Roe v Wade gone??

Bormio

Every time a woman decides to govern "her body" and have an abortion, something dies.

But it's not her body.

That something has human DNA that is distinct from the mother's. That human thing (aka an unborn child) might well have a heartbeat of its own, brain activity of its own, the ability to feel pain distinctly its own... and arguably has rights.

For those of you who are fathers, do you remember pressing against your child's hand while he or she was still in the womb and have them press back?

Yet you argue the "moral" side is to NOT democratically give them a chance to live?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Every time a woman decides to govern "her body" and have an abortion, something dies.

But it's not her body.

That something has human DNA that is distinct from the mother's. That human thing (aka an unborn child) might well have a heartbeat of its own, brain activity of its own, the ability to feel pain distinctly its own... and arguably has rights.

For those of you who are fathers, do you remember pressing against your child's hand while he or she was still in the womb and have them press back?

Yet you argue the "moral" side is to NOT democratically give them a chance to live?

When is termination acceptable to you ?  All powerful being. A week, month, health issues, in pill form.....

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

When is termination acceptable to you ?  All powerful being. A week, month, health issues, in pill form.....

You are the one arguing for it.

The question is if it is ever UNacceptable to YOU.

Are you a father?  Ever play with your kid while he or she was still inside?

I think we've established that the "her body" argument has fundamental flaws.

1 minute ago, concha said:

You are the one arguing for it.

The question is if it is ever UNacceptable to YOU.

Are you a father?  Ever play with your kid while he or she was still inside?

I think we've established that the "her body" argument has fundamental flaws.

You're a fraud and a fake. I've answered with what bothers me in this thread. When is termination acceptable to you ? Give it up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Sotomayor called Heller “settled law” in her confirmation hearing, and then promptly voted to overturn it. Did she lie to get on the court? 🤷‍♂️

You clearly said “ this is the first time the SC has changed established law,” when in fact it’s happened 233 times.

You’re struggling more than usual, Gramps. lol. 

50 years Dave....🤡....and the righties lied their way onto the court...🙄

7 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You're a fraud and a fake. I've answered with what bothers me in this thread. When is termination acceptable to you ? Give it up.

I've pretty clearly spelled out my views earlier in the thread. Look it up, jackass.

How do you square "women's rights" vs the unborn child? You don't like late term? Why? When does the unborn child get "rights"?

My questions make you uncomfortable, that's why you're making up "fraud and fake" bullshit.

Pathetic.

Ketanji Brown Jackson Up All Night Reading Biology Textbooks Trying To Figure Out What Everybody Means By 'Women's' Right To Abortion
May 3rd, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-11197-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C., US—Leaked reports indicate that Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown-Jackson spent all Monday night poring over biology textbooks to learn what a woman is so she could defend a woman’s right to abortion on Tuesday.

“When the ‘Liberal Justices Only’ group text message became all about 'women’s right to abortion,' I knew I had to learn what a woman is—by becoming a bona fide biologist,” Justice Brown-Jackson shared with reporters early Tuesday morning. Eyewitnesses described Brown-Jackson as having a chewed-up pencil behind her ear and looking bleary-eyed during her statement. “Even after hours of cramming, I’m no closer—I couldn’t even pick 10 women out of this lineup of reporters!”

Inside sources have confirmed that Jackson-Brown took repeated trips to the Supreme Court’s Keurig coffee maker in the break room, and confided to the janitor in her frustration: “I got into this business to commute the sentences of pedophiles! Why would I need to know scientific jargon about XX and XY chromosomes? I’m not a biologist!”

At publishing time, Justice Brown Jackson had recused herself from further involvement in Roe V. Wade or “women’s issues” since she still could not define “woman.” She was last seen staring at a wall and drooling from the mental exhaustion.

Well, apparently it's beginning.

Far-left loonies are planning to lay siege to SC justices' homes and cops all over are preparing for violence (which has already begun, in fact).

The Left will of course point to the January 6th events and paint the Right with that exceedingly broad brush in a weak what aboutism.

All the while the mayhem they unleash - all across the nation - will be ignored, covered up or dismissed as "mostly peaceful". Watch as they surround federal buildings "mostly peacefully" (again) while literally no one in the mainstream press even dreams of uttering the word "insurrection".

Of course, they'll think this advances their cause politically, because they are too stupid to realize that this kind of (repeated and widespread) behavior is a big reason why they are looking at getting beaten like the $2 hookers they are come November.

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Aaaaaahhhh, KKKonchita longing for the days of Pinochet and state run media. 

Woe, woe and more woe….

bgw

Good to hear from our local race card throwing yet melanin-challenged $2.00 $1.25 hooker.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Well, apparently it's beginning.

Far-left loonies are planning to lay siege to SC justices' homes and cops all over are preparing for violence (which has already begun, in fact).

The Left will of course point to the January 6th events and paint the Right with that exceedingly broad brush in a weak what aboutism.

All the while the mayhem they unleash - all across the nation - will be ignored, covered up or dismissed as "mostly peaceful". Watch as they surround federal buildings "mostly peacefully" (again) while literally no one in the mainstream press even dreams of uttering the word "insurrection".

Of course, they'll think this advances their cause politically, because they are too stupid to realize that this kind of (repeated and widespread) behavior is a big reason why they are looking at getting beaten like the $2 hookers they are come November.

"no one in the mainstream press even dreams of uttering the word "insurrection".....because it wouldn't be an insurrection  you fool....1-6-21 was a REAL insurrection...when they were trying to take our country over...."HANG MIKE PENCE!".....not even close...swing and a miss Don...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"no one in the mainstream press even dreams of uttering the word "insurrection".....because it wouldn't be an insurrection  you fool....1-6-21 was a REAL insurrection...when they were trying to take our country over...."HANG MIKE PENCE!".....not even close...swing and a miss Don...🤡

Yeah.

A crowd of people without firearms were trying to take over the country with the most powerful military on earth.

You seem to think your stupidity is a superpower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah.

A crowd of people without firearms were trying to take over the country with the most powerful military on earth.

Exactly, Jan 6th did not match the definition of insurrection and leftards still throw that word around like candy. Its like with everything else with them, Racism, homophobia, sexism, fascism, etc, all applied as loosely as possible to demonize those who don't agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah.

and that was their mission...led by Donny Trump....you don't believe your eyes?...is that what watching Fox news does to your brain?.....you lost touch with reality Don...."HANG MIKE PENCE"....and they would have in a NY minute if they got their hands on him....😒

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Exactly, Jan 6th did not match the definition of insurrection and leftards still throw that word around like candy. Its like with everything else with them, Racism, homophobia, sexism, fascism, etc, all applied as loosely as possible to demonize those who don't agree.

"did not match the definition"?!?...LOL...Do you believe your own eyes?...their mission was to stop the certification of a duly elected President. That's what an insurrection is.

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"did not match the definition"?!?...LOL...Do you believe your own eyes?...their mission was to stop the certification of a duly elected President. That's what an insurrection is.

The very worst that might have happened was a delay.

Explain to the class how a crowd that size - almost entirely without firearms - was going to prevent Joey Applesauce from becoming president.

<<Jeopardy music plays as we await the painfully stupid response that is forthcoming>>

• Haha 3