Former President Donald Trump Indicted in New York

SeaShells21

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yea, Jackson was a hot dog.  He also had tremendous acceleration, which burned the Giants multiple times.  

When my Dad used to show me his annual selection of 4 home games I think it was from his workplace, I was always psyched when I saw Dallas of course.  Washington also was a hell yea.  

Like the Giants mention above, Dallas also had a muffed FG attempt vs Seattle.  Don’t recall the time of game left, but Romo miscued a snap vs Seattle as I recall.  

I hope Tyreek Hill wasn’t serious about retiring after the ‘23 season.  I just saw a headline last night, but didn’t read any article with details. 

the famous Romo fumble!...OUCH!!...he was jinxed...🙄

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yea, Jackson was a hot dog.  He also had tremendous acceleration, which burned the Giants multiple times.  

When my Dad used to show me his annual selection of 4 home games I think it was from his workplace, I was always psyched when I saw Dallas of course.  Washington also was a hell yea.  

Like the Giants mention above, Dallas also had a muffed FG attempt (vs Seattle). Don’t recall the time of game left, but Romo miscued a snap.  

I hope Tyreek Hill wasn’t serious about retiring after the ‘23 season.  I just saw a headline last night, but didn’t read any article with details. Edit:  ‘25 season.  That’s better.  

If the kicker took one step to even get in the guys way he never gets to Romo= TD 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoever runs your account must use ChatGBT to auto fill in some fucking stupid take that’s the opposite of reality. 

You criticize “MAGA” people but are oddly silent about all the left-wing terrorism that has been plaguing the country. 

you must be a hypocrite-bot

Any reason why you just found and self-incriminated the MAGA group to automatically be synonymous with that of Right-Wing terrorism?

I’m just asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Still no crime. Thx SS

What I am saying is not making any bit of sense nor is it providing any actual disputable evidence regarding an actual crime, is it? 😔

It’s almost as if I’m just rambling incoherently and making baseless claims against Trump on account of I don’t necessarily like him all that much. 😞

How irresponsible and childish of me. 😭

I apologize ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

What I am saying is not making any bit of sense nor is it providing any actual disputable evidence regarding an actual crime, is it? 😔

It’s almost as if I’m just rambling incoherently and making baseless claims against Trump on account of I don’t necessarily like him all that much. 😞

How irresponsible and childish of me. 😭

I apologize ☺️

Thx SS - I accept your apology.