Another angry white man ..............

Wildcat Will

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

That sounds like an interesting claim based on opinion.

Within 8%.  Black people kill black People and Whites kill Whties.  The fact these ignorant ass people keep up these tropes about Black people is unnerving.  Guess what Alligators kill more alligators,  Monkeys kill more Monkeys and Dogs kill dogs.  Yet no Shit an Alligator eats a Monkey or  Dog sometime.  The dumbass will constantly talk shit about the Alligator while ignoring facts.  I really choose not to engage my black intellect with another's defect.   No shit the biggest threat to another black person is another black person because that's who they are around.  Guess what Chinese Kill each other more than another race kill them.  Black people are no fucking different than any other race.  There is an 8% difference.  I am amazed how they know every negative statistic on black people but none on their own.  For every Stupid Black person shooting someone.  8 White males are blowing their own fucking brains out.   Yet let's talk about Chicago and it's ills but pay not attention to what I just stated

These are facts. But you won't get some boneheaded argument from me that well there are more whites so that's why blacks kill them 7% more than whites killing blacks.  And far as crime goes Violent crime is not just homicide.  Guess who sexually assaults kids more and kills more women.  

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think I have a great understanding of the Fox News Fax 😌

If you aren't clear that the number of black folks killed by these rare supremacist nutjob shootings and in unjustified police shootings is miniscule compared black-on-black killings, then I just can't help you. No one can. Ignorance and stupidity of that magnitude is insurmountable.

You'll get some appreciation from the libtard patrol for the obligatory Fox News drive-by though. 👍

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

The greatest threat to the black man in this country is the same one that has been the threat since 1619.

The BLM ladies sipping cocktails while they compare real estate portfolios in their dumbass-financed $6 million mansion in LA are laughing at you. And with good reason.

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Within 8%.  Black people kill black People and Whites kill Whties.  The fact these ignorant ass people keep up these tropes about Black people is unnerving.  Guess what Alligators kill more alligators,  Monkeys kill more Monkeys and Dogs kill dogs.  Yet no Shit an Alligator eats a Monkey or  Dog sometime.  The dumbass will constantly talk shit about the Alligator while ignoring facts.  I really choose not to engage my black intellect with another's defect.   No shit the biggest threat to another black person is another black person because that's who they are around.  Guess what Chinese Kill each other more than another race kill them.  Black people are no fucking different than any other race.  There is an 8% difference.  I am amazed how they know every negative statistic on black people but none on their own.  For every Stupid Black person shooting someone.  8 White males are blowing their own fucking brains out.   Yet let's talk about Chicago and it's ills but pay not attention to what I just stated

These are facts. But you won't get some boneheaded argument from me that well there are more whites so that's why blacks kill them 7% more than whites killing blacks.  And far as crime goes Violent crime is not just homicide.  Guess who sexually assaults kids more and kills more women.  

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

No shit, gunny.

Now run the numbers for the odds of a white guy getting killed by another white guy in particular year vs a black guy by black guy.

Look at your own numbers above.

The number of murders is about equal for each group.

But there are about 5x as many whites in the country.

Which means blacks would have to murder one another at 5x the rate of whites to have those numbers be equal.

And that doesn't even count the black-on-white murder rate being 2x the white-on-black rate.

Leftist politics demands that the black-on-black violence problem be swept under the rug. One way of doing that is creating the boogeyman of phantom legions of white supremacist murderers around every corner and armies of cops just out there looking to shoot black folks. It's disgusting deception and manipulation.

But the leftist pols, activists and press are doing a good job:

"According to the Washington Post database, that number was 12. The Mapping Police Violence database says the number was 27."

skeptic-survey-__-720x516-s.jpg

It's worth mentioning that even amongst those few who were shot, there were those who were assaulting the cop, for example.

From an op-ed in the WSJ:

In 2020 the police killed 15 unarmed African-Americans and 21 unarmed whites, according to the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings. The Post defines “unarmed” to include suspects fleeing the cops in stolen cars who attempted further carjackings en route, who then appeared to threaten the pursuing officer with a gun, and who violently resisted arrest. Those 15 “unarmed” blacks will represent 0.17% of all black homicide deaths in 2020, assuming a black murder toll of about 8,600 victims in 2020, as seems probable.

If blacks are responsible for roughly 90% of murdered blacks in a typical year, then 90% of 8,600 is ~7,750.

That is roughly a 500:1 ratio versus fatal police shootings (and even those are sometimes justified, ex. if the cop is being assaulted).

Exactly how does that square with the anti-cop BLM message?

FIVE HUNDRED TO ONE!

That is horrible, but how does anyone think that the black-on-black murder rate will be meaningful reduced when people - such as certain folks on this very thread - yell "Squirrel" whenever their leftist overlords and propagandist "news" outlets want them to?

1 hour ago, concha said:

If you aren't clear that the number of black folks killed by these rare supremacist nutjob shootings and in unjustified police shootings is miniscule compared black-on-black killings, then I just can't help you. No one can. Ignorance and stupidity of that magnitude is insurmountable.

You'll get some appreciation from the libtard patrol for the obligatory Fox News drive-by though. 👍

Would that be Trump level insurmountable, or Faux News insurmountable?

13 hours ago, concha said:

The BLM ladies sipping cocktails while they compare real estate portfolios in their dumbass-financed $6 million mansion in LA are laughing at you. And with good reason.

First of all, the fact that they ARE in that mansion sipping is proof they are not dumbass. Second, YOU are not. I doubt they are laughing at me. On the other hand, we know for a fact you are being laugh at because WE are laughing at you.

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

First of all, the fact that they ARE in that mansion sipping is proof they are not dumbass. Second, YOU are not. I doubt they are laughing at me. On the other hand, we know for a fact you are being laugh at because WE are laughing at you.

They are not. I said the dumbasses giving them the money are. Try to keep up.