DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

25 minutes ago, Testadura said:

That was a great team.  Everyone saw it as a gift of sorts to see that team play.  

Those running backs! I was there I saw Dalvin Cook stop cutting the other way and he was up fast as shit within two seconds never saw someone do that.  He basically stopped completely and was up to look like 50 miles an hour with in 2 yards incredible speed never saw that before much respect

13 hours ago, Testadura said:

He said they were FAST.  

They had a solid 4x100 squad with Anthony Schwartz anchoring, low 40 and change as I recall.

Schwartz played free safety at times in big games for AHP and Hail Mary heaves.  4 NFL players in secondary at times (3 db and a wr) Usually 3, but Surtain was hurt I think senior year.  

18 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Those running backs! I was there I saw Dalvin Cook stop cutting the other way and he was up fast as shit within two seconds never saw someone do that.  He basically stopped completely and was up to look like 50 miles an hour with in 2 yards incredible speed never saw that before much respect

I was broken when Cook decommited from Florida.  Dammit Muschamp!   

Just now, 954gator said:

Speaking of Edgewater...@ATLien12xwhats the word on Christian Leary at Bama?   I wanted that kid badly at Florida.

He came in with fellow slot guy JoJo Earle from Aledo last year and just got beat out by Earle for on field reps both in the slot and return game. Leary actually got some emergency reps LATE at RB last year due to Bama’s horrific injuries (lost 3 scholarship backs due to season ending injuries in 2021) - He was on the field (#12) at RB when Alabama beat Auburn in the 4th OT and played RB down the stretch in limited capacity as a receiving option against both Cincinnati and Georgia.  

Progressed well back at slot in the spring and summer but had a fall camp injury that caused him to miss the scrimmages. He’s good to go now but the setback saw Kobe Prentice another true freshman pass him up and he’s actually now listed as the starter in slot. Leary is expected to play still  

JoJo Earle got hurt again this fall so it looks to be Prentice and Leary in that order for reps out of that slot position until he gets back. Leary is super gifted - fast fast fast - only a true sophomore I think he’ll have a good career. It’s Bama though you know reps are hard to come by especially for young guys you gotta really make a name for yourself. Looks like JoJo and Prentice both showed better in fall camps their freshman years that’s why they got the nod 
ahead of him but him playing at all as a true freshman in critical games shows they definitely have plans for him in the future. 

• Thanks 1