Former President Donald Trump Indicted in New York

SeaShells21

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Well, It is definitively worse than Donald Trump’s case of “ObamaGate” against his predecessor 👋🏻

Remember, “The biggest political crime in American history, by far!”.

”By. Far.”

C’mon Warrior, You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers.

Do tell

51 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Move the goalposts, tap dance, twist yourself into a pretzel, change words and definitions on the fly, flat out lie… whatever it takes to never have to admit you or anything you support is wrong about anything ever. What a sad “reality” to live in. 

I love these bs responses. I’ve read the complete indictment. You may want to take a look. It’s a joke, or just keep listening to your favorite talking head’s spin.

16 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I love these bs responses. I’ve read the complete indictment. You may want to take a look. It’s a joke, or just keep listening to your favorite talking head’s spin.

Oh holy shit you read it?!? Oh my god why are we even talking about this!?!? “Warrior” from the prepgridiron.com Off-Topic Forum has read the indictment and determined there’s no case. I guess that makes it a done deal, folks. You can all go home, nothing more to see.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Oh holy shit you read it?!? Oh my god why are we even talking about this!?!? “Warrior” from the prepgridiron.com Off-Topic Forum has read the indictment and determined there’s no case. I guess that makes it a done deal, folks. You can all go home, nothing more to see.

Have you read it? So you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Per the norm

29 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

The article I linked is claiming it said the exact, literally exact, same thing I said it likely would. I don’t need to read it because I do know what I’m talking about. 

You’re an idiot. It’s all the same bs wrapped in different toilet paper.

5 hours ago, Warrior said:

Do tell

Those were Donald Trump’s words when he was talking about, “ObamaGate”. ☺️

Don’t you remember?

By ANDREW DESIDERIO and KYLE CHENEY

05/11/2020 07:55 PM EDT

Updated: 05/12/2020 06:15 AM EDT

After the Justice Department’s abrupt decision last week to drop the criminal case against Flynn, Trump shifted his public focus over the weekend to mount a three-day tear against his predecessor on Twitter, accusing Obama of committing the “biggest political crime in American history.” Trump sought to popularize the hashtag “Obamagate,” which he said makes the Watergate scandal “look small time.” 

Trump: Obamagate. It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got elected, and it’s a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you’ll be seeing what’s going on over the next, over the coming weeks but I, and I wish you’d write honestly about it but unfortunately you choose not to do so.

Rucker: What is the crime, exactly, that you’re accusing him of?

Trump: You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.

You know, for Trump supporters, you guys sure don’t seem to remember the things he says that often.

I mean, it is okay. He does not quite remember the things he does or says either so it kind of works out very well for the Right.

For example, I remember one moment in particular; he was very unclear and could not recall the name of the country we had just bombed [Syria]; but he vividly described a deliciously prepared chocolate mousse cake he had just eaten.

It was simply exquisite.

There was no need to panic, though.

Everything turned out phenomenal throughout his presidency. I even heard a lot of Americans apparently died from some sort of virus 🦠 Fortunately, for America, and only for America, it was a fake Democratic oriented virus that eventually went away with the warmer April weather, and just to make sure it didn’t come back, Trump himself provided a grand solution: The light injection as plan B and as an absolute last resort, the bleach as plan C.

Perfectly handled.

Later in his presidency, during a rally, he mentioned he also intended to start a new border wall on the Colorado/ New Mexico border to keep out the New Mexicans coming into the United States. 

You know, The rapists, the thieves, and the non-English speakers.

Donald Trump truly does put America first.

It is amazing to see how awful the world has treated Donald Trump. Per his own words, he has been treated worse than any President in the history of our country 😔 Worse than when Abraham Lincoln was shot. Donald Trump probably survives that attack, he does know more about gun shot wounds than anyone else.

Trump has even been treated worse than John F. Kennedy 😱 Not only does Trump know more about firearms than anyone else; he also knows more about his inner divine abilities and is more in tune with them than ever imagined.

He would sense a gun being positioned and set up towards him; tempt the perpetrator to fire their weapon, only for him to move out of its path.

Truly sophisticated techniques that only a man of Donald Trump’s stature could account for.

Donald Trump is the greatest United States president our country has ever seen. His supporters say it every day so it must be true 😎

The other countries don’t think so, and I believe it was Kim Jung Un who called him a, “Dumb, Senile, old person, but that does not matter one bit. 

Americans love and stand by their President and that is what truly matters most.

I just want you to know Warrior, even if you vote for the senile, old, person who knows more about anything than anyone who has ever lived; I will still support you wholeheartedly in your faith that Donald Trump is what he truly says he is, and not a raging lunatic, who is unfit to carry his own umbrella, much less lead a nation 😌 and must pay for his many crimes that have been going on for a long time, the obvious crimes that everyone would know about, if we would only stop . . .

and just pick up the newspaper. . .

❤️ Seashells21

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Don’t you remember?

After the Justice Department’s abrupt decision last week to drop the criminal case against Flynn, Trump shifted his public focus over the weekend to mount a three-day tear against his predecessor on Twitter, accusing Obama of committing the “biggest political crime in American history.” Trump sought to popularize the hashtag “Obamagate,” which he said makes the Watergate scandal “look small time.” 

Trump: Obamagate. It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got elected, and it’s a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you’ll be seeing what’s going on over the next, over the coming weeks but I, and I wish you’d write honestly about it but unfortunately you choose not to do so.

Trump: You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.

You know, for Trump supporters, you guys sure don’t seem to remember the things he says that often.

I mean, it is okay. He does not quite remember the things he does or says either so it kind of works out very well for the Right.

For example, I remember one moment in particular; he was very unclear and could not recall the name of the country we had just bombed [Syria]; but he vividly described a deliciously prepared chocolate mousse cake he had just eaten.

It was simply exquisite.

Everything turned out phenomenal throughout his presidency. I even heard a lot of Americans apparently died from some sort of virus 🦠 Fortunately, for America, and only for America, it was a fake Democratic oriented virus that eventually went away with the warmer April weather, and just to make sure it didn’t come back, Trump himself provided a grand solution: The light injection as plan B and as an absolute last resort, the bleach as plan C.

Perfectly handled.

Later in his presidency, during a rally, he mentioned he also intended to start a new border wall on the Colorado/ New Mexico border to keep out the New Mexicans coming into the United States. 

It is amazing to see how awful the world has treated Donald Trump. Per his own words, he has been treated worse than any President in the history of our country 😔 Worse than when Abraham Lincoln was shot. Donald Trump probably survives that attack, he does know more about gun shot wounds than anyone else.

Trump has even been treated worse than John F. Kennedy 😱 Not only does Trump know more about firearms than anyone else; he also knows more about his inner divine abilities and is more in tune with them than ever imagined.

He would sense a gun being positioned and set up towards him; tempt the perpetrator to fire their weapon, only for him to move out of its path.

Truly sophisticated techniques that only a man of Donald Trump’s stature could account for.

Donald Trump is the greatest United States president our country has ever seen. His supporters say it every day so it must be true 😎

The other countries don’t think so, and I believe it was Kim Jung Un who called him a, “Dumb, Senile, old person, but that does not matter one bit. 

Americans love and stand by their President and that is what truly matters most.

I just want you to know Warrior, even if you vote for the senile, old, person who knows more about anything than anyone who has ever lived; I will still support you wholeheartedly in your faith that Donald Trump is what he truly says he is, and not a raging lunatic, who is unfit to carry his own umbrella, much less lead a nation 😌 and must pay for his many crimes that have been going on for a long time, the obvious crimes that everyone would know about, if we would only stop . . .

❤️ Seashells21

Yes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Don’t you remember?

It was simply exquisite.

Perfectly handled.

❤️ Seashells21

Point me to this crime in this indictment?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

How long are you going to stay in kindergarten?

LOL..when Don Rickles gets upset or has nothing useful to post he relies on insults and silly memes to try and make his pointless points....it's a pretty funny act....played out but still very funny....😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

there are checks with his signature.....that does work for you??....naa...you're willing idiot....trusting a professional liar....bad combo!....🙄

I’ve got checks with my signature, am I a felon now? You idiots with your Jr law degrees. Lay-off the left leaning social media and Tv stations. Go learn something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I’ve got checks with my signature, am I a felon now? You idiots with your Jr law degrees. Lay-off the left leaning social media and Tv stations. Go learn something. 

Trump's checks are more interesting than yours champ....believe me and the D.A....😉

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

You know what the crime is 😒 The crime is very obvious to everybody 😌

well if what Trump did is worthy of prosecution then they may as well get busy indicting half of Manhattan's Upper East Side.. Just as starters.. Then work on indicting just about every law firm in the country. After that start with the Congressmen and Senators.. Fines from all that should just about cover the National Debt I suppose..lol   If your gonna go after one then get em all I say

• Thanks 1