Zeke Elliot

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

Which is why this will be reduced...

No, that is because Mara has his head further up Goodell's ass than anyone else.  There is no consistency and no need for it - they just make it up.  After the heat they took, would not be surprised if no reduction.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

No, that is because Mara has his head further up Goodell's ass than anyone else.  There is no consistency and no need for it - they just make it up.  After the heat they took, would not be surprised if no reduction.

Agreed, they should of gave Brown more games.

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Rice hits chick in face with perfect left hook. Gets 4 games then vid comes out. Tom cheats gets 4 games. Just more reason the NFL is my last choice when watching football. High school, NCAA then the NFL

I hardly watch NFL football. It's borderline trash.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bones said:

I hardly watch NFL football. It's borderline trash.

By the time Sunday comes around I am sick of football. Then being able to almost predict when a ref is going to flag someone. Bump that trash. Throw in the Kap BS I am about done.  Keep in mind I don't agree with his position but I sure as hell believe he has a right to voice it and shouldn't be punished for doing so.

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

I'm guessing the NFL mayve more info than us. They must have something for 6 games. If they don't appeal, then there's prob something. 

I though that as well especially when they threatened him with banishment for another violation. I just don't think the punishments are dealt fairly. That bitch commissioner has way to much power

16 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Hopefully, it's increased...NFL MUST STOP THESE THUGS FROM THIS INCESSANT BAD BEHAVIOR.... If not,someone will be killed...

You're late on the killed part...But if ya gonna come at all "Thugs" like that...Punishments better be equal...

....Unlike that punter who got only 1 game for basically the same thing...