DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are very strange 

Yes, I caught your personal comment and the previous ones.  

You—you—think me strange, very to be more precise.   

I can read.  For what it’s worth, I see you as normal, handsome, well adjusted, well mannered, cultured, tempered, and tolerant, all of which make you a great catch and a friend-in-demand.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

I can read.  For what it’s worth, I see you as normal, handsome, well adjusted, well mannered, cultured, tempered, and tolerant, all of which make you a great catch and a friend-in-demand.  

You are strange 

8 minutes ago, Testadura said:

NJ sarcasm… playing at a thread near you.  :)  

14 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I guess Seinfeld doesn’t play well down there.  

Well the whole Boca Del Vista thing didn’t go over smoothly.  Jerry selling his caddy to his father.  Kramer trying to run for the community board.  And a pen that can be used upside down was a problem.  :)  

True story (they all are).  Wife (GF at the time) used to wait outside Short Hills Mall (part time job early 90’s) on Thursday nights while I watched as late as I could a Seinfeld episode and then boogie to get her.  

Rainy nights and a little later than usual with her chatting with a nice security person checking on her… oh man, if looks could kill!  She was NOT pleased, to say the least.  :)   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Any publics in NJ ready for the challenge?  Thinking old school, you and other oldies here certainly remember Lou Rettino’s  Union Farmers and Westfield battles, who also had a little run nationally also.  Union was the NJ powerhouse (nationally ranked multiple years) and I had the pleasure of seeing them with Dad multiple times.  

Nationally ranked season ending 5 times I believe. Most were top 10 rankings. 

3 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Yes.  And to clarify further, NOR is married with kids.  Sleazy Joe tried to put his hand on NOR’s knee at dinner at Rao’s, and NOR politely rebuffed Joe without making a scene.  

You're the only one who implied homosexuality.

I would be giving you too much credit by saying that this is a dodge but I think you may actually just be idiotic.

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

This is all bullshit. This is teh worst year ever for NJ. 

What I said stands. Stands tall. 

In 2002 BC entered the season with the best players, ranked high in the top 25 nationally. Bosco finished 8th in the country. 

Brian Cushing, the toughest son of a bitch to come out of NJ was not on Bosco. Tons of talent played with him at BC. 

SPP has always had the most talent. 

Ten years ago when you were blabbering NJ had 6 teams in the top 100. You were one of teh idiots who said Red Bank Catholic could not play with SJR. What happened? What I said happened. Red Bank wiped the floor with them. 

I this is a wildly stupid post from you. The sad part is so many idiots believe it. 

Paramus Catholic was stealing all teh talent and did have the best talent before that asshole coach moved on. Bosco still beat STA didn't they? With the talent gone. 

I get it, you don't. You like most have only been around since 2011 or so. I know what has gone on since the 70's. 

Idiot. 

So many late to the dance, dumb ass idiots.

Guess what, truth is, all myths are busted. TX is just another state. LIKE I SAID. Many states have very good teams, LIKE I SAID. 

The south has better football proved complete horse shit, AS I SAID. 

Stupid fuckin idiot like yourself. Know nothing the world started yesterday morons. 

My posts are the most educational on the subject the last 25 years. 

Such fuckin mass stupidity. 

You need to read my posts as a student reads a text book not question the teacher.

No go fuck off. 

But, have a nice day. 🤣 lol

Again to curse like that and play tough guy from behind a keyboard there's no way you're over 18 - I made it a point to say I'm sure you're a good dude to stay respectful and you react like this.   If  you're over 18 then you're one of the softest men in existence. 

Again - I guess you know more than college recruiters.   If you know Brian Cushing - ask him his thoughts on FL vs NJ football talent and quality then hold on to your panties for his response.