Fisher 100

TheRealCAJ

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

While Jeff does have a state of the art al gore rithim! Having the WHOLE BNU in the NATIONAL Top 100 is fucking LUDICROUS! There ain't a ONE who could beat Colquitt!

6. St. Joseph Regional NJ

9. St. Peter's Prep NJ

13. Bergen Catholic NJ

26. Paramus Catholic NJ

27.  Colquitt Co. GA

54. Don Bosco Prep NJ

88. DePaul Catholic NJ

Apparently even at 27 (or really 28 since theres 2 27s) Colquitt is still behind 4 of those critters... 

40 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

I know where you are coming from on that one. Cass tech at #65 after a 5 pt win over Simeon at home?.... don't think so. If CT belongs then where is Phillips? Surprised LWE in not ranked. MS and Loyola probably should be in as well.

Yeah, not that the IL teams should be ranked, but Cass shouldn't be because Simeon is probably going to be around #30. I don't necessarily blame anyone for not ranking the IL teams bc they're going to lose almost guaranteed. I can see LWE losing 2 before the playoffs.

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

While Jeff does have a state of the art al gore rithim! Having the WHOLE BNU in the NATIONAL Top 100 is fucking LUDICROUS! There ain't a ONE who could beat Colquitt!

Lol it is comical how much of a hard on you got for the BNU....when a poll doesn't go ur way u whine and bitch to get ur way ... people will move up colquit just so they don't have to hear ur mouth