They cartel has more morals than police in amerikkka

Ga96

White supremacy is the leading cause of death in the world. It’s like you walk out your door to a white supremacy apocalypse. When I leave the house i have to dodge klan members all the way to work throwing burning crosses at me. Screaming at me that my hair and eyes are too dark. I feel like I’m in a video game 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

White supremacy is the leading cause of death in the world. It’s like you walk out your door to a white supremacy apocalypse. When I leave the house i have to dodge klan members all the way to work throwing burning crosses at me. Screaming at me that my hair and eyes are too dark. I feel like I’m in a video game 

Thank you for descriptively presenting the daily life of those you subscribe to be liars of present and historical facts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's a couple of facts. A black man is 5x more likely to be killed by a white man than a white is by another white.  And an armed black man in any given year is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a cop.

I agree that black (and all) lives matter.  Guess who apparently doesn't agree so much?

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

How do you see it? State you position on the conduct exhibited by the cartel and cops killing unarmed citizens, whom they are swon to serve and protect. ↳

The cartel apologized because they don't want America to intervene in their business so that they can continue to kidnap, rob, torture, and murder in Mexico. 

The cops, in very rare cases, kill unarmed citizens, and in even rarer cases, are at fault for doing so.

To say that "the cartels have more morals than the police in Amerikkka" is to say something that is extreme in its stupidity.

But I think that's par for the course for you and @Ga96. Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The cartel apologized because they don't want America to intervene in their business so that they can continue to kidnap, rob, torture, and murder in Mexico. 

The cops, in very rare cases, kill unarmed citizens, and in even rarer cases, are at fault for doing so.

To say that "the cartels have more morals than the police in Amerikkka" is to say something that is extreme in its stupidity.

But I think that's par for the course for you and @Ga96. Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

The cartel did what they did because it was a case of mistaken identity.

We already know the case of American cops killing without reprecussions, so don't use that.

I assumed from the authors state of conversing, that he intended this to apply in this situation and not as a standard of measuring the morality of the overall actions of neither party mentioned.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I assumed from the authors state of conversing, that he intended this to apply in this situation and not as a standard of measuring the morality of the overall actions of neither party mentioned.

☝️

That is not English.

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

It pays to be diverse in thinking.

What's it pay?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

☝️

That is not English.

What's it pay?

Oh....... it's English. Yet again, showing the limitations placed on yourself. This is an example of the subject at hand. You choose to attempt to make my thoughts your statement, instead of accepting my words as I presented them, with the preconceived notion of conveying my thoughts as I intended.

Dividends in life. A better understanding that leads to being more receptive, therefore being able to live beside anyone, no matter who, no matter  their belief.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Oh....... it's English. Yet again, showing the limitations placed on yourself. This is an example of the subject at hand. You choose to attempt to make my thoughts your statement, instead of accepting my words as I presented them, with the preconceived notion of conveying my thoughts as I intended.

Dividends in life. A better understanding that leads to being more receptive, therefore being able to live beside anyone, no matter who, no matter  their belief.