DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

51 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is all bullshit. This is teh worst year ever for NJ. 

What I said stands. Stands tall. 

In 2002 BC entered the season with the best players, ranked high in the top 25 nationally. Bosco finished 8th in the country. 

Brian Cushing, the toughest son of a bitch to come out of NJ was not on Bosco. Tons of talent played with him at BC. 

SPP has always had the most talent. 

Ten years ago when you were blabbering NJ had 6 teams in the top 100. You were one of teh idiots who said Red Bank Catholic could not play with SJR. What happened? What I said happened. Red Bank wiped the floor with them. 

I this is a wildly stupid post from you. The sad part is so many idiots believe it. 

Paramus Catholic was stealing all teh talent and did have the best talent before that asshole coach moved on. Bosco still beat STA didn't they? With the talent gone. 

I get it, you don't. You like most have only been around since 2011 or so. I know what has gone on since the 70's. 

Idiot. 

So many late to the dance, dumb ass idiots.

Guess what, truth is, all myths are busted. TX is just another state. LIKE I SAID. Many states have very good teams, LIKE I SAID. 

The south has better football proved complete horse shit, AS I SAID. 

Stupid fuckin idiot like yourself. Know nothing the world started yesterday morons. 

My posts are the most educational on the subject the last 25 years. 

Such fuckin mass stupidity. 

You need to read my posts as a student reads a text book not question the teacher.

No go fuck off. 

But, have a nice day. 🤣 lol

NOR.  It’s like you have to prove your bona fides all over again.  

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

NOR.  It’s like you have to prove your bona fides all over again.  

It's funny because @GrecoRoman and those that agree are starting with a logical fallacy and they don't even know what that is or why it automatically eliminates their contention. 

In the classroom of life these poor reasoning types are officially and correctly referred to as dolts. 

I can only contribute so much to their edification. 😉

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

It's funny because @GrecoRoman and those that agree are starting with a logical fallacy and they don't even know what that is or why it automatically eliminates their contention. 

In the classroom of life these poor reasoning types are officially and correctly referred to as dolts. 

It seems that pseudo intellectualism is going to be noonereal's preferred dodge.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Testadura said:

He was 1st-team all-state as a DT. Then the family insisted on his playing LB.  Won state title in wrestling, which made him a force on the DL.  

Wrestling and DL always reminds me of the world class gold medalist Kyle Snyder, who started on the DL as a 9th grader at OLGC, if I’m not mistaken.  #leverage  
You guys had a nice wrestler/DT, last name Gross.  Pretty sure he played at STA.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Once we get word Greco’s back in NJ we’ll fix his wagon.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Wrestling and DL always reminds me of the world class gold medalist Kyle Snyder, who started on the DL as a 9th grader at OLGC, if I’m not mistaken.  #leverage   you guys had a nice wrestler/DT, last name Gross.  Pretty sure he played at STA.  

Went to Rutgers.  For a bit.  Preferred walk on to scholarship 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

A point of interest, in EVERY STA loss you came on here with excuse after excuse. You explained to us all how STA was the better team in spite of loss after lost.

Me, not so much. NJ sucks this year and I own it. 

Any publics in NJ ready for the challenge?  Thinking old school, you and other oldies here certainly remember Lou Rettino’s  Union Farmers and Westfield battles, who also had a little run nationally also.  Union was the NJ powerhouse (nationally ranked multiple years) and I had the pleasure of seeing them with Dad multiple times.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

A point of interest, in EVERY STA loss you came on here with excuse after excuse. You explained to us all how STA was the better team in spite of loss after lost.

Me, not so much. NJ sucks this year and I own it. 

Nobody says their team sucked in a loss more than I do.

This is just another in a long line of subject-changes and non sequiturs.

You're saying that New Jersey as a whole sucks because they've lost a lot of OOS games. It's totally self-serving.

New Jersey is worse today than, say, 2008? When Bosco beat the ever living dog shit out of everybody in New Jersey and lost to the worst St. X team of that era and was losing the entire game to one of the worst DLS teams of that era?

Or 2007 when Bosco, again, beat the ever living dog shit out of everybody in New Jersey and had their closest game against St. Joseph's Prep?

Or 2006 when Bosco, again, beat the ever living dog shit out of everybody in New Jersey and had their *two* closest wins against OOS teams?

You own nothing accept an ability to flood the space with bullshit to serve your own devices. Nobody except that old fogey goofball Testadura buys your shit.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I have all the quotes from noonereal. He said all of the things that @GrecoRoman attributed to him.

That's the reason why he's so unhinged right now. He knows he said it and history smashes his claims.

And he stands by EVERYONE of those posts. 

I contributed greatly to the edification of the national high school poster over the decades. You should offer me frankincense and myrrh, maybe a good feet cleaning and leave it at that. 

Just now, noonereal said:

And he stands by EVERYONE of those posts. 

Because you're a sissy and can't admit that you were wrong *at the time* to be saying it.

We have all the receipts.

Bosco was smashing the shit out of everybody in New Jersey from 2006-08 and escaping by hair on their sack in OOS games.

It was bullshit when you were saying it.

It's even more exposed now.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I contributed greatly to the edification of the national high school poster over the decades. You should offer me frankincense and myrrh, maybe a good feet cleaning and leave it at that. 

People laughed at you then and they're laughing at you now.

Look how pathetic you look refusing to admit it.

Look how unhinged you got when GrecoRoman accurately called you out.

You went on a profanity laced tirade.

22 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because you're a sissy and can't admit that you were wrong *at the time* to be saying it.

We have all the receipts.

Bosco was smashing the shit out of everybody in New Jersey from 2006-08 and escaping by hair on their sack in OOS games.

It was bullshit when you were saying it.

It's even more exposed now.

“Sissy.”  We don’t tolerate homophobia here.  It makes NOR and others uncomfortable, and it’s poisonous.  Stop with those slurs.  

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Are you sleazy joe?

Sounds like something he would say.

Yes I am in a universal sense.  I love the least of His.  And yes he would but only to right a wrong or offer a greater good.  He draws the line at N——, no matter what the circumstances.  I’m the biggest intersectionist you know.   I’ll man the barricades.  I funded thru go fund me relief for that tragedy and also when the levee broke.  

2 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Yes I am in a universal sense.  I love the least of His.  And yes he would but only to right a wrong or offer a greater good.  He draws the line at N——, no matter what the circumstances.  I’m the biggest intersectionist you know.   I’ll man the barricades.  I funded thru go fund me relief for that tragedy and also when the levee broke.  

You are very strange.