DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This guy is speaking with such delusion. There is nothing fact based about it. Being from FL is good enough. Whether your ranked 1st in FL or 500th in FL, it’s all the same. Speed baby! Smh

Fla is tops.  No doubt.  But word hasn’t gotten down to him.  Top teams in top-10 or  so states can beat no 20 or so in Florida or Tx.  

22 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Edgewater struggled with a really bad team. If you are supposedly “good” then you beat the tar out of those types. Bosco is coming in nationally equivalent to a top 5 FL team. Edgewater is gonna get destroyed. 

you must’ve went all the way to new jersey & watched them play comparing them to the top 5 in florida… literally the top 5 in florida sits in the top 15 nationally & don bosco is not on that list

20 hours ago, Testadura said:

Fla is tops.  No doubt.  But word hasn’t gotten down to him.  Top teams in top-10 or  so states can beat no 20 or so in Florida or Tx.  

this is why I don’t talk about football with anyone outside of georgia. NO SENSE. again…. where are you guys getting this info?? Football is not that cut & dry. 

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This guy is speaking with such delusion. There is nothing fact based about it. Being from FL is good enough. Whether your ranked 1st in FL or 500th in FL, it’s all the same. Speed baby! Smh

You from hillsborough county so Iknew its far & few for you to see a quality football team but in other parts of the state teams outside the top 15 are actually good. Lake gibson went to lowndes last year & had a shootout with a top 5 georgia team & they weren’t top 15 down here. 

Just now, Lowkey305 said:

this is why I don’t talk about football with anyone outside of georgia. NO SENSE. again…. where are you guys getting this info?? Football is not that cut & dry. 

That’s what we’re trying to explain to you.  You’re the one with the overly-rigid and -simplistic notions.  

and why go on a national board?

I only …

Florida always…

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

That’s what we’re trying to explain to you.  You’re the one with the overly-rigid and -simplistic notions.  

and why go on a national board?

I only …

Florida always…

How am I being rigid ? I honestly would like to know. Where do you guys get the notion DBP is just miles better than edgewater? riddle me

On 8/31/2022 at 1:56 PM, Lowkey305 said:

stop lying to these ppl. just cause edgewater don’t look good in florida don’t mean a team from new jersey gone blow em out, ee play a whole a different level of speed down here which they will have to keep up with. 

That’s what they said about Manatee and STA (0-3 vs DBP).  DBP is not your typical NJ football team.  Speed doesn’t help when your lines get outplayed and special teams force errors.  
AHP was not your typical FL team when beating DBP.  5 NFL players now from that roster?  0 turnovers as I recall.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

That’s what they said about Manatee and STA (0-3 vs DBP).  DBP is not your typical NJ football team.  Speed doesn’t help when your lines get outplayed and special teams force errors.  
AHP was not your typical FL team when beating DBP.  5 NFL players now from that roster?  0 turnovers as I recall.  

AHP was nice.  

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

AHP was nice.  

Talented secondary DeVito faced.  

Interesting that DeVito is starting and Sitkowski is the backup at the Univ of Illinois.  #NJbrethren  

Ron 
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Talented secondary DeVito faced.  

Interesting that DeVito is starting and Sitkowski is the backup at the Univ of Illinois.  #NJbrethren  

Ron 

He said they were FAST.  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Wasn’t so nice when central came north

On 8/30/2022 at 9:13 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Me too. I’ll never forget when they played STA with Casullo as coach. the look on Toal’s face at halftime. He was smiling ear to ear. Like this is the fucking coach you put me against? Lol. He was a man you would want your son to be coached by. Kinda like Saban in college. Coached hard with no pussy political correct bullshit. 

And he was a real solid guy all around.  Pushed them real hard physically but was supportive off the field and understood there's life outside of football - how you should lead minors.  Unlike some of these freak weirdo coaches that actually try and overpower kids and call them out - Toal knew how to call kids up

• Like 2

Edgewater was known to have a few mediocre showings from 2018-2020 prior to deep playoff runs. No clue how they'll be this season (they were blown out at home by Lake Gibson in last season's playoffs). But, the win over Bishop Moore wouldn't necessarily have been the kind that would have been out of the question for the 2018-2020 teams.