DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

Thanks all!  What time is the game on ESPN?  Lol miss the glory days…Especially that ESPN game versus Prattville Alabama where the kick returner from Platteville got hit so hard by steel Devitto  on the kick off his helmet was a little sideways and he started walking towards the Bosco bench until the rest pointed them towards his bench lol

dem Guido’s showed Bubba hard nose punch you in the mouth Joisey football.  I miss Toal😢

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Thanks all!  What time is the game on ESPN?  Lol miss the glory days…Especially that ESPN game versus Prattville Alabama where the kick returner from Platteville got hit so hard by steel Devitto  on the kick off his helmet was a little sideways and he started walking towards the Bosco bench until the rest pointed them towards his bench lol

dem Guido’s showed Bubba hard nose punch you in the mouth Joisey football.  I miss Toal😢

Me too. I’ll never forget when they played STA with Casullo as coach. the look on Toal’s face at halftime. He was smiling ear to ear. Like this is the fucking coach you put me against? Lol. He was a man you would want your son to be coached by. Kinda like Saban in college. Coached hard with no pussy political correct bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Me too. I’ll never forget when they played STA with Casullo as coach. the look on Toal’s face at halftime. He was smiling ear to ear. Like this is the fucking coach you put me against? Lol. He was a man you would want your son to be coached by. Kinda like Saban in college. Coached hard with no pussy political correct bullshit. 

Spot fuckin on brother! Helped my nephew become a dominant force on the OLINE at Yale..won the “TOUGH GUY AWARD” 2 years in a row.  Mike Quick ( great ny area hs sports reporter) named my nephew “THE PROFESSOR” in his annual all state selection show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Kuechley did that to Tony Jones.  Concussed him.  Had him walking off to X’s sideline.  He gets left in.  And he fumbled a punt for an X score.  

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I was standing on the sidelines when he laid that kid out on the kick-off....you should have heard the hit!....I went nuts and it let those southern boys know they were in for a game that night!!....and the party back at the hotel that night was awesome....😉

We went and saw Alabama play the next day. I saw the #1 college team and the #1 H.S. team that year on back-to-back days...😉

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

One of the great moments in message board history was when Big Cox claimed after that game that it was a mismatch and an embarrassment and then I reminded him that Bosco was actually *losing* in the 4th quarter.

The #1 HS team was losing in the 4th quarter to 3-loss Prattville.

and the #1 team had the balls to come back and win that night in the 4th quarter...on the road...in southern heat/humidity kids from the north aren't use to (I'd love to see a team from the south come and play a game in the cold)...the weather was brutal that night...and the boys from N.J. still prevailed...😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the #1 team had the balls to come back and win that night in the 4th quarter...on the road...in southern heat/humidity kids from the north aren't use to...the weather was brutal that night...and the boys from N.J. still prevailed...😉

Prattville wasn't very good and Bosco blew a 23-0 lead. It doesn't take balls to score again and win that game.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Prattville wasn't very good and Bosco blew a 23-0 lead. It doesn't take balls to score again and win that game.

they were loaded and were the 3-time defending state champs...they were the team to beat...and we did...and to come back in the 4th quarter just made the win that much better....you didn't factor in the crowd and heat that night...both were  brutal...they had a 100 piece band playing when we were on the field...we had the bigger balls that night...I'd love to see a team from the south come up and play a game in the cold....#1 team DBP....😉

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Sure they were. Yet you can't name a single one of their players by memory.

And if they were so loaded then why did they play 6 games against top 1000 teams and struggle mightily in 5 of them (lost 3 and won 2 by one score)?

LOL..I'm going to remember kids name from 2009??....LOL...did you see them play?....so you have no clue....🤡

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm always amused when people claim that losing a 23-0 lead made their win "that much better."

you haven't been to many game have you...to be up by that much...then to be losing...and then to come back again made it "that much better"....yes..of course it made the win better....we had the balls to come back, in the heat!!...😉