DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Go ahead and join the zoom.

Why? You gonna enlighten with your propaganda? Spoiler alert…I’ve already heard it. Some of us actually do homework and looking at perspectives for multiple sides. Certainly a concept that the “tolerant” left doesn’t entertain one iota. It’s highly likely that there is not one single source that you’d quote that I’d actually believe…including Fox. You still owe him. No zoom challenge or any other diversion will change that. 

38 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Changed my mind - nothing you can share on a Zoom that you can't share here to make your argument is worth the energy. 

You lost - move on. I couldn't without settling but that's me. 

LOL..your're right...facts mean nothing to you.....scared of zoom?......🙄

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Why? You gonna enlighten with your propaganda? Spoiler alert…I’ve already heard it. Some of us actually do homework and looking at perspectives for multiple sides. Certainly a concept that the “tolerant” left doesn’t entertain one iota. It’s highly likely that there is not one single source that you’d quote that I’d actually believe…including Fox. You still owe him. No zoom challenge or any other diversion will change that. 

so what does a smart guy like you say...Did Trump really win the election in your world?

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so what does a smart guy like you say...Did Trump really win the election in your world?

Never said I was a smart guy, but I do my homework so I can make informed decisions. It’s hard sometimes because they ALL lie and are lying to us. The information is there if you look for it. That’s what you just don’t get. Yes. Trump won.  And it wasn’t even close. But counting ballots for two weeks after the election DID help applesauce brain. Go figure 🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Never said I was a smart guy, but I do my homework so I can make informed decisions. It’s hard sometimes because they ALL lie and are lying to us. The information is there if you look for it. That’s what you just don’t get. Yes. Trump won.  And it wasn’t even close. But counting ballots for two weeks after the election DID help applesauce brain. Go figure 🙄

LOL...no they all don't lie....but you do if you think Trump won...thanks for answering...I knew you were a smart guy!!....🤡

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL...no they all don't lie....but you do if you think Trump won...thanks for answering...I knew you were a smart guy!!....🤡

Herein lies your problem. You’ll believe anything that the MS media feeds you. Here’s the kicker, you actually believe Fox is FOR conservatives 🤣.  And this is why you’ll always be an uniformed sheepboy. But, actually, I’m a little envious because sometimes ignorance is bliss as they say. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Herein lies your problem. You’ll believe anything that the MS media feeds you. Here’s the kicker, you actually believe Fox is FOR conservatives 🤣.  And this is why you’ll always be an uniformed sheepboy. But, actually, I’m a little envious because sometimes ignorance is bliss as they say. 

No...when we have elections someone wins and someone loses....and the MSM had nothing to do with Biden getting 7 MILLION more votes...you guys like to blame anything and everything on the MSM...it's very silly at this point. Who told you Trump won?...the MSM?..or are you believing Donny's lies?...0-59 in the courts but you won?!...then why didn't you win any of the 59 court cases??..LOL...how about some reality?

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

DP is like the 3rd party loud mouth friend

Give you a $1,000 if you can find one time I've said otherwise -  If you can't you've got to pay me?

You in? Does't matter you itches don't pay when you lose anyway. 

Just hitting you with a fact.....that Trump lost..gald you concur....you like to gamble huh??....🙄

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

ignorance =Tump won.....😉

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

This is all political theater bro. Them (power/globalization) vs. us (people/Constitution). They’re all in on it. It’s hard to accept. I get it. I was there too. But It’s about time you come to grips with that. If you’d watch something else other than CNN, you’d know that. But honestly, I think, sadly, that you’re okay with what’s happening. The sad thing is that you’re the typical self-hating, white liberal, with a nice house in a nice area, nice family, good job, and has the flexibility and security to still fight for this absolute crap that is going to kill (is killing) the middle class and make the poor (people of color) even more dependent upon the government. Do you actually believe either party wants equality? Good grief man! But you’re good because you’ve got yours. You are the elite that liberals have fought AGAINST for decades. Rage against the machine. Now you ARE the machine. Bravo 👏 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

No...when we have elections someone wins and someone loses....and the MSM had nothing to do with Biden getting 7 MILLION more votes...you guys like to blame anything and everything on the MSM...it's very silly at this point. Who told you Trump won?...the MSM?..or are you believing Donny's lies?...0-59 in the courts but you won?!...then why didn't you win any of the 59 court cases??..LOL...how about some reality?

Dude. You keep repeating the same shit that none of us believe or care about.  We get it. Those are your talking points, but do us a favor and get some new material. You’re pathetic. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

This is all political theater bro. Them (power/globalization) vs. us (people/Constitution). They’re all in on it. It’s hard to accept. I get it. I was there too. But It’s about time you come to grips with that. If you’d watch something else other than CNN, you’d know that. But honestly, I think, sadly, that you’re okay with what’s happening. The sad thing is that you’re the typical self-hating, white liberal, with a nice house in a nice area, nice family, good job, and has the flexibility and security to still fight for this absolute crap that is going to kill (is killing) the middle class and make the poor (people of color) even more dependent upon the government. Do you actually believe either party wants equality? Good grief man! But you’re good because you’ve got yours. You are the elite that liberals have fought AGAINST for decades. Rage against the machine. Now you ARE the machine. Bravo 👏 

so it's you and your fellow Trumpers vs. the world??.... everyone is out to get you and Conservative friends.....they want all your guns and all your kids to be gay...I got you...you fell for all the B.S....🙄

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. You keep repeating the same shit that none of us believe or care about.  We get it. Those are your talking points, but do us a favor and get some new material. You’re pathetic. 

yea...reality is tough pill for you guys to swallow....the "same shit" are facts that you clowns can accept....despite having no explanation on how Trump won!?....🙄

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

yea...reality is tough pill for you guys to swallow....the "same shit" are facts that you clowns can accept....despite having no explanation on how Trump lost?....🙄

I have an explanation. But you’re not worth trying to explain it to. You won’t believe it because CNN has you convinced otherwise and you have zero critical thinking skills…clearly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Propaganda? Wtf? You’re another guy who gets mad at things that don’t exist, huh?

If you think he won the bet you didn’t follow the conversation. Or you’re as dishonest as he is. Join the discussion and you’ll hear for yourself. 

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

I have an explanation. But you’re not worth trying to explain it to. You won’t believe it because CNN has you convinced otherwise and you have zero critical thinking skills…clearly. 

LOL..you need to tell Rudy and Donny the "explanation" yesterday!!!....🤡

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so it's you and your fellow Trumpers vs. the world??.... everyone is out to get you and Conservative friends.....they want all your guns and all your kids to be gay...I got you...you fell for all the B.S....🙄

Most normal Americans are law abiding citizens that just wanna be left alone with their God given freedom and an ability for the pursuit of happiness. Trump and REAL conservatives represent that. Not fake ass RInOs. THEY don’t want that. THEY want control. THEY know that the only thing between globalization is the US Constitution, the American nuclear family, and Patriots with guns. So YES they want our guns, they want our kids fucked up (confused, hating themselves and their parents), and they want to kill the US Constitution. That’s why we they attack Trump and each of those institutions and rights with extreme and relentless fervor. 

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Right. A bet with terms you tried to change to increase your odds and you’re interpreting in a very nefarious way, insisting you get paid when there’s literally zero conclusion. That’s a bitch move.

Copied, pasted and accepted your terms - I can go back and find the post if you like. 

Tell me what conclusion you're looking for that would be acceptable? 

The FBI just put out a report of findings from the raid with no mention of Nuclear anything. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Propaganda? Wtf? You’re another guy who gets mad at things that don’t exist, huh?

If you think he won the bet you didn’t follow the conversation. Or you’re as dishonest as he is. Join the discussion and you’ll hear for yourself. 

Not sure WTF you’re taking about in term of existential information. But what I do know is that you lost. Pay up welcher.