Can Someone Help Guide My Search?

Slotback Right

I slept in late today, and I can't seem to find all the champagne celebration parties. I thought all the lefty Demonrats would be celebrating today, now that they finally got Trump this time.

So can someone please direct me to a site that will show all those wild, joyful celebrations? They must be really wild since they have waited so long to finally get him at last.

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

I slept in late today, and I can't seem to find all the champagne celebration parties. I thought all the lefty Demonrats would be celebrating today, now that they finally got Trump this time.

So can someone please direct me to a site that will show all those wild, joyful celebrations? They must be really wild since they have waited so long to finally get him at last.

looks like Donny lied once again....are you surprised??...he said he was going to be arrested??....BUT fear not....he turned it into another "grift" so he could make money off his clown posse...don't worry...the mug shot is coming...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The mind of a maga trumper is a beautiful thing to watch in real time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the question I have is what happened to all the "protests" Donny called for??....humm...there were none here in NYC...is Donny losing his mojo??...or have people got tired of his lying act??....🙄

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

That's the way to spin it.

No worries Slotback - this will be over quick. This DA is a proven POS. 

BREAKING NEWS: Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg hid hundreds of pages of "exculpatory evidence" from grand jury in the case against President Trump.

In a sudden turn of events, Cohen’s former attorney Robert Costello —no longer bound by the attorney-client privilege that was waived by his ex-client— testified before the grand jury on Monday. According to Costello, in April of 2018 Cohen repeatedly stated that the Daniels payment was intended to protect the candidate’s wife, not the campaign. Moreover, Cohen insisted that he acted all on his own and not at the behest of Trump. While testifying for over two hours, Costello said he realized that Bragg had been hiding from the grand jury nearly all of the files he had previously turned over to the DA that corroborated Cohen’s original story.

Concealing exculpatory evidence from a grand jury is reprehensible conduct. But the overarching question is this: was Cohen lying at the outset of the investigation or is he lying now? I doubt even he knows. Inveterate liars tend to lose track of their lies.

Bragg’s determination to snooker a grand jury into indicting Trump is an egregious abuse of government authority. It constitutes the weaponization of the law for political gain. But it is also—and importantly—selective prosecution of the worst kind.

When your whole campaign is based on I'll arrest Trump you gotta do what you gotta do - especially when your whole campaign is funded on it. 

• Like 1

If Soros Bragg did withhold exculpatory documents,  you can see the disbarment train warming up.

How many of you out there are seeing this getting the left exactly the  result they don't want, but they just can't see it because of the shiny object of Trump getting a mug shot blinding them so (easily and) severely?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, concha said:

If Soros Bragg did withhold exculpatory documents,  you can see the disbarment train warming up.

How many of you out there are seeing this getting the left exactly the  result they don't want, but they just can't see it because of the shiny object of Trump getting a mug shot blinding them so (easily and) severely?

FYI....this case is the just the cherry on the top...the two BIG Federal crime cases staring him in the face...both with overwhelming evidence are the main course...😉

Soros huh??...lol...like a trained dog!...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I love watching Snoopy (DP) catch wood thinking this is the Big One only to have Lucy snatch his ball one more time! It never gets old - and this dude keeps falling for it. 

and the burying your heads in the sand act is even better champ!....😉

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the burying your heads in the sand act is even better champ!....😉

Rut Ro Shaggy.....The Manhattan DA cancelled his planned arrest of President Trump when his final grand jury witness told the jurors that Bragg was hiding hundreds of pages of exculpatory evidence from them. Bragg is at risk of being charged with prosecutorial misconduct. He'll be another Kim Gardner type DA out of St. Louis in about a year. They all eventually go up in smoke. 

Trump doesn't silence his opponents - he brings them into the spotlight for all to see. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Drain The Swamp - What does drain the swamp mean?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I love watching Snoopy (DP) catch wood thinking this is the Big One only to have Lucy snatch his ball one more time! It never gets old - and this dude keeps falling for it. 

I thought she snatched it from Charlie Brown.

Ohh, I see. You got the picture stories mixed up.

You meant well, I'm sure.

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Rut Ro Shaggy.....The Manhattan DA cancelled his planned arrest of President Trump when his final grand jury witness told the jurors that Bragg was hiding hundreds of pages of exculpatory evidence from them. Bragg is at risk of being charged with prosecutorial misconduct. He'll be another Kim Gardner type DA out of St. Louis in about a year. They all eventually go up in smoke. 

Trump doesn't silence his opponents - he brings them into the spotlight for all to see. 

LOL..yea..he's Superman!!...🤡