Can Someone Help Guide My Search?

Slotback Right

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Rut Ro Shaggy.....The Manhattan DA cancelled his planned arrest of President Trump when his final grand jury witness told the jurors that Bragg was hiding hundreds of pages of exculpatory evidence from them. Bragg is at risk of being charged with prosecutorial misconduct. He'll be another Kim Gardner type DA out of St. Louis in about a year. They all eventually go up in smoke. 

Trump doesn't silence his opponents - he brings them into the spotlight for all to see. 

LOL..you been reading from the wrong conspiracy website....you need to check your facts champ...🙄

• Haha 1

The Hill

Large majority in new poll says Trump hush-money allegations are believable

d448f36794ddb1c5ab04afefe811cbe7
Julia Shapero
Wed, March 22, 2023 at 8:59 AM EDT

A large majority of Americans in a new poll said they find it believable that former President Trump paid adult-film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election to keep her from talking about an alleged affair between the two.

Seventy percent in the Reuters-Ipsos poll released on Tuesday said they find the allegations at the center of the Manhattan district attorney’s probe into the former president to be very or somewhat believable.

While most Democrats — 89 percent — said they found the allegations believable, while 50 percent of Republicans also agreed that the claims against the former president appeared likely, the poll found.

A slightly smaller portion of Americans in the poll — 62 percent — said it is very or somewhat believable that the former president falsified business records and committed fraud. Legal experts have suggested that Trump could face such charges for allegedly concealing the hush-money payments to Daniels.

Republicans and Democrats are more split on whether the former president potentially falsified business records, with 92 percent of Democrats saying such allegations are believable compared to 32 percent of Republicans, according to the poll.

Even though the majority of those polled found the allegations against Trump believable, half agreed with the claim that an indictment of Trump on criminal charges would be “politically motivated.”

The claim — which has been repeated by the former president and many other GOP politicians — resonated more with Republicans in the poll. Eighty percent said they agreed with the statement that an indictment would be “politically motivated,” compared to 32 percent of Democrats.

The hush-money scandal has received increased attention after Trump suggested over the weekend that he could face an indictment in the Manhattan probe as soon as Tuesday, although a spokesperson later clarified that he had not been formally notified of charges.

However, the grand jury does appear likely to vote on charges on Wednesday, according to NewsNation.

The Reuters-Ipsos poll was conducted March 20-21 with 1,003 U.S. adults and had a credibility interval of 4-6 points.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:
The Hill

Large majority in new poll says Trump hush-money allegations are believable

d448f36794ddb1c5ab04afefe811cbe7
Julia Shapero
Wed, March 22, 2023 at 8:59 AM EDT

A large majority of Americans in a new poll said they find it believable that former President Trump paid adult-film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election to keep her from talking about an alleged affair between the two.

Seventy percent in the Reuters-Ipsos poll released on Tuesday said they find the allegations at the center of the Manhattan district attorney’s probe into the former president to be very or somewhat believable.

While most Democrats — 89 percent — said they found the allegations believable, while 50 percent of Republicans also agreed that the claims against the former president appeared likely, the poll found.

A slightly smaller portion of Americans in the poll — 62 percent — said it is very or somewhat believable that the former president falsified business records and committed fraud. Legal experts have suggested that Trump could face such charges for allegedly concealing the hush-money payments to Daniels.

Republicans and Democrats are more split on whether the former president potentially falsified business records, with 92 percent of Democrats saying such allegations are believable compared to 32 percent of Republicans, according to the poll.

Even though the majority of those polled found the allegations against Trump believable, half agreed with the claim that an indictment of Trump on criminal charges would be “politically motivated.”

The claim — which has been repeated by the former president and many other GOP politicians — resonated more with Republicans in the poll. Eighty percent said they agreed with the statement that an indictment would be “politically motivated,” compared to 32 percent of Democrats.

The hush-money scandal has received increased attention after Trump suggested over the weekend that he could face an indictment in the Manhattan probe as soon as Tuesday, although a spokesperson later clarified that he had not been formally notified of charges.

However, the grand jury does appear likely to vote on charges on Wednesday, according to NewsNation.

The Reuters-Ipsos poll was conducted March 20-21 with 1,003 U.S. adults and had a credibility interval of 4-6 points.

Well there you go, The Hill poll said so lock him up. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@SeaShells21 thoughts ?

This crowd is probably as hyped as his inauguration crowd.

While there may be some Trump supporters coming from Tokyo; the polling from Japan tells a different story:

59DC9266-7D6D-4F4C-A24F-9C4A9E307527.png.7cf7c3397f04734fc587ac7a2aa4fe56.png

8E0D22F6-0D26-492E-9F9A-5D8CEC0094B8.png.e498312a3d9819a6197320ec7f24bbf6.png

63904314-DD0C-4881-B90B-EA88CE2358FA.png.bbce986f99bf3e8ad1e08237191e0870.png

However, I can at least say the country is in good standing with America; seeing as America is most trusted to be the leader of the globe, over a corrupt regime like Russia, and let’s not forget America’s BFF China.

CEF95382-9474-478A-8C51-33913F771D72.png.75e8fff3e94d6180c2be5fd88a174b2d.png

• 4 months later...
On 8/3/2023 at 7:25 AM, RedZone said:

...donald was found innocent on every single charge.....all 90 of them.

Go back to sleep.

On the contrary, I fully expect guilty verdicts from NYC and Washington D.C. courts. It's on the appeals process, that all this nonsense will be overturned. And I imagine those appeals (even if they don't get thrown out early on) will keep him out out of prison until after the 2024 elections, after which, your favorite SCOTUS justices will set things right.

On 8/3/2023 at 7:43 AM, GoBigBlack said:

2:30 AM on a Thursday morning and you’re in here pounding your chest because… trials have to happen before prison? You just stumble home from The Salty Dawg or what?

Lol! Since I retired, I've turned into a full-fledged vampire. I'm asleep while you are working, and I don't go to bed until the first light starts to shine in my windows.

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

On the contrary, I fully expect guilty verdicts from NYC and Washington D.C. courts. It's on the appeals process, that all this nonsense will be overturned. And I imagine those appeals (even if they don't get thrown out early on) will keep him out out of prison until after the 2024 elections, after which, your favorite SCOTUS justices will set things right.

..... donald is already crying to the Supreme Court.. 

Will the Court acknowledge donald's fears and tears and interfere with the 2024 election? I think NOT!

I said almost 2 years donald was going down this year (might be more like 2024 though) and some of you people still don't want to believe it.

You would rather believe this, that, and the other thing happening is going to save a criminal.

Some of the evidence in these indictments is so overwhelming it's mind-boggling.

Screenshot_20230805-050325-192.png