DBP vs. Edgewater

I AM IRONMAN

On 9/8/2022 at 11:19 AM, Atticus Finch said:

What is there to fight?

Practically everybody is chiming in about how silly the Bosco fanboys were back then. They all seem to remember the same thing that I do.

What’s to remember?   Bosco MNCs in 2009 and 2011.  #2 in 2003.  #7 in 2006 and 2010.  #8 in 2002.  #12 in 2007.  #15 in 2008.  

2011 manatee top 10.  7A winner.  2OT loss to GC that was ranked 5.  

I remember 

im sure the fanboys have a far lower opinion of you than you of them

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

He's probably homeless after missing on this bet.

"Khaseem Greene is the best defensive player I've seen since Bruschi in Desert Storm! I would be willing to be my net worth Greene is a future pro bowler." - Big Cox

You must love Big Cox—you saved what he spurted about, as if you were his special recipient or receptacle.  

53 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I saved it because it was a stupid claim and I wanted to laugh at it later.

Which I am doing now.

You saved pretty much every post.  That’s pathetic.  How sorry you are.  You saved them to laugh several years later?  That’s another lie of yours.  Spectrumite, why do you save posts or maintain archives?   Start there—it’s as good as any place to get the process going.  You’re not good at chess, I suspect.  

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

What’s to remember? 

Exactly what I said.

👇

On 9/4/2022 at 11:53 AM, Atticus Finch said:

The Jersey contingent had scheduled this argument to be made the second after the Don Bosco-St.X game ended in 2008. But since Bosco lost to a 4-6 team that day they had to postpone it until they beat a bad De La Salle team a week later on a field goal as time expired.

Somehow that result meant that not only was Don Bosco a top 25 team that year but also *every* year before that down to 2002. What's more is that they argued that it *also* meant that Bergen Catholic and St. Joseph's Regional were as well.

Not only did that lack basic logic it also ran counter to the fact that those three teams were practically never good at the same time. Almost the moment Toal arrived at Bosco, Bergen Catholic took a step back. Pretty much the nanosecond that Chris Partridge lured Jabril Peppers way from Bosco they ceased being that good.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

To prove your lies later on.

And laugh at you.

Simple.

You’re life is pathetic.  Your lies are thin. You’re bagged.  You save posts from several years ago.  Don’t worry—you can’t get locked up for being a demented freak.  But the bad news is that you’re a demented freak.  Sad mofos running around here.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

And he saves what everyone writes.  Step back and think about it.  He’s ill.  That’s pathological.  Keeping Big Cox all over his computer is just surface scratching.  

No doubt he is angry and bitter with his life, so he becomes a keyboard warrior.  He wouldn’t say any of this face to face because he is a pussy

57 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No doubt he is angry and bitter with his life, so he becomes a keyboard warrior.  He wouldn’t say any of this face to face because he is a pussy

True but it’s so much more.  He’s gotten so many passes for his nonstop disturbing behavior.  He has no social skills, and the posters here accept it, cluelessly.  

On 9/6/2022 at 5:43 PM, Atticus Finch said:

@GrecoRoman yesterday I was compelled to pull up an old folder I had of funny quotes from message board goofballs. Here are some selections of noonereal's greatest hits related to the topic we discussed.

"And while I am at it, if STA had to play BC, SJR and Bosco every year there is no way in hell they would have ever had the 5 national ranking they do have. Would you dare dispute this?"

"STA would not even be competitive in FL never mind nationally if they had to 'make' football players out of general enrollment as does Bosco."

"STA = St. Peters Prep"

"SPP, BC, SJR and Bosco can play with any team in the country year in and year out."

"Keep an eye on SJR, SPP and BC. You will learn. Their programs are as good as anyone in the country."

"Last year a terrible NJ team beat the FL state champion. It makes me wonder if NJ's best teams aren't THE best in the country."

"It was always the same in NJ. SJR and BC have had national top 25 teams all long as well."

"Either of these teams would destroy gorman as would spp."

"You do realize NJ has 3 teams better than Gorman don't you?"

"Well, the truth is, NJ's best is the nation’s best."

"NJ's Big North is like the NFL, each team is a stud."

Clearly I nailed it. 

Your welcome for the tutelage.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 7:31 PM, noonereal said:

FYI, each statement was true. 

Peace ✌ 

FYI I told you 10 years ago Bosco gobbling up the majprity of talent and winning OOS meant nothing for the quality of NJ football as a whole.  I also told you that if the BNU had more parity each of the teams would be nothing more than just another good team among 20 in FL and that woud be after the BNU had to drain the entire area of its talent. I also stressed that is because so many teams in FL have multiple D1 players and that always opens the door for losing on any given night.  You and johnnycox said the amount of D1 players in a given area means nothing. 

Well, it just happened.  The BNU now has parity. (which is great for the area to anyone that enjoys good football)  Edgewater just stomped Bosco and just beat next door neighbor Jones by only 1 point....yes another small neighborhood public school.   Every game on Edgewater's  schedule has been  closer than the Bosco game and they don't even play anyone good as they play in an area of FL that is not even remotely close to the competition in South FL.

It's not my fault you took Bosco '11 and tried to create some fantasy on the internet that Jersey football is even in the same time zone as the top States.   You are clever and articluate I'll give you that - and I bet a good dude outside of HS fooball talk.  The problem is your semantics can't get you of this - anyone can see what I have said and what what you have said.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

FYI I told you 10 years ago Bosco gobbling up the majprity of talent and winning OOS meant nothing for the quality of NJ football as a whole.  I also told you that if the BNU had more parity each of the teams would be nothing more than just another good team among 20 in FL and that woud be after the BNU had to drain the entire area of its talent. I also stressed that is because so many teams in FL have multiple D1 players and that always opens the door for losing on any given night.  You and johnnycox said the amount of D1 players in a given area means nothing. 

Well, it just happened.  The BNU now has parity. (which is great for the area to anyone that enjoys good football)  Edgewater just stomped Bosco and just beat next door neighbor Jones by only 1 point....yes another small neighborhood public school.   Every game on Edgewater's  schedule has been  closer than the Bosco game and they don't even play anyone good as they play in an area of FL that is not even remotely close to the competition in South FL.

It's not my fault you took Bosco '11 and tried to create some fantasy on the internet that Jersey football is even in the same time zone as the top States.   You are clever and articluate I'll give you that - and I bet a good dude outside of HS fooball talk.  The problem is your semantics can't get you of this - anyone can see what I have said and what what you have said.  

Flashback to 2014 and STA’s lone long TD catch and run by Bruce (RIP).  Number 9 I’m pretty sure it was for DBP.  A DE likely.  The guy wouldn’t stop chasing Bruce.  He had no chance and it didn’t matter… the replay was ideal to see a terminator with a mission.  I was watching thinking this game is not going to end well.   The guy ran the whole way chasing him at full speed.  Some things stand out to me in sports.  That was one.   DBP didn’t F around.  Old school ball w intensity and a very solid coaching staff. 

In baseball, love the guys who leg it out on cans of corn or pitcher fielding an easy topper… no cruise control option.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

This is all bullshit. This is teh worst year ever for NJ. 

What I said stands. Stands tall. 

In 2002 BC entered the season with the best players, ranked high in the top 25 nationally. Bosco finished 8th in the country. 

Brian Cushing, the toughest son of a bitch to come out of NJ was not on Bosco. Tons of talent played with him at BC. 

SPP has always had the most talent. 

Ten years ago when you were blabbering NJ had 6 teams in the top 100. You were one of teh idiots who said Red Bank Catholic could not play with SJR. What happened? What I said happened. Red Bank wiped the floor with them. 

I this is a wildly stupid post from you. The sad part is so many idiots believe it. 

Paramus Catholic was stealing all teh talent and did have the best talent before that asshole coach moved on. Bosco still beat STA didn't they? With the talent gone. 

I get it, you don't. You like most have only been around since 2011 or so. I know what has gone on since the 70's. 

Idiot. 

So many late to the dance, dumb ass idiots.

Guess what, truth is, all myths are busted. TX is just another state. LIKE I SAID. Many states have very good teams, LIKE I SAID. 

The south has better football proved complete horse shit, AS I SAID. 

Stupid fuckin idiot like yourself. Know nothing the world started yesterday morons. 

My posts are the most educational on the subject the last 25 years. 

Such fuckin mass stupidity. 

You need to read my posts as a student reads a text book not question the teacher.

No go fuck off. 

But, have a nice day. 🤣 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

You're being much too kind to nj.

The depth of talent and the depth of quality teams makes nj not even a Top 20 football state honestly 

It really doesn't matter how many millions of posts these nj people make.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Flashback to 2014 and STA’s lone long TD catch and run by Bruce (RIP).  Number 9 I’m pretty sure it was for DBP.  A DE likely.  The guy wouldn’t stop chasing Bruce.  He had no chance and it didn’t matter… the replay was ideal to see a terminator with a mission.  I was watching thinking this game is not going to end well.   The guy ran the whole way chasing him at full speed.  Some things stand out to me in sports.  That was one.   DBP didn’t F around.  Old school ball w intensity and a very solid coaching staff. 

In baseball, love the guys who leg it out on cans of corn or pitcher fielding an easy topper… no cruise control option.  

Had a good laugh checking who #9 was on the roster.  No shit he didn’t stop running full speed until the whistle.  😂 #wrestlerfamily #mission 💯  #Northwesternwrestling #acadmics ZackChakonis   LB  

20 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Had a good laugh checking who #9 was on the roster.  No shit he didn’t stop running full speed until the whistle.  😂 #wrestlerfamily #mission 💯  #Northwesternwrestling #acadmics ZackChakonis   LB  

He was 1st-team all-state as a DT. Then the family insisted on his playing LB.  Won state title in wrestling, which made him a force on the DL.  

• Like 1