Total yards Colquitt 292 Norcross 122

HooverOutlaw

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Norcross had -12 rushing.

Game went to the last second.

Scoreboard is the only thing that matters. From a stat standpoint it was not close.

Agreed.  Gawd knows we've had our share of ugly wins too.  Just watch how ugly our win will be on Friday vs. Amat, when JT doesn't attempt a single pass.  You guys will think we are taking the sport back to the stone age.

#3YardsAndaCloudOfDustBABY!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Norcross had -12 rushing.

Game went to the last second.

Scoreboard is the only thing that matters. From a stat standpoint it was not close.

That ref extra toss on the hash mark really screwed Norcross.  Could they have lined up quicker and kicked, sure but it didn't help.  I was a bit harsh on Norcross in my lone comment about time mgt yesterday, but I do stand by my comment about the female announcer totally sucking in that last drive.  Almost every down and yardage she brought up was incorrect. 

I wonder if the head ref could have whistled a stoppage when the ball was placed wrong and moved to side hash mark.    

We always complain in basketball when officials call a game differently in the last minute than they have the whole game. Why do we expect football officials to run just because time is running out? I'm just asking on this? For a team with an up tempo offense, could they expect the officials to move at that same pace because they are trying to hurry the whole time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Colequit and McEachern we’re both invited to play in the Crosstown. 

Both declined. Hope this helps. 

And what was the offer? Ten bucks for airfare, and a Twinkie? Coach ProPst has contacted every major school within 600 miles! And NO TAKERS, other than American Heritage, Tampa Plant, Bishop Sullivan, Hoover, and South Panola!

3 hours ago, Iletteredintrack said:

We always complain in basketball when officials call a game differently in the last minute than they have the whole game. Why do we expect football officials to run just because time is running out? I'm just asking on this? For a team with an up tempo offense, could they expect the officials to move at that same pace because they are trying to hurry the whole time.

Those fat asses was PROBLY TUCKERED OUT!(no pun intended) It WAS after all, a HUNNERED degrees!