DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

32 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The simplicity, the futility, the exasperation in your posts always makes me laugh. 

No joke, I love your posts. 

Peace brother, your sissy friend. 😄

They are so rote and predictable and devoid of human emotion.  It’s been that way for over a decade.  He’s a bore—so tedious.  

I’m not answering his cries for help.  I’m sure his health plan offers mental-illness counseling at favorable rates.   

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Testadura said:

They are so rote and predictable and devoid of human emotion.  It’s been that way for over a decade.  He’s a bore—so tedious.  

I’m not answering his cries for help.  I’m sure his health plan offers mental-illness counseling at favorable rates.   

Good this thread should have died a while ago.  By replying you are giving him something to do…instead of getting out of mom’s basement and Contributing to society😂

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

The simplicity, the futility, the exasperation in your posts always makes me laugh. 

👇

On 9/18/2022 at 11:34 AM, noonereal said:

This is all bullshit. This is teh worst year ever for NJ. 

What I said stands. Stands tall. 

In 2002 BC entered the season with the best players, ranked high in the top 25 nationally. Bosco finished 8th in the country. 

Brian Cushing, the toughest son of a bitch to come out of NJ was not on Bosco. Tons of talent played with him at BC. 

SPP has always had the most talent. 

Ten years ago when you were blabbering NJ had 6 teams in the top 100. You were one of teh idiots who said Red Bank Catholic could not play with SJR. What happened? What I said happened. Red Bank wiped the floor with them. 

I this is a wildly stupid post from you. The sad part is so many idiots believe it. 

Paramus Catholic was stealing all teh talent and did have the best talent before that asshole coach moved on. Bosco still beat STA didn't they? With the talent gone. 

I get it, you don't. You like most have only been around since 2011 or so. I know what has gone on since the 70's. 

Idiot. 

So many late to the dance, dumb ass idiots.

Guess what, truth is, all myths are busted. TX is just another state. LIKE I SAID. Many states have very good teams, LIKE I SAID. 

The south has better football proved complete horse shit, AS I SAID. 

Stupid fuckin idiot like yourself. Know nothing the world started yesterday morons. 

My posts are the most educational on the subject the last 25 years. 

Such fuckin mass stupidity. 

You need to read my posts as a student reads a text book not question the teacher.

No go fuck off. 

But, have a nice day. 🤣 lol

2 hours ago, Testadura said:

People think I am nuts but I really do enjoy  @Atticus Finch posts. Emotionally he is a raw, open book. Intellectually, he is way good with the Way Back Machine. 

Once Bosco beat STA twice, he was done. I was forever his dominate. That kills him. Being a bitch to a sissy like me. lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Emotionally he is a raw, open book

👇

On 9/18/2022 at 11:34 AM, noonereal said:

This is all bullshit. This is teh worst year ever for NJ. 

What I said stands. Stands tall. 

In 2002 BC entered the season with the best players, ranked high in the top 25 nationally. Bosco finished 8th in the country. 

Brian Cushing, the toughest son of a bitch to come out of NJ was not on Bosco. Tons of talent played with him at BC. 

SPP has always had the most talent. 

Ten years ago when you were blabbering NJ had 6 teams in the top 100. You were one of teh idiots who said Red Bank Catholic could not play with SJR. What happened? What I said happened. Red Bank wiped the floor with them. 

I this is a wildly stupid post from you. The sad part is so many idiots believe it. 

Paramus Catholic was stealing all teh talent and did have the best talent before that asshole coach moved on. Bosco still beat STA didn't they? With the talent gone. 

I get it, you don't. You like most have only been around since 2011 or so. I know what has gone on since the 70's. 

Idiot. 

So many late to the dance, dumb ass idiots.

Guess what, truth is, all myths are busted. TX is just another state. LIKE I SAID. Many states have very good teams, LIKE I SAID. 

The south has better football proved complete horse shit, AS I SAID. 

Stupid fuckin idiot like yourself. Know nothing the world started yesterday morons. 

My posts are the most educational on the subject the last 25 years. 

Such fuckin mass stupidity. 

You need to read my posts as a student reads a text book not question the teacher.

No go fuck off. 

But, have a nice day. 🤣 lol

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

People think I am nuts but I really do enjoy  @Atticus Finch posts. Emotionally he is a raw, open book. Intellectually, he is way good with the Way Back Machine. 

Once Bosco beat STA twice, he was done. I was forever his dominate. That kills him. Being a bitch to a sissy like me. lol

He posts like a functioning fish or an Atticus chimp.  He’s hurting 

his mom dropped him off here under false pretenses and never came back to get him

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I would hate to be in the prison that Bosco fans find themselves in now. They have to talk about games from a decade ago where they weren't even that good to cover for how bad their program is today.

And the price was only a bunch of dead former players.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I would hate to be in the prison that Bosco fans find themselves in now. They have to talk about games from a decade ago where they weren't even that good to cover for how bad their program is today.

And the price was only a bunch of dead former players.

Murder has no SOL, functioning wimp.  Bird brain.  

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who said anything about murder?

Just goofball Testadura making something up and then trying to change the subject with it.

You clearly implied, and I simply inferred.  

you have trouble with the non-literal, which is consistent with my diagnosis of your having ASD.  But you and NOR can still chat.  

I’ll meet you over on the Stetson thread.  People rightfully are getting annoyed here.  Let me know when you get over there.