Why is the left so Racist?

FreeBird

58 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I know the extreme far  right is racist as well but feel like every liberal is a full blown racist these days

Because you won the culture war. That was to be expected given you enslaved your enemy and when you couldn't, you oppressed them. 

They overcame anyway and now when your days are numbered as the ruling class, the old you shows up, wants it like it used to be.

"We Want Our Country Back"

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Because you won the culture war. That was to be expected given you enslaved your enemy and when you couldn't, you oppressed them. 

They overcame anyway and now when your days are numbered as the ruling class, the old you shows up, wants it like it used to be.

Willie will dutifully run to the ballot box in November and vote Democrat. The Dem establishment will laugh behind his back but then publicly pat Willie on the head and praise him for standing up for... whatever.  Then Willie will wonder why - after voting D for so many years - black folks still get screwed.  He'll then turn on MSDNC and nod like the moron he is as he's told it's the other party that actually wasn't in power that's responsible. Lather, rinse, repeat.

That said, I gotta admit that it's a pretty neat trick to get someone to blindly oppress himself. For decades.

I give you Willie, everyone.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Willie will dutifully run to the ballot box in November and vote Democrat. The Dem establishment will laugh behind his back but then publicly pat Willie on the head and praise him for standing up for... whatever.  Then Willie will wonder why - after voting D for so many years - black folks still get screwed.  He'll then turn on MSDNC and nod like the moron he is as he's told it's the other party that actually wasn't in power that's responsible. Lather, rinse, repeat.

That said, I gotta admit that it's a pretty neat trick to get someone to blindly oppress himself. For decades.

I give you Willie, everyone.

Why do you feel like I vote Dem.?

You are lying. Does it bother you to know you are? Projection? Is this your process? You sound triggered. 

You can attempt to besmirch me as much as you like but I have no life issues. I just teach and watch it bring out the desired results......the ignorance exposed by my thoughts.

Keep typing.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Lol 😂 my man ur caught up in shit you can’t control, my I wish I had ur life, I’m over here worrying about if this house is gonna fall down if I knock down wall and you got the luxury of stressing over a guy that isn’t even president anymore 😂

45A0DE2B-544D-4D1E-A556-F0CF265F8251.jpeg

B7FBF3EE-6AB2-4138-B852-4A7CFD9B1691.jpeg

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Lol 😂 my man ur caught up in shit you can’t control, my I wish I had ur life, I’m over here worrying about if this house is gonna fall down if I knock down wall and you got the luxury of stressing over a guy that isn’t even president anymore 😂

45A0DE2B-544D-4D1E-A556-F0CF265F8251.jpeg

B7FBF3EE-6AB2-4138-B852-4A7CFD9B1691.jpeg

Not caught up. That is your perception. I keep telling you where I stand.

Why don't you pay attention?

Keep working and you too can be worry free. 

Busting it early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Once again, your perception dictates your opinion. You know nothing more than you know. Agree?

FYI....it's yer opinion of others

some find distasteful...

Just "perception" or not,

it's very "prejudicial"

PS: Doesn't work well when when your own verbiage indicates your same distaste for  prejudice....

....do you not like yerself ?

BTW: agreed? LOL

Just now, Troll said:

FYI....it's yer opinion of others

some find distasteful...

Just "perception" or not,

it's very "prejudicial"

PS: Doesn't work well when when your own verbiage indicates your same distaste for  prejudice....

....do you not like yerself ?

BTW: agreed? LOL

I could care less what some name in a public forum thinks. It's o.k.. when you and others talk schitt but when you get your tail feathers ruffled, you cry foul, just like the rest of the Trump crowd. 

You are all big boys aren't you? 

Stop being pansies and take what you dish.

• Like 1

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

You are all big boys aren't you? 

There you go

lumping everyone in the same old box...

again...

prejudicial.....no?

PS: is it so hard to recognize...

people are individuals ?

BTW:

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I could care less what some name in a public forum thinks.

No one cares

that you don't care...

...so there.  LOL

and you thought they ALL did ? O.o   

On 8/18/2022 at 4:23 PM, Troll said:

There you go

lumping everyone in the same old box...

again...

prejudicial.....no?

PS: is it so hard to recognize...

people are individuals ?

BTW:

No one cares

that you don't care...

...so there.  LOL

and you thought they ALL did ? O.o   

If everyone quacks, they're all ducks.

Prejudicial.............No. All to this point shared in their retort. Shared is past tense. 

You say prejudicial applies by definition?  I would say more post judicial...............

Damn!

If you don't care, why are you out front, seemingly carrying the banner for the aforementioned herd?

• Like 1