So Coffee and Valdosta Have Been Rescheduled

Rufus69

14 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

Wonder if Colquitt will follow.  Seen about 8 or 9 games changed so far.

Hoss...I'll be shocked if Rush does move it...but I suppose he might.  We just can't have any conflict with the Bama/FSU game...now can we?

LOL....Rush couldn't handle that.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

You weren't trying but you ended up being. Lol!!

It's impossible to guess at when it's gonna rain in south Georgia in September. 

I was looking at the futurecast radar and they show rain likely from 3:30 tomorrow afternoon through around 6 or so. If the games have 7:30 or 8 kick-offs they should be ok going by the future radar. 

Supposedly similar rain schedule on Friday. My future cast app on my phone won't go out that far so. 

I guess there is a pretty good chance of rain games both nights. 

Not sure about the weather at the stadiums tonight, but, right now, at my house, there is a torrential down pour and thunder. 7:30 p.m. 

So, if this weather is moving basically west to east and trailing along a north south line, I suppose the starts of the games could well be getting  rained on. It sucks that they chose to change dates. I guess they had to go by what the weather man was saying two days ago, but, man, those folks spend the first half of their reports explaining why they were wrong yesterday this time of year. xD

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not sure about the weather at the stadiums tonight, but, right now, at my house, there is a torrential down pour and thunder. 7:30 p.m. 

So, if this weather is moving basically west to east and trailing along a north south line, I suppose the starts of the games could well be getting  rained on. It sucks that they chose to change dates. I guess they had to go by what the weather man was saying two days ago, but, man, those folks spend the first half of their reports explaining why they were wrong yesterday this time of year. xD

Yeah, it was flooding in Doerun when I left for work. It is now flooding in Tville while await to get off of work.

Just leave the schedule alone, and play in the fucking rain dummies! Lol

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Extended forecasts, for rain during the summer, are as reliable as a $3 watch.

• Like 1