DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

16 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You keep claiming I said it was confirmed. That’s another lie, because I never said that. You invent things that didn’t happen and point to them as proof. It’s fucking pathetic.

I’m sure you hate those things. Is it because you’re obese? Ugly? Live at mom’s house? Afraid you’ll get steamrolled without having time to pull up your Q conspiracy sites and recite what you’re told?

You have been super consistent… consistently full of shit.

YOUR original bet. I accepted. 

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

The leak was made up and confirmed by it not in the FBI report. You can spin all you want but if something of this significance was found it would 💯 be in the report and verified by this time. 

Leak made up…12/31 I win, you lose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

YOUR original bet. I accepted. 

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

The leak was made up and confirmed by it not in the FBI report. You can spin all you want but if something of this significance was found it would 💯 be in the report and verified by this time. 

Leak made up…12/31 I win, you lose.

Sure. And the fact that you never mentioned you’re only attracted to women means you love dick. The logic is flawless.

9 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Sure. And the fact that you never mentioned you’re only attracted to women means you love dick. The logic is flawless.

Haha…sure. Spin baby. Oh if the FBI raided my house and I was sucking pole it would be in the report. Just like the nuclear docs would be if they were there. 

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’ll give you $100 to show up on zoom for 30 minutes. Do you make $200/hr?

$100 an hour is just about right last year based on 2080 hour work year. But I worked well more than that. 

Hosting a work Christmas party 1g isn’t that big a deal, more the honor and principal. Maybe next week - we’ll see. 

19 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

“The Washington Post reported…”

”A Washington Post article stating…”

”Washington Post reports say…”

”Yesterday evening, The Washington Post broke the blockbuster news…”

I’ll do you one better than google, slugger. I’ll read. Not one of them claimed it’s true or gave their own version, they all merely reported on the one article from WaPo. 

What’s there to confirm? The existence of the WaPo article? 🤣

Set up the zoom and let’s settle it live.

Dude. WTF is up with this zoom call shit? “Settle it live” 🤣. Settle what? It’s all in black and white already. Do you think you’re gonna convince Warrior that you’re “right”? YOU made the bet. You lost. It’s clear as day.  Frankly, Warrior’s a good man for even entertaining this nonsense. After you’re done spewing propaganda on zoom, pay him what you owe him. Being the forum welcher isn’t a good look. That amount is now 1100.00 btw. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. WTF is up with this zoom call shit? “Settle it live” 🤣. Settle what? It’s all in black and white already. Do you think you’re gonna convince Warrior that you’re “right”? YOU made the bet. You lost. It’s clear as day.  Frankly, Warrior’s a good man for even entertaining this nonsense. After you’re done spewing propaganda on zoom, pay him what you owe him. Being the forum welcher isn’t a good look. That amount is now 1100.00 btw. 

Blueliner, he knows. He’s just trying to save face but it’s not going well for him. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

If you believe that…there’s a bridge for sale in Brooklyn

Unfortunately my friend, I have too much “cents” to buy your bridge. I’m sure it’s a great deal. However…The leftsists will buy it. They literally buy anything and everything fed to them any and every time. Our government and media love them as their little foot soldiers. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, Blueliner said:

66 gave a little “confused” face to this post. He’s clearly worried that he’ll be dethroned as the undisputed forum welcher. Looks like he’d better restructure his contract. 

• Haha 2

On 12/17/2022 at 8:53 AM, Blueliner said:

Go ahead and join the zoom.

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Changed my mind - nothing you can share on a Zoom that you can't share here to make your argument is worth the energy. 

You lost - move on. I couldn't without settling but that's me. 

There’s no argument being made. You have changed the bet multiple times and insist that  an article from a conspiracy theory website proves you won. And you also insist on winning in the event of a tie/no contest. We will review the conversation and you can clarify those points, because you haven’t and won’t. We’ll have a verbal and written agreement so you can’t wiggle your way into a different bet. Pretty simple.

But now you’re backing out of the zoom the same way you backed out of a straightforward bet and into a “stop the counting because I’m ahead so I win” whatever you want to call it. Color me shocked.

18 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

There’s no argument being made. You have changed the bet multiple times and insist that  an article from a conspiracy theory website proves you won. And you also insist on winning in the event of a tie/no contest. We will review the conversation and you can clarify those points, because you haven’t and won’t. We’ll have a verbal and written agreement so you can’t wiggle your way into a different bet. Pretty simple.

But now you’re backing out of the zoom the same way you backed out of a straightforward bet and into a “stop the counting because I’m ahead so I win” whatever you want to call it. Color me shocked.

Just copied your bet brother. Move on, not a good look.