America! Does BLM?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

My game, my exclusionary  rules.

Fify...

...well you can certainly profess what you feel, but you cannot simultaneously say you are not being exclusionary by race, which most would call pure racism.  

Fighting racism with more racism is a self defeating strategy

#Lern

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

Fify...

...well you can certainly profess what you feel, but you cannot simultaneously say you are not being exclusionary by race, which most would call pure racism.  

Fighting racism with more racism is a self defeating strategy

#Lern

Once again, your inner whispers dilute your vision. What is in my world is exclusionary. It is purposefully done. It is done in conjunction with executing the act of living. Of living outside the norm. Of living according to my covenants.

Call it what you want.

I call it doing me.

19 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Call it what you want.

I call it doing me.

It’s not just what you or I call it...

it’s the very definition of what you claim you are against and trying to fight.  

If “doing you” is fighting yer own self...well ....Knock yourself out 🤣

...just remember I told you it’s a self defeating strategy.  

Psimage.gif.c15e4277554bc5eec748863f0d9bccd6.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I quickly read through this stat then all the replies and not one person addressed the dismal, reprehensible stat of false convictions.  Good luck brother! 

Isn't it amazing the article doesn't get addressed but the metaphorical white Jesus who I damn sure didn't create and this disjustice is in fact conducted by his specific minions. These Evangelicals drive a lot of this historical B.S.  Some of the richest white families in Alabbuba was built off of convict labor.  It's just damn insane how empirical evidence is always met with a whatabout.  Whatabout you admit this B.S is real and then go pray to that idolatry to soften your damn heart. Get off your damn moral high horse. I will assure you that's a short step to terra firma 😁and admit a 400 year failure on these matters and for once actually listen.  They should make radars after these foolish ones thoughts.  Hell their deflections are faster than the speed of sound.  The same Mofos that burned our churches with his ass sitting over the pews.  Went to their churches the next Sunday without any fear of him.  But by every religious brainwashing we were taught fear the hell out of him.  Notice Farrakhan put Mike Wallace in his place.  I'm willing to bet that Rascal is not in his psyche.  These fools didn't even know that God in Aramaic the language of the Messiah is Elaha.  Yeshua calls him that in the Bible while on the Cross.  More on that cross shorty.  An Afro-Asiactic language that Arabic, Hebrew and other Hamitic/Semetic languages fall under.   Check this out they call him Jesus by a Spanish interpretation. The greatest spreaders of this as directed by Rome.  In its native Spanish it's  Hey-Zeus.  Just dropped some .5 knowledge right there. May peace be unto You.  

Tricknology 101.   You cannot expect the ignorance of this modern bunch to grasp this.  They won't accept a current reality. Remember they believe a document that all men are created equal by actual slave holders is just divine.  White Jesus approved without a doubt.   400 years of failure then think you are insane for not believing it too.  How great of a Liar can you be.  Roman's lynched Yeshua on a Cross.  Crosses are ancient Aryan symbols, Vikings, Romans, Celts,  Germanians, The KKK etc.  

Zeus and  Hey-Zeus.   There is no Hebrew letters that make the sound of a "CH" (as in Charley), "J", and "W" Nor in Aramaic

Do Christians Worship Zeus?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Troll said:

It’s not just what you or I call it...

it’s the very definition of what you claim you are against and trying to fight.  

If “doing you” is fighting yer own self...well ....Knock yourself out 🤣

...just remember I told you it’s a self defeating strategy.  

Psimage.gif.c15e4277554bc5eec748863f0d9bccd6.gif

I made no prior claim. It is your assertion, which is a product of your flawed thought process.

When you have faculty or incorrect input, your outcome will no doubt be flawed.

11 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I made no prior claim....

image.jpeg.880e38012caf339137610441d2fa958e.jpeg

10 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Once again... What is in my world is exclusionary. It is purposefully done. 

I call it doing me.

Racist is as racist does...

image.gif.280432846796c50dd85b047b57106d9a.gif

Ps. Just a tip... when you “get rid of that gopher in your garden”, I would not use poison...

...or you will wind up eating that with your next meal.  

Btw. I might even just find a better spot to keep that “pest” around...

... you never know what other larger pest might fill that hole, to take it’s place. 

Just sayin’

image.jpeg.3bb1e504e2f3c58593731422cf1837cd.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Troll said:

Ps. Just a tip... when you “get rid of that gopher in your garden”, I would not use poison...

... you never know what other larger pest might fill that hole, to take it’s place. 

Just sayin’

Meaning my life is not covered by the mandates of politics. Do you suffer from tunnel vision or are you able to distinguish the use of language in the applied sense?

Refrain from the self imposed limits.

46 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just sayin’

I do have a very aggressive shepherd from Germany. She will help me out.