Happy MDW

FreeBird

• 11 months later...
On 5/28/2023 at 2:52 PM, FreeBird said:

Grandpa 👴🏼 @Cossacks what we whiipppin up on the grill

Rack of baby backs and some hot links. Baked some corn bread muffins and made honey cinnamon butter (think Texas Roadhouse) from scratch.

Tits stumbled into a foreign room for her (the F’ing kitchen) and made pasta salad w/ a pretty good homemade vinaigrette and cheddar and pepperoni. She also made deviled eggs (pass for me).

IMG_7478.jpeg

IMG_7479.jpeg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Rack of baby backs and some hot links. Baked some corn bread muffins and made honey cinnamon butter (think Texas Roadhouse) from scratch.

Tits stumbled into a foreign room for her (the F’ing kitchen) and made pasta salad w/ a pretty good homemade vinaigrette and cheddar and pepperoni. She also made deviled eggs (pass for me).

IMG_7478.jpeg

IMG_7479.jpeg

Looks great.  👍🏻

Wife made ribs tonight :).

I was sleeping with a Benadryl and 3 Stellas daze earlier.  😂 

True story (they all are), I got stung by a fricking little bee on my left hand ring finger yesterday.  Still swollen.  

I’m more sensitive to stings, especially wasps for some reason.  I did have a Venom (black metal band) period of enjoyment as a teenager.  
Maybe related.  :) 

I had to default in a HS tournament at Delbarton (very nice private school facilities in NJ… have a good football program in recent years), due to a bee sting.  Only me.  I can’t just get the common cold.   :(   

• Haha 1