Former President Donald Trump Indicted in New York

SeaShells21

30 minutes ago, Warrior said:

That’s a felony.

Remember when watching tomorrow the “Trump Supporters” wearing masks are either a Fed or Antifa. 

I don’t know what “that” refers to. 

Tomorrow I’ll be working, actually, and have zero interest in watching anything. Make sure you take diligent notes for me.

• Haha 1

Seems the popular consensus is for Trump to roll through the primaries, aided by the indictment.   

Clearly, I’m not a Republican consultant, but seems to me DeSantis sealed his fate with the Disney debacle.  They’re fighting it but good luck.  Disney seems to be quite strong in their legal dept. 

Turning to Ohio, I liked Kasich the most back in time on the right… if I’m not mistaken, @concha has mentioned this guy prior on the forum.  

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/in-focus/story/meet-the-indian-american-entrepreneur-vivek-ramaswamy-running-for-us-president-in-2024-371073-2023-02-22

As with Kacich, a left of center Dem is not going to dig the whole ensemble, but I’ve watched Ramaswamy (forgot what major channel, but I’m pretty sure it was CNBC) and he articulates quite well.  Could he make a push?  He could bring some stability back with an intellect, while keeping to conservative values it seems based on just a few listens and this article… and he’s young.  

• Like 2

🤔 interesting listen here.  

Also, the headline below of the article share caught my eye to view.  Bill Ackman is a hedge fund billionaire, whose opinion on anything market related, is taken note of.  Ackman is brought up a lot on CNBC and Bloomberg with any new opinion.   He’s also been interviewed on CNBC and was a good listen.  

https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/bill-ackman-predicts-vivek-ramaswamy-will-be-president-in-2024/

Can’t help but think of Rishi Sunak’s Wall St past (UK PM).  He’s also young, intelligent and articulates quite well imo.  

13 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

If in 2015 you had told me that the American Far Right would come to embrace a Chinese cult (Falun Gong) propaganda rag (The Epoch Times) as "the most trustworthy news source anywhere," Ida said you've lost your effing mind.

And yet this is the timeline on which we find ourselves....

🙄

Anything the Chicoms hate, I'm gonna trust a lot more than this Chinese compromised Biden administration and its MSM propaganda arm. 

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

🤔 interesting listen here.  

Also, the headline below of the article share caught my eye to view.  Bill Ackman is a hedge fund billionaire, whose opinion on anything market related, is taken note of.  Ackman is brought up a lot on CNBC and Bloomberg with any new opinion.   He’s also been interviewed on CNBC and was a good listen.  

https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/bill-ackman-predicts-vivek-ramaswamy-will-be-president-in-2024/

Can’t help but think of Rishi Sunak’s Wall St past (UK PM).  He’s also young, intelligent and articulates quite well imo.  

and he wants to pardon all the 1-6 rioters...he's nut job.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and he wants to pardon all the 1-6 rioters...he's nut job.

Not all, just the ones falsely or over imprisoned based on their actions and the law. In other words follow the constitution. I know that’s difficult for you guys who like to pick and choose. Or my favorite is that it’s a “living document” to be interpreted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2023 at 9:45 PM, DBP66 said:

have a good time down in that hole of yours!...👍....🤡

ya know... today's the day !!!!! 

"ya got him this time" 👌

and I got some 🍿 for the show...

did I miss the perp walk?

Now probably no mugshot?

man this show sucks so far....

🤡

PS: still waiting to know what the charges are too...

...it's like they won't even say what the show is about.

😕

BTW: since the show is so boring I might switch channels,

so be sure to  post updates for everyone here...THX

🤡

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Troll said:

ya know... today's the day !!!!! 

"ya got him this time" 👌

and I got some 🍿 for the show...

did I miss the perp walk?

Now probably no mugshot?

man this show sucks so far....

🤡

PS: still waiting to know what the charges are too...

...it's like they won't even say what the show is about.

😕

BTW: since the show is so boring I might switch channels,

so be sure to  post updates for everyone here...THX

🤡

and the best part is going to be when he says "not guilty"......😉

Just now, Warrior said:

There was a leak so it does exist. And it’s a felony. How do you know about the 30+ charges? It was leaked.

I never heard of the leak or the charges. I said what expect based on what is known with relative certainty. I’m not including a leak of any kind in forming my opinion. You are. 

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I never heard of the leak or the charges. I said what expect based on what is known with relative certainty. I’m not including a leak of any kind in forming my opinion. You are. 

Your opinion is based on what has been written about the indictment. Guess where that info came from? Leaked

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and the best part is going to be when he says "not guilty"......😉

because you love when he lies to you...

OR

because you think it's true...

soooo....

which is it ? 

🍿

PS: keep us updated THX...👍

BTW: 🤡