DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

“And they would have included it in the report if there were nuclear docs”

They would have? According to whom?

I wrote “Nuclear Anything” if we are being accurate.

And the report came out very quietly. Wonder why?

It’s ok, I knew no matter the outcome you wouldn’t honor the bet.

Just now, Warrior said:

I wrote “Nuclear Anything” if we are being accurate.

And the report came out very quietly. Wonder why?

It’s ok, I knew no matter the outcome you wouldn’t honor the bet.

You said it would have stated there were nuclear information in their report if there had been any. Again, according to whom?

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

You said it would have stated there were nuclear information in their report if there had been any. Again, according to whom?

Typical leftist argument. You’re a fucking tool. Seriously. You KNOW the spirit of the bet. We all do. Notice none of your compadres are coming to your rescue? You fucking lost. Pay up!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Again - here is the Bet you made that I accepted.

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

Pretty clear at the point the leak was made up due to Zero reporting of Nuclear anything from the FBI report. 

Like I said you can twist all you want not to pay - I expected it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

Pretty clear at the point the leak was made up due to Zero reporting of Nuclear anything from the FBI report. 

Like I said you can twist all you won't not to pay - I expected it.

Never bet on anything…especially politics….on an online HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FORUM! 🤔

AND don’t expect to get paid if you win 😳😳

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Like I said you can twist all you want not to pay - I expected it.

Justify your win then. I’ve asked twice, now three times. You said if nuclear docs existed they would have been in “the report.” Here is my question — That information would have been in the report according to whom?

• Haha 1

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

Justify your win then. I’ve asked twice, now three times. You said if nuclear docs existed they would have been in “the report.” Here is my question — That information would have been in the report according to whom?

haha.....whatever. You made a bet and now clearly lost. The leak was made up - that was the bet, nothing else. 

Have a nice life. 

• Like 1

The FBI found nothing even remotely connected to “nuclear secrets”. They did, however, rifle through Melania’s wardrobe like frat boys at a panty raid. The raid on Mar-a-Lago is a prime example of selective politicized targeting. It’s simply a tactic to prevent President Trump from running for office in 2024.

Good read outlining this BS.

According to sources familiar with the matter, federal agents and prosecutors believe that former president Donald Trump was motivated by his ego and the desire to keep the classified documents as trophies and mementos.

Trump, in other words, was just keeping souvenirs as everyone else does.

It’s funny how WaPo continued to ignore this story until after the midterms.

But there’s more!

These people stated that the review did not find any business benefit from Trump’s access to classified information. They said that FBI interviews with witnesses have not revealed any attempt by Trump to sell, leverage, or use government secrets. These people stated that the former president was motivated by a basic desire to keep his property, rather than a more sinister motive.

The FBI did not find any codes for nuclear bombs, and they found no evidence that Trump wanted to “leverage or sell the government secrets.”

Trump was not selling nuclear secrets on Craigslist. Who knew? Everyone. That includes most likely the FBI and the Department of Justice.

It was obvious that WaPo could not just admit that Trump had nuclear secrets for sale, but also that it was another weak member of the “get Trump” orgy. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

The fucking leak was made up and YOU KNOW IT. If you made this bet with a bookie and refused to pay, they’d come and break your fucking legs. Stop being a little bitch and pay up. Damn. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Warrior said:

haha.....whatever. You made a bet and now clearly lost. The leak was made up - that was the bet, nothing else. 

Have a nice life. 

I’ll answer the question for you. According to whom would the nuclear docs be mentioned if they existed? According to you.

But that’s not true. They didn’t mention them because they were in there. If it were a hoax they would have mentioned there were no nuclear docs and not glossed over it. That proves I win. Pay up. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The fucking leak was made up and YOU KNOW IT. If you made this bet with a bookie and refused to pay, they’d come and break your fucking legs. Stop being a little bitch and pay up. Damn. 

Mind your business, your boyfriend is a big boy and can speak for himself. Go pound sand, loony toons.

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Most normal Americans are law abiding citizens that just wanna be left alone with their God given freedom and an ability for the pursuit of happiness. Trump and REAL conservatives represent that. Not fake ass RInOs. THEY don’t want that. THEY want control. THEY know that the only thing between globalization is the US Constitution, the American nuclear family, and Patriots with guns. So YES they want our guns, they want our kids fucked up (confused, hating themselves and their parents), and they want to kill the US Constitution. That’s why we they attack Trump and each of those institutions and rights with extreme and relentless fervor. 

Trump is the furthest thing from a REAL conservative....Liz Cheney, Mitt and Adam Kinzinger are exmples of REAL conservatives and the history books will reflect that. 

so "they" are RINO's?.....they want control of everything?...are the Democrats in on the act or do they have their own mission going on??...is the "deep state" involved at all?

no one wants your guns...78% of us don't want teenagers with assault weapons in the headlines every week...big difference...and I'm a hunter.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’ll answer the question for you. According to whom would the nuclear docs be mentioned if they existed? According to you.

But that’s not true. They didn’t mention them because they were in there. If it were a hoax they would have mentioned there were no nuclear docs and not glossed over it. That proves I win. Pay up. 

Haha...that is some of the best lefty logic I've heard since 66's last post. 

I know you lost, you know you lost and anyone with a brain on this board knows you lost. It's all good and expected you wouldn't honor YOUR bet. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump is the furthest thing from a REAL conservative....Liz Cheney, Mitt and Adam Kinzinger are exmples of REAL conservatives and the history books will reflect that. 

so "they" are RINO's?.....they want control of everything?...are the Democrats in on the act or do they have their own mission going on??...is the "deep state" involved at all?

no one wants you guns...78% of us don't want teenagers with assault weapons in the headlines every week...big difference...and I'm a hunter.

Whatever you say bro. Just listen to yourself. You’re proving my point. The more you open your pie hole the more that I know that I’m (and most of America) over the target. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Haha...that is some of the best lefty logic I've heard since 66's last post. 

I know you lost, you know you lost and anyone with a brain on this board knows you lost. It's all good and expected you wouldn't honor YOUR bet. 

Yeah, that’s some pretty ridiculously retarded logic, right? Glad you agree, because that’s exactly what you’re saying just the other way.