DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

a team from up north went down south and beat a 3 time state champ on their field in the summer heat...and went on to be the undisputed #1 team in America....DBP....truth...😉

It's ironic that when you want to pimp them you talk about 2006-08 but then when I oblige you respond with "2009"!

But then when I oblige that you then want to talk about 2006-08.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's ironic that when you want to pimp them you talk about 2006-08 but then when I oblige you respond with "2009"!

But then when I oblige that you then want to talk about 2006-08.

they were the 3 time state champs....and lost at home in 2009 to the National Champion Don Bosco Prep Ironmen...that sums it up.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..sure it is....it had nothing to do with scheduling the game....🤡

I already said this, you know, when you tried to keep the subject to 2009.

👇

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

But they were scheduled based on their 3-peat and the season prior.

And they were *better* in 2008 than you were in 2009.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

True. I’m thinking a big win. 41-14. If Bosco is 1 or 2 in Jersey, then they should dominate a typical FL team ranked 20-25 in the state. 

stop lying to these ppl. just cause edgewater don’t look good in florida don’t mean a team from new jersey gone blow em out, ee play a whole a different level of speed down here which they will have to keep up with. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lowkey305 said:

stop lying to these ppl. just cause edgewater don’t look good in florida don’t mean a team from new jersey gone blow em out, ee play a whole a different level of speed down here which they will have to keep up with. 

Doesn’t work that way pal. And how do you know Bosco doesn’t have speed? You can’t stereotype. You make it sound just being from FL will make them win. That’s asinine. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Doesn’t work that way pal. And how do you know Bosco doesn’t have speed? You can’t stereotype. You make it sound just being from FL will make them win. That’s asinine. 

& you making it seem like just cause they blew a team out makes them better. see the logic? we’ll eventually see friday.  I like the home team 

1 hour ago, Lowkey305 said:

& you making it seem like just cause they blew a team out makes them better. see the logic? we’ll eventually see friday.  I like the home team 

Edgewater struggled with a really bad team. If you are supposedly “good” then you beat the tar out of those types. Bosco is coming in nationally equivalent to a top 5 FL team. Edgewater is gonna get destroyed. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

How good is DBP this year?   I wouldn't say Edgewater is elite or anything, but they got some speed and talent over there.   I know the top college programs were all fighting over their runningback.   Texas of course offered a way over the top NIL deal SMH.   

It’s a neighborhood rivalry so you know Edgewater gave it all they got. This wasn’t some trap game. Lol. It’s what your gonna get from Edgewater 

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

And also Hoover and North Gwinnett.

And almost lost to Auburn, Davidson and Stanhope Elmore.

they lost by 5 points to Hoover in the state championship....5 points away from a 4th in a row State Championship....not too shabby....😉

and fyi...LSU commitment Sam Gibson had over 100 yards passing and rushing and scored twice on the ground with runs of 27 and 55 yards, however he fumbled the ball twice and threw two interceptions.

Alabama commitment Nick Perry showed great closing speed, was all over the field for the Lions and had a number of big hits and a fumble recovery.

..not too shabby...😉