth won't change.