7. South Forsyth(Cummings,GA)(7A)

8. Cartersville(GA)(4A)

9. North Cobb(Kennessaw,GA)(7A)

10.  Lee County(Leesburg,GA) (6A)

11. Walton(Marietta,GA) (7A)

12. Coffee(Douglas,GA) (6A)

13. Tucker(GA)(6A)

14. Carollton(GA)(5A)

15.  Mountain View(Lawrenceville,GA)(7A)

16. Mill Creek(Hoschton,GA)(7A)

17.  Mceachern(Marietta,GA)(7A)

18. Warner Robins(GA)(5A)

19. Benedictine(Savannah,GA) (2A)

20. Eagles Landing Christian Academy(1A)

21. Sandy Creek(Tyrone,GA)(4A) 

22. Tift County(Tifton,GA)(7A)

23. Cedar Grove(Ellenwood,GA)(3A)

24. Northside(Warner Robins,GA)(6A)

25. Crisp County(Cordele,GA)(3A)

• Like 1

Honestly, I know Colquitt guys are known to sandbag, but at this point in the season, Lowndes is more well rounded, more explosive, and more complete than Colquitt. Not saying that won't change as season goes on, but in my opinion, Lowndes would have beaten Colquitt the first 3 games of the season and maybe even the 4th

A. 3A is not anyones trophy. Its GAC, Peach, Cedar Grove, or Crisp. Thats it. Those 4 are far above anyone else in 3A.

This is everybody I felt like was worth mentioning... once you get paat these guys... theres just a ton that can come after them in any sort of order.

1. Grayson (7A) (hard not to have them 1 for now, not sure if they are though)

2. Lowndes (7A)

3. Rome (5A)

4. Buford (5A)

5. Colquitt Co. (7A)(if Jaycee is better than Krajewski at QB, they move up to 3)

6. Cartersville (4A)

7. Archer (7A)

8. Mill Creek (7A)

9. Carrollton (5A)

10. Walton (7A)

11. McEachern (7A)

12. North Cobb (7A)

13. Tucker (6A)

14. North Gwinnett (7A)

15. Benedictine (2A)

16. South Forsyth (7A)

17. Stockbridge (5A)

18. Lee Co. (6A)

19. Tift Co. (7A)

20. Harrison (6A)

21. Parkview (7A)

22. Brookwood (7A)

23. Roswell (7A)

24. Mountain View (7A)

25. Lassiter (7A)

26. GAC (3A) (Valor Christian CO sits a place or 2 ahead of them)

27. Milton (7A)

28. Jones Co. (5A)

29. Mays (6A)

30. Warner Robins (5A)

31. Norcross (7A)

32. Sandy Creek (4A)

33. Coffee (6A)

34. Peach Co. (3A)

35. Kell (5A)

36. Cedar Grove (3A)

37. ELCA (1A Private)

38. Marietta (7A)

39. Crisp Co. (3A)

40. Callaway (2A)

41. Allatoona (6A)

39 minutes ago, Billyocean said:

Why y'all have Rome rank so high the only team they play that's any good is Carrollton wtf and cartersville should be at least 3rd.

Lol... you talk about Romes schedule then say Cartersville should be higher. Cartersvilles is no better and Rome has a far tougher playoff bracket.

Romes coming off a State title win vs a good Buford team 16-7 and they brought back 15 or 16 starters. They are pretty loaded especially on D.

They just beat Harrison & Kell by 12 and 21 respectively.  And they got Carrollton coming up.

They are in a bracket with Buford, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Kell, & Warner Robins.

Theres no one left on Cartersville schedule save Sandy Creek that can give them a game until the playoffs.

11 hours ago, ron169 said:

Honestly, I know Colquitt guys are known to sandbag, but at this point in the season, Lowndes is more well rounded, more explosive, and more complete than Colquitt. Not saying that won't change as season goes on, but in my opinion, Lowndes would have beaten Colquitt the first 3 games of the season and maybe even the 4th

2017 Lowndes is the best thing since the invention of Lime Sink Elixir.  

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Ok so what you point Cartersville bet Buford in a Championship game Cartersville is loaded. Rome claim to fame is beating a Harrison who has only won one game and kell is 0-3. Everybody on here talk about who you play in regular schedule. So know you want to talk about playoffs. Ok what about Woodward, Academy, Blessed Trinity, Mary Parsons Sandy Creek come. I guess you guys don't like max preps rankings cause Cartersville is ranked higher than all those team besides Grayson and Lowndes.

37 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

2017 Lowndes is the best thing since the invention of Lime Sink Elixir.  

Rufus>>

I think it was NoleBull that once said when you open a can of whoop ass, a Lowndes player pops out.

I think I'll adjust that statement for political correctness...

When you open a can of whoop ass, Randy Mac and 3 Lowndes players pop out, we need to ask Rab how many were white, and how many were black. 

xD

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol... you talk about Romes schedule then say Cartersville should be higher. Cartersvilles is no better and Rome has a far tougher playoff bracket.

Romes coming off a State title win vs a good Buford team 16-7 and they brought back 15 or 16 starters. They are pretty loaded especially on D.

They just beat Harrison & Kell by 12 and 21 respectively.  And they got Carrollton coming up.

They are in a bracket with Buford, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Kell, & Warner Robins.

Theres no one left on Cartersville schedule save Sandy Creek that can give them a game until the playoffs.

O yeah you forgot to mention Rome plays Cass and Woodland which are both rivals of Cartersville Cass being the longest rivalry in the county Cartersville don't even play them anymore cause there is no competition. So don't forget Cartersville had Allatoona with is in your ranking and Sandy Creek and 7a Westlake full of D1 prospects in the secondary. O and a 7a Bartram trial Fl. All this Cartersville hate got to stop! Lol

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think it was NoleBull that once said when you open a can of whoop ass, a Lowndes player pops out.

I think I'll adjust that statement for political correctness...

When you open a can of whoop ass, Randy Mac and 3 Lowndes players pop out, we need to ask Rab how many were white, and how many were black. 

xD

ALL Lowndes players are white.....

.........on the inside.... (Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Colquitt County(Moultrie,GA)(7A)

2. Grayson (Loganville,GA)(7A)

3. Lowndes(Valdosta,GA)(7A)

4. Buford(GA)(5A)

5. Rome(GA) (5A)

6. Archer(Lawrenceville,GA) (7A)

7. South Forsyth(Cummings,GA)(7A)

8. Cartersville(GA)(4A)

9. North Cobb(Kennessaw,GA)(7A)

10.  Lee County(Leesburg,GA) (6A)

11. Walton(Marietta,GA) (7A)

12. Coffee(Douglas,GA) (6A)

13. Tucker(GA)(6A)

14. Carollton(GA)(5A)

15.  Mountain View(Lawrenceville,GA)(7A)

16. Mill Creek(Hoschton,GA)(7A)

17.  Mceachern(Marietta,GA)(7A)

18. Warner Robins(GA)(5A)

19. Benedictine(Savannah,GA) (2A)

20. Eagles Landing Christian Academy(1A)

21. Sandy Creek(Tyrone,GA)(4A) 

22. Tift County(Tifton,GA)(7A)

23. Cedar Grove(Ellenwood,GA)(3A)

24. Northside(Warner Robins,GA)(6A)

25. Crisp County(Cordele,GA)(3A)

South Forsyth over Cartersville? 

South Forsyth is 4-0 with wins over South Gwinnett and Roswell and a couple of idk whats.

Cartersville is 4-0 with a squeaker over Bartram Trail and a win over Westlake and a couple of idk whats.

Similar resume' at this point, with a tie breaker of SoFo playing in the big boy league having a better chance to prove their worth comig up vs. North and Milton. 

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just for curiosity's sake what's wrong with South Forsyth over Cartersville at this point in the season?

come on man are we talking about who played who in 3 to 4 games because all the team South Forsyth play have either not won a game or only won one. Cartersville has not loss sense 2014 wtf !