• Katy
    • Cedar Hill
    • The Woodlands
    • Lake Travis
    • Converse Judson
    • Manvel
    • Steele
    • Westlake

TX guys, I think it was asked by OmahaVol in another thread, but trying to get a read on Texas. Not in any order, I think these are the top 10 teams in the state going into the season. Does this look accurate? Are there any darkhorses we should be keeping our eye out for?

• Allen
  • DeSoto
  • Lake Travis
  • Manvel
  • The Woodlands
  • Cedar Hill
  • Converse Judson
  • Katy
  • Steele
  • Westlake

I still say sachse will be a contender.  I think they have a special group this year that they may not be able to assemble again for a while.

folks out west are sure clamoring about Permian, they return 15/16 starters, so they may be another dark horse

houston Lamar as the best top end talent in the state, watch for them.

klen Collins is another team to watch, great OL/DL with one of the best RB tandems in the state.

i voted for Allen but could see Judson as the early season favorite.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I still say sachse will be a contender.  I think they have a special group this year that they may not be able to assemble again for a while.

folks out west are sure clamoring about Permian, they return 15/16 starters, so they may be another dark horse

houston Lamar as the best top end talent in the state, watch for them.

klen Collins is another team to watch, great OL/DL with one of the best RB tandems in the state.

i voted for Allen but could see Judson as the early season favorite.

It would be great to see the Mojo of Permian back

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Allen is better than last year then they might get that 91-0 bullying charge against Evangel 😂

I like Allen, but I really believe lake Travis is one of if not the best program.  They have a very intense off season and with pretty much new guys went out and won the state 7on7.  Those guys may struggle early with new players but by PO time be primed and ready to go.  They also have a good S&C program.

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I like Allen, but I really believe lake Travis is one of if not the best program.  They have a very intense off season and with pretty much new guys went out and won the state 7on7.  Those guys may struggle early with new players but by PO time be primed and ready to go.  They also have a good S&C program.

Do they beat Judson?