DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

26 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Right, I didn’t imply—I inferred.  You implied.  You’re like the kid and his grandfather in “Avalon,” which I’m sure you’ve never heard of, let alone seen.  

I did not and this has been covered already.

👇

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're the only one who implied homosexuality.

Your efforts to change the subject are entering legendary territory.

Pseudo intellectualism is definitely a favorite of the New Jersey crew.

Not a brain cell to rub together between the 4 of them but, boy, they love to project and pretend.

Kind of reminds me of their fake tough guy routine that they tried to sell about a decade ago. All that culture got them was a program that churns out mentally unhealthy young men.

Not a speck of self-awareness about it either.

37 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I did not and this has been covered already.

👇

Your efforts to change the subject are entering legendary territory.

You imply; I infer.  You are the kid from “Avalon.”  It’s not intellectualism; it’s correction of incorrect grammar.  I can’t imply from something you write.  You don't infer in your writing.  

and stop with the drama.  Have enough confidence in what you say such that you don’t constantly feel the need to overstate and sound like such a dramatic queen.  😀

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If you had *any* confidence in what you were saying you wouldn't have to constantly misdirect and change the subject.

You called my friend a sissy.  That’s the subject.  I inferred homophobic intentions from that slur.  I’m sorry—that’s just how I see it.  And I’m not sure another plausible way of seeing it exists.  I expected more from you—not much, but a tiny bit more.  

and your NOLA bookend implied I’m queer.  

what a day!!!  

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Well, you're an idiot.

You really don’t get it—it’s a gay slur.  The word is imbued with power over gay men.  It’s roots are homophobic and sexist.  It’s demeaning and linked to femininity.  Feminine in our culture means, has sex with men.  That’s not a compliment you paid NOR, and you meant it exactly in the way I just deconstructed for you.  

so who’s the idiot—and sexist to boot?   Not me or NOR.  

Please keep your retrograde attitude and comments to yourself.  

8 minutes ago, Testadura said:

You really don’t get it—it’s a gay slur.  The word is imbued with power over gay men.  It’s roots are homophobic and sexist.  It’s demeaning and linked to femininity.  Feminine in our culture means, has sex with men.  That’s not a compliment you paid NOR, and you meant it exactly in the way I just deconstructed for you.  

so who’s the idiot—and sexist to boot?   Not me or NOR.  

Please keep your retrograde attitude and comments to yourself.  

You are literally the only one who thought that.

In fact, it's proof of your homophobia that you thinks sissy can only be ascribed to gay men.

Seriously, seek help.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You are literally the only one who thought that.

In fact, it's proof of your homophobia that you thinks sissy can only be ascribed to gay men.

Seriously, seek help.

You’re very obtuse.  The issue isn’t whether you can thread the needle with your intent. It’s a gay slur, which you think you may use cavalierly in your haste and usual desperation.  The word has history and power that you fail to comprehend.  

You steer clear.  Why are you fighting this?  I’m helping you for free.  It might save your job or health one day.  Seriously, think for a change.  

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Testadura is a guy who was posting alone on the comic book writers' old Rivals board for like a year after everyone left. He was basically talking to himself.

That's who we're dealing with.

Yes, that’s me.  Now, deal with the facts.  Attacking essentially the messenger is infantile and intellectually weak   

your reputation is far from stellar.  You’re an I’ll-tempered oddity.  But I rarely rely on that.  

facts?  Or will you default to personal attacks and slurs.  Say something that leaves the person to the side for once.  

21 minutes ago, Testadura said:

facts?  Or will you default to personal attacks and slurs.

You admitted to what I said in my previous post.

And this whole thing has been a digression so you can run cover for your boy noonereal who has been avoiding the truth in GrecoRoman and my posts.

This isn't even a thinly veiled dodge. It's a clear as day one.

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You admitted to what I said in my previous post.

And this whole thing has been a digression so you can run cover for your boy noonereal who has been avoiding the truth in GrecoRoman and my posts.

This isn't even a thinly veiled dodge. It's a clear as day one.

Greco’s my boy, too.   You’re not my boy.  You’re my toy.  My defective, can’t-get-a-refund, simpleton, Johnny-one-note plaything.  What happened on Day One?  God created Light in the darkness.  Ironic you should refer to Day One.   

Why did you slur NOR?  Pointless.  Hurtful.