Former President Donald Trump Indicted in New York

SeaShells21

15 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

well if what Trump did is worthy of prosecution then they may as well get busy indicting half of Manhattan's Upper East Side.. Just as starters.. Then work on indicting just about every law firm in the country. After that start with the Congressmen and Senators.. Fines from all that should just about cover the National Debt I suppose..lol   If your gonna go after one then get em all I say

AB7FB860-03EF-41E3-B61E-2647FC18FDC2.thumb.jpeg.92dc59439b7bd60b3df8bc20b9aa3995.jpeg

I agree. I wonder if that’s what he was insinuating by always saying, “Drain the swamp”?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

You know what the crime is 😒 The crime is very obvious to everybody 😌

What crime is so Obvious? I've read the indictment - the talk about the hiding of a "Felony" but never mention what the felony is. When you actually read it, it falls about and is really a joke. You'll find out soon enough. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Let me in a secret............I don't want in a secret.

Exposure happens sometimes without prodding.

Willie, I wonder if all the 3 letter agencies investigated you, your family and your business associates for the last 7 years how'd you fair? Not to mention the media, Judges and DAs coming at you every which way. 

And still nothing sticks to the Don and this won't either. 

You wouldn't last a week. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Warrior said:

NDA aren't illegal. The "Hush Money" term is being pushed to make is sound like something illegal. Guess what, it isn't. 

I’ve signed many of them. Thanks for your input. None of them involved an exchange of money, though. That’s why it’s called “hush money.” You could call it Sally, Jesus Christ, or a dinglehopper if you want. That doesn’t change anything.

There’s nothing illegal about an NDA just like there’s nothing illegal about a gun. But the NDA has nothing to do with the intentional and illegal manipulating of financial statements. So… who gives a flying fuck about the NDA.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Willie, I wonder if all the 3 letter agencies investigated you, your family and your business associates for the last 7 years how'd you fair? Not to mention the media, Judges and DAs coming at you every which way. 

And still nothing sticks to the Don and this won't either. 

You wouldn't last a week. 

I was 96B.

I'm good with it.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Warrior said:

What crime is so Obvious? I've read the indictment - the talk about the hiding of a "Felony" but never mention what the felony is. When you actually read it, it falls about and is really a joke. You'll find out soon enough. 

Your ignorance betrays you. 

Not knowing disallows you to have any say worth addressing.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

until you get caught.....and then you start crying the Blues.....😉

Seems to be "official now",

so perhaps you could answer...

RFKennedy or Joey getting yer vote ??? 🤔

Mr. Independent...LOL

🤡

PS: Maybe some Blue MACA hats ?!? 🤔

you know ....like "Make America Camelot Again"  LOL

🦄

BTW: How did it go...

Did you at least get a mug-shot t-shirt, from yer show ???

🤡

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Seems to be "official now",

so perhaps you could answer...

RFKennedy or Joey getting yer vote ??? 🤔

Mr. Independent...LOL

🤡

PS: Maybe some Blue MACA hats ?!? 🤔

you know ....like "Make America Camelot Again"  LOL

🦄

BTW: How did it go...

Did you at least get a mug-shot t-shirt, from yer show ???

🤡

I'm going to play the conspiracy card and say Kennedy is being backed by Trumpers to take votes away from Joey....how does that sound?...😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm going to play the conspiracy card and say Kennedy is being backed by Trumpers to take votes away from Joey....how does that sound?...😉

Must mean

you are anti-RFK... LOL

But why do you prefer

Joey ?

🤡

PS:Rumored there's a bunch of righty DA's running around preparing charges  for Joey now....🙄

supposedly it's bad bookkeeping when you don't register as a foreign agent, and take millions of juan for influence.

🤷‍♂️

BTW: That's some prescident they set huh...🤔

... when the process can be the punishment, probably one of the few ways, to keep that "process" limited...no?

🤡

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Must mean

you are anti-RFK... LOL

But why do you prefer

Joey ?

🤡

PS:Rumored there's a bunch of righty DA's running around preparing charges  for Joey now....🙄

supposedly it's bad bookkeeping when you don't register as a foreign agent, and take millions of juan for influence.

🤷‍♂️

BTW: That's some prescident they set huh...🤔

... when the process can be the punishment, probably one of the few ways, to keep that "process" limited...no?

🤡

Kennedy lost his marbles over the vaccine like a lot of you righties....D.A. rumors?...not going down that hole...😉

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Kennedy lost his marbles over the vaccine like a lot of you righties....😉

BTW: only 23 % of All Americans got the latest/covalent shot

for this past flu season....

...(like even if they were ALL dems) don't you think

you might need a few more than that ???

🤡

1 minute ago, Troll said:

BTW: only 23 % of All Americans got the latest/covalent shot

for this past flu season....

...(like even if they were ALL dems) don't you think

you might need a few more than that ???

🤡

and I'm part of the majority...put that in your pipe and smoke it!...😉

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

His corruption. It is one of the greatest political crimes in the history of America. The significant part about this is; if Donald Trump were a Democrat instead of a Republican, everyone would’ve been in jail a long time ago with 50+ year sentences.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

His corruption. It is one of the greatest political crimes in the history of America. The significant part about this is; if Donald Trump were a Democrat instead of a Republican,

PSSSssssssst......

Unknown Chapters - Born and Bred (Lyric Video) - YouTube

LOL...

like his whole NYC life basically...😜

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

which he wrote off as a business expense = felony.... completely illegal.

Since Trump did not violate any federal election campaign law, Bragg trying to say he manipulated business records to cover up a crime that was never a crime, is total nonsense. The indictment should be thrown out with prejudice and Bragg face disciplinary action. Never mind- you’ll choose what you want to believe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

His corruption. It is one of the greatest political crimes in the history of America. The significant part about this is; if Donald Trump were a Democrat instead of a Republican, everyone would’ve been in jail a long time ago with 50+ year sentences.

And yet you still won’t point out the crime he committed.

• Thanks 1