June is pri(de mon)th

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think I may have to reject your tutelage. 

Then we are even.  The Ethiopians are among the Oldest Christians, Jews and Muslims on Earth.  A unique spiritual nation like no other and I will teach you.  European knowledge is a baby on the historical tree ocompared to its African Father's. This is a damn fact.  You do give a great effort.  😆 we've had a robust private debate before.  I respect you and your courtesies.  But I reject your Tricknology.  No Abrahamic Prophet ever visited Europe.  How the hell can a European be an expert on the Prophet's? Constantine is the reason the Pagan Europeans are so called Christians.  Hell your Christmas is from his paganism. No one should believe any European nor his many Councils trying to define his Christianity. 

Those damn Pagans had 7 Councils to come up with a belief.  Clearly the Bible wasn't clear enough for those damn Swine Eaters.

The Council of what da Fuck ever.  This has nothing to do with Yeshua ( Peace be upon him)

the First Council of Nicaea in 325, the First Council of Constantinople in 381, the Council of Ephesus in 431, the Council of Chalcedon in 451, the Second Council of Constantinople in 553, the Third Council of Constantinople from 680–681 and finally, the Second Council of Nicaea in 787.

Edited by DevilDog
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Constantine is the reason the Pagan Eurooeans are so called Christians.  Hell your Christmas is from his paganism..no one should believe any European nor his many Councils trying to define his Christianity. ↳

He couldn't convert to a religion that didn't exist, could he? The Apostles made it to Rome.

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Those damn Pagans had 7 Councils to come up with a belief.  Clearly the Bible wasn't clear enough for those damn Swine Eaters. ↳

More than 7. Also, the councils compiled the Bible. Before anyone could get clear on what the Bible says, they first had to decide which books belonged to it, which took about 4 centuries. 

The same is true of the Jewish canon. Jews in Jesus' time disagreed about which books belonged to what we call the Old Testament. 

@Belly Bob listen to the La racist and lose patience as he directs.  Collectively call me a Nigg## and do what his Racist ass Grandfather's did in New Orleans on July 30th 1866.  You know put me in my place. 😆  That is the most Catholic State and dirt ass poor.   Don't appease to tutelage and you need to know your place.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

the First Council of Nicaea in 325, the First Council of Constantinople in 381, the Council of Ephesus in 431, the Council of Chalcedon in 451, the Second Council of Constantinople in 553, the Third Council of Constantinople from 680–681 and finally, the Second Council of Nicaea in 787. ↳

Many of those councils were located in Turkey, not Europe.

Plus, you didn't mention the first one, which was located in Jerusalem. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

He couldn't convert to a religion that didn't exist, could he? The Apostles made it to Rome.

More than 7. Also, the councils compiled the Bible. Before anyone could get clear on the Bible says, they first had to decide which books belonged to it, which took about 4 centuries. 

The same is true of the Jewish canon. Jews in Jesus' time disagreed about which books belonged to what we call the Old Testament. 

Did either of the Jewish ones argue if Yeshua (PBUH) was divine or if a Jewish Rabbi was as they discussed the Pope in The God Head?  Should we break down these Councils?

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

@Belly Bob listen to the La racist and lose patience as he directs.  Collectively call me a Nigg## and do with hid Racist ass Grandfather's did in New Orleans on July 30th 186y.  You know put me in my place. 😆  That is the most Catholic State and dirt ass poor.   

I don't think reading your posts, trying to understand them, and responding to them to best of my ability is racist.

Do you?

On 6/1/2023 at 10:38 AM, DevilDog said:

Nor did I call you one.  I was responding to advice you received.  Now back to these damn Councils.

What advice?

You'll have to explain what you meant when when you said that I was listening to racists and losing patience and doing what racist ass grandfathers did. 

You should probably apologize. 

If the bible is clear why are these Europeans arguing over its meaning? I will use their language 😁.  There is not one book that has the word Trinity.  Why is that?

The disputed issues centered on the natures and relationship of God (the Father) and the Son of God (Jesus). The disagreements sprang from different ideas about the Godhead and what it meant for Jesus to be God's Son.

They are still confused to this day with the many denominations after Martin Luther went Ham on the Church.  But that's another story of their confusions.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

What advice?

You'll have to explain what you meant when when you said that I was listening to racists and losing patience and doing what my racist ass grandfathers did. 

You should probably apologize. 

NVM.  I would never accuse you of that and the fact you paid no attention to that fool is proof enough.  Carry on.  You might gain some tutelage on my behalf 😘

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

May Elaha find favor in my dissecting and if I'm wrong his forgiveness I seek. I didn't accused you of anything.   ↳

Seeking Elaha's forgiveness on the condition that you may be wrong in the case is not the same thing as apologizing to me. 

I'll give you one more chance. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Seeking Elaha's forgiveness on the condition that you may be wrong in the case is not the same thing as apologizing to me. 

I'll give you one more chance. 

What am I apologizing to you for? This went right over your head.  Expected.  I'm not apologizing.  Go back re-read and see if you are able to understand what I said.  A fool gave you advice and I sarcastically responded stating maybe you listen and team up with him.  You know lose patience as he directed you.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Not to falk for your Trickery Turkey is very much part of Europe as it is in Asia.  Thise confused Council dudes kept it at Hime 😁

Though it's not really clear what you're trying to say here, I don't think it constitutes an apology. 

You'll have to figure out what an apology is if you'd like to talk in the future.

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Though it's not really clear what you're trying to say here, I don't think it constitutes an apology. 

You'll have to figure out what an apology is if you'd like talk in the future.

I'M NOT SUBMITTING TO YOU AND APOLOGIZING WHEN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.  WTF.  If you think I desire your dialogue that immensely you got me twisted.  YOU APOLOGIZE.  

• Thanks 1

All religions have very questionable shit. Seriously. Let’s look at the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon my Muslim brethren) and his “marriage” to Aisha, who was nine I believe at the time. He was 52 when he consummated his marriage the a little girl. 

He isn’t alone but Islam isn’t some faultless religion. Holy men have done this for centuries in the name of their Lord. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

All religions have very questionable shit. Seriously. Let’s look at the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon my Muslim brethren) and his “marriage” to Aisha, who was nine I believe at the time. He was 52 when he consummated his marriage the a little girl. 

He isn’t alone but Islam isn’t some faultless religion. Holy men have done this for centuries in the name of their Lord. 

Brotha I appreciate that you have knowledge of other religions.  True Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) married bibi Aisha at a young age.  Scholars argue he consumated around age 12. Now I agree in Modern times that is appalling.  Sister Maryam (Peace be upon her) Was 12 or 13 when she was pregnant with Essa (PBUH)  I never hear a Christian speak upon that.  It was not uncommon in those times   You will not find one word from me declaring any religion faultless.  They are led by men and all men are not without blemishes.  Lott slept with his daugther etc.  Muhammad  (PBUH) should not be judged any differently than any prophet.  Noah was a drunkard etc.  Peace be with you and ii agree with what you professed.  Mary also was a little Girl.  I am well versed in all 3 Abrahamic faiths. 

From the age at which Jewish maidens became marriageable, it is possible that Mary gave birth to her son when she was about thirteen or fourteen years of age.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

brotha i appreciate that you have knowledge of other religions.  True Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) married bibi Aisha at a young age.  Scholars argue he consumated around age 12. Now I agree in Modern times that is appalling.  Sister Maryam (Peace be upon her) Was 12 or 13 when she was pregnant with Essa (PBUH)  I never hear a Christian speak upon that.  It was not uncommon in those times   You will not find one word from me declaring any religion faultless.  They are led by men and all men are not with blemishes.  Lott slept with his daugther etc.  Muhammad  (PBUH) should not be judged any differently than any prophet.  Noah was a drunkard etc.  Peace be with you and ii agree with what you professed.  Mary also was a little Girl.  I am well versed in all 3 Abrahamic faiths. 

From the age at which Jewish maidens became marriageable, it is possible that Mary gave birth to her son when she was about thirteen or fourteen years of age.

We agree. Point being all religions have their failure and fails. 

Similar to what I speak of on politics, both sides have awful people and they need to be judged as such. 

• Like 1

@Sweetlarry

In Mary’s  (PBUH) culture, her age wasn’t a problem, but her unwed pregnancy definitely was. Unwed mothers were often shamed, and sometimes even killed violently by stoning.

So, exactly how old was Mary (Peace be upon Her) when she had Jesus? Historians place Mary’s age in the range of 12 to 14 years old when Jesus was born. Mary (Peace be upon Her) was an adolescent, which in our culture today seems shockingly young to be a mother. However, in the culture that Mary lived in at that time, young motherhood was commonplace

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We agree. Point being all religions have their failure and fails. 

Similar to what I speak of on politics, both sides have awful people and they need to be judged as such. 

Peace be with You.  i don't subscribe to a Political Party.  I am a Walletician.  Whoever benefits my pocket is who gets my vote. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Peace be with You.  i don't subscribe to a Political Party.  I am a Walletician.  Whoever benefits my pocket is who gets my vote. 

I am similar. I am not narrow minded enough to vote a party line. I understand most don’t have my best interests at heart, so I try to educate myself on the ones that have the biggest effect on me and mine and vote accordingly. 

The current administration is not helping me in any way shape or form, therefore I cannot vote for them in 24. Just my opine and I don’t care why others think, so long as they’re willing to lol at both sides on the coin when it comes to whom they support.