Ashli Babbitt was Murdered!

Slotback Right

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Weird… when you cut the quote off in the middle it’s like it means something entirely differently than what was actually said and meant.

Here's the whole sentence. WOW, what change.

No, they don’t apply to law enforcement because the use of force model, which the “expert” in the article is surely referencing, does not apply during a riot like it does to a traffic stop where you’re writing a speeding ticket. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

You literally just posted this:

"I'm pointing out the hypocrisy you rednecks have when it's a little white girl that gets killed by ignoring orders to stop by numerous officers. Many minority men are shot in the back while running from police."

Is it really this tough for you to follow?

All police shootings bother me, DipShit. Only the little white girl bothers you ! That's the difference between you and me. You F'ing racist P.O.S.

7 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You're like that character on "Seinfield" who converted to Judaism so he could tell offensive Jewish jokes. You being married to a Hispanic can't undue all the hate you spew on this website. You must have money. No way in hell would a woman put up with you shit for any other reason. Poor girl.

So, Danny the Dumbass can't come up with anything.

He just does his dumbass thing making up dumbass shit because he's a dumbass.

BTW, I'll go ask her. She's right downstairs. I'm guessing she'd call you a slack-jawed bitch or whatever the equivalent is in Chilean.

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

All police shootings bother me, DipShit. Only the little white girl bothers you ! That's the difference between you and me. You F'ing racist P.O.S.

I don't revel in killing or dying.

What I do is point out when people bitch when thugs get killed by the cops for breaking the law and then going out of their way to get into a physical altercation with said cop, and folks on your side of the aisle act like they were were choir boys who the police smoked for no reason.

Again, you prove what a pathetic imbecile you are lashing out with accusations of racism because you are ignorant, stupid and can't argue as a result.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol 😂  every time there is a police shooting from here on out im just gonna say what your “partner66” says 

That the criminal deserves to die and cop is a hero, and what’s a bigger POS move is that you liked his post saying that person deserves to die cause she’s a trump supporter 

it is what it is tho , y’all true colors are showing 

let them come out...I got nothing to hide..she was a Trump supporter...who was lied to and lost her life over the BIG lie that you believe.....😪

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Again, you are too fucking stupid and intellectually dishonest to differentiate between police shooting men who were resisting arrest and posing actual threats to the cop, and a woman who was not.

You are the one injecting race, not I.

You are a typical libtard looking through the lens of race rather than simply what actually happened.

Pathetic.

21 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol 😂  every time there is a police shooting from here on out im just gonna say what your “partner66” says 

That the criminal deserves to die and cop is a hero, and what’s a bigger POS move is that you liked his post saying that person deserves to die cause she’s a trump supporter 

it is what it is tho , y’all true colors are showing 

It's called sarcasm fool.

The use of irony to mock (YOU) or convey contempt. I told you how I feel about shootings. Don't get it twisted. 

13 minutes ago, concha said:

So, Danny the Dumbass can't come up with anything.

He just does his dumbass thing making up dumbass shit because he's a dumbass.

BTW, I'll go ask her. She's right downstairs. I'm guessing she'd call you a slack-jawed bitch or whatever the equivalent is in Chilean.

Surely her balls are bigger than yours

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

It's called sarcasm fool.

The use of irony to mock (YOU) or convey contempt. I told you how I feel about shootings. Don't get it twisted. 

I just wish you used this same energy with police shootings  , and start speaking out against gang violence and when kids get shot by criminals, like seriously where are you guys outside of police shootings, literally millions on cop threads but no threads when a lil kids life gets taken by gun violence 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Again, you are too fucking stupid and intellectually dishonest to differentiate between police shooting men who were resisting arrest and posing actual threats to the cop, and a woman who was not.

You are the one injecting race, not I.

You are a typical libtard looking through the lens of race rather than simply what actually happened.

Pathetic.

You don't see race. You dishonest P.O.S.

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I just wish you used this same energy with police shootings  , and start speaking out against gang violence and when kids get shot by criminals, like seriously where are you guys outside of police shootings, literally millions on cop threads but no threads when a lil kids life gets taken by gun violence 

I truly wasn't going to comment on the thread until I read all the bitching about that poor little white girl. Cops shoot MF'ers every day. And the hard right got no compassion for the victim or family. What makes her different. That brought me in. 

10 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I truly wasn't going to comment on the thread until I read all the bitching about that poor little white girl. Cops shoot MF'ers every day. And the hard right got no compassion for the victim or family. What makes her different. That brought me in. 

Because you are too stupid to differentiate between men resisting arrest and assaulting cops and a woman who didn't.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You don't see race. You dishonest P.O.S.

I see race. I just don't judge based on it.

I look at shit like actions and their repercussions and crazy stuff like facts.

You, being a libtard, just need to know the races of those involved in order to go into a frenzy and shit yourself until you pass out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Here's the whole sentence. WOW, what change.

No, they don’t apply to law enforcement because the use of force model, which the “expert” in the article is surely referencing, does not apply during a riot like it does to a traffic stop where you’re writing a speeding ticket. 

One is saying a rule isn't applied the same way in a different situation, the other is saying there are no rules applied whatsoever. Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty big change.

59 minutes ago, concha said:

What I do is point out when people bitch when thugs get killed by the cops for breaking the law and then going out of their way to get into a physical altercation with said cop, and folks on your side of the aisle act like they were were choir boys who the police smoked for no reason.

And you're doing the same thing with little miss choir girl here. You think because she's a veteran that means she's a good person? Good god, dude, look up her criminal record. I know that article of yours goes out of its way to highlight that she has none... surprise surprise. Do you know why? Yeah, I'm sure you do... She was as much of an angel as any of your thugs. Just worse at running a business.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

One is saying a rule isn't applied the same way in a different situation, the other is saying there are no rules applied whatsoever. Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty big change.

You said "does not apply". That would mean police would not need to worry about use of force rules in situations like the BLM riots. Which would thus result in carnage if the police behaved like Babbitt's killer.

Interesting that given all the violence at the Capitol where a cop could have chosen to use lethal force, Babbitt's killer was the only one to do so that day. And he felt it necessary to shoot a tiny women with no apparent weapon and several feet away who was struggling to squeeze through a window. A woman he had observed offering no physical threat to other cops just moments before. Fucking awful.

50 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And you're doing the same thing with little miss choir girl here. You think because she's a veteran that means she's a good person? Good god, dude, look up her criminal record. I know that article of yours goes out of its way to highlight that she has none... surprise surprise. Do you know why? Yeah, I'm sure you do... She was as much of an angel as any of your thugs. Just worse at running a business.

She was no choir girl. Agreed. She also was no threat.

Unlike the aforementioned thugs, she wasn't attacking anyone, resisting etc at the time. And if the cop was paying any attention at all and even remotely competent, he should have known it.

1 minute ago, concha said:

You said "does not apply". That would mean police would not need to worry about use of force rules in situations like the BLM riots. Which would thus result in carnage if the police behaved like Babbitt's killer.

Interesting that given all the violence at the Capitol where a cop could have chosen to use lethal force, Babbitt's killer was the only one to do so that day. And he felt it necessary to shoot a tiny women with no apparent weapon and several feet away who was struggling to squeeze through a window. A woman he had observed offering no physical threat to other cops just moments before. Fucking awful.

No, what's interesting is the twist you're putting on the facts. 

Which "other cops" are you referring to that didn't use lethal force?

"struggling to squeeze through a window".....and why was that Don?...she was so "tiny"...he should have helped her in her struggle to get in like a gentleman?....🤡

• Like 1

Unlike the aforementioned thugs, she wasn't attacking anyone, resisting etc at the time. And if the cop was paying any attention at all and even remotely competent, he should have known it.

Your interpretation of threat is based on a lack of understanding of the situation and lack of knowledge around law enforcement procedure. The cop was paying attention, and he pulled the trigger at the precise moment he should have and an absolute optimal outcome was achieved. The only better outcome would have been if he had missed and she didn't die.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

she was in the act of entering the Chamber Don....she was resisting the cops orders champ...🤡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Your interpretation of threat is based on a lack of understanding of the situation and lack of knowledge around law enforcement procedure. The cop was paying attention, and he pulled the trigger at the precise moment he should have and an absolute optimal outcome was achieved. The only better outcome would have been if he had missed and she didn't die.

Or he could have not shot at the woman until she posed a threat - after observing that she offered no threat to fellow police officers just moments before.

Crazy, huh?

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, concha said:

Every other cop at the Capitol that day.

Not every other cop was in a situation where lethal force would have been a consideration. You seem to think there are officers who had more of a reason to use lethal force than the one who shot Babbitt. Which ones would those be?