June is pri(de mon)th

Nolebull813

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know about that. Demons don’t have to come in the physical form that you are used to seeing them depicted. There is some pretty demonic stuff about the LGBT community 

I wasn’t aware they came in a physical form in the first place. But they’re no different than ghosts, ghouls, or stolen elections. You can keep claiming they exist and doctor up some footage and get all the crazy people in the world to tell you they exist, but as of 12:23 EST on 5/30/23, there has yet to be a single shred of scientific or credible evidence they do.

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I wasn’t aware they came in a physical form in the first place. But they’re no different than ghosts, ghouls, or stolen elections. You can keep claiming they exist and doctor up some footage and get all the crazy people in the world to tell you they exist, but as of 12:23 EST on 5/30/23, there has yet to be a single shred of scientific or credible evidence they do.

This is a fake response because you have no real answer.  you know what the fuck I’m talking about. You know what I mean when I say demon.

ghosts don’t exist, but the word is in the dictionary describing what it is. When you hear the word ghost, you tend to imagine them based off of what is depicted in society, even though they don’t exist.

so, even if you don’t believe demons exist, you still know what the term means, and how it is defined. 

either that, or you are being a stupid fucking dumb ass on purpose

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is a fake response because you have no real answer.  you know what the fuck I’m talking about. You know what I mean when I say demon.

ghosts don’t exist, but the word is in the dictionary describing what it is. When you hear the word ghost, you tend to imagine them based off of what is depicted in society, even though they don’t exist.

so, even if you don’t believe demons exist, you still know what the term means, and how it is defined. 

Maybe he does not believe they exist.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know about that. Demons don’t have to come in the physical form that you are used to seeing them depicted. There is some pretty demonic stuff about the LGBT community 

I Would wager Catholice Priest are more harmful to children than the whole tranny community.  If Trannies did that to those lil white kids the Right would be marching with Tiki Torches.  My question is where are the real demons and Homosexuals that are reading to the kIds.  HIs Priest outfit is more damning than another freak in a dress.   We can explore the facts sir to determine if my assessment is correct and we all Know who they Follow.  White Jesus motivates them all 12 Months.  Let's look at some facts on this sir.  And I don't think kids should be left aloine with a Tranny or Priest.  

Look below that's just one State.  If you ban that damn Church you would save Hundreds of thousands of kids. 

Rampant child sexual abuse is occurring in churches — not at drag shows

A new report alleges widespread sexual abuse by the Catholic clergy in Illinois. Will conservatives call for a ban on minors in churches?

The Illinois attorney general released a report Tuesday finding that almost 2,000 children suffered sexual abuse by 451 Catholic clergy between 1950 and 2019.  

“It is my hope that this report will shine light both on those who violated their positions of power and trust to abuse innocent children, and on the men in church leadership who covered up that abuse,” Kwame Raoul said in a statement. “These perpetrators may never be held accountable in a court of law, but by naming them here, the intention is to provide a public accountability and a measure of healing to survivors who have long suffered in silence.”

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I Would wager Catholice Priest are more harmful to children than the whole tranny community.  If Trannies did that to those lil white kids the Right would be marching with Tiki Torches.  My question is where are the real demons and Homosexuals that are reading to the kIds.  HIs Priest outfit is more damning than another freak in a dress.   We can explore the facts sir to determine if my assessment is correct and we all Know who they Follow.  White Jesus motivates them all 12 Months.  Let's look at some facts on this sir.  And I don't think kids should be left aloine with a Tranny or Priest.  

Yeah Catholics do have hella demons in their ranks. No doubt about that. I wouldn’t allow my children anywhere near a Catholic Church/Priest/Mass either. Anyone who molests a child deserves hell/death. 

If I had a family member that did something like that I would expect the death penalty and would not shed one tear for them. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah Catholics do have hella demons in their ranks. No doubt about that. I wouldn’t allow my children anywhere near a Catholic Church/Priest/Mass either. Anyone who molests a child deserves hell/death. 

If I had a family member that did something like that I would expect the death penalty and would not shed one tear for them. 

Most would agree, though many on the left would find a way to absolve their own from wrong doing. I can’t imagine wanting criminals to be free because they’re the same color or have the same political beliefs as me. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I would call for a ban on minors attending Catholic Churches for sure 

Surely that is a reasonable position by a reasonable person.  And not to bring race into this it is mostly young white males being abused.  Blacks outside of La. are a small minority of that faith.  They unlike Trannies have the money to pay off all that B.S.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Surely that is a reasonable position by a reasonable person.  And not to bring race into this it is mostly young white males being abused.  Blacks outside of La. are a small minority of that faith.  They unlike Trannies have the money to pay off all that B.S.

This has been going on for a while too. It’s no wonder people are straying away from all religions. The Catholic Church especially 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This has been going on for a while too. It’s no wonder people are straying away from all religions. The Catholic Church especially 

In the Real world a Priest reading a bible to kids is more damaging than a Tranny reading Snow White.  They are both full of B.S.

Sir if you research the abuses and the countries it is damn near unreasonable the level of Homosexuality in the Church.  I had a course of study that said in the 1950-1960s a lot of gay men joined the Priesthood where they could hide their Homosexuality and now those are old homo's that would rape kids and just get moved to another church often time other countries to molest kids for 40- 50 years.  Assigned and adjuducated by other Gay Priests and I am not a DemonCrat or Repllibikkkan.  BIden and trump or just 2 old ass crazy white dudes to me.  I have made more money each year of my life since 2002. I have never voted a straight ticket in my life.  Clinton and Trump same MOFOs.  Pussy abusers 😁

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I Would wager Catholice Priest are more harmful to children than the whole tranny community.  If Trannies did that to those lil white kids the Right would be marching with Tiki Torches.  My question is where are the real demons and Homosexuals that are reading to the kIds.  HIs Priest outfit is more damning than another freak in a dress. We can explore the facts sir to determine if my assessment is correct and we all Know who they Follow.  White Jesus motivates them all 12 Months.  Let's look at some facts on this sir.  And I don't think kids should be left aloine with a Tranny or Priest.   ↳

Look below that's just one State.  If you ban that damn Church you would save Hundreds of thousands of kids.  ↳

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would call for a ban on minors attending Catholic Churches for sure 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201808/separating-facts-about-clergy-abuse-fiction

No empirical data exists that suggests that Catholic clerics sexually abuse minors at a level higher than clerics from other religious traditions or from other groups of men who have ready access and power over children (e.g., school teachers, coaches).

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Huh? I guess you’re using your own definition then because I definitely do not know what you’re talking about. The way you’re using it makes zero sense within that context. Gay people are demons? Uh… k.

IMG_3253.thumb.jpeg.e29c89ceb775bebdee9b25b3967bb82c.jpeg

Now imagine if the Tranny's had access to this such wealth.  This has been just since the 80's.  A church of hypocrties.  50% don't maintain their chasity due to a recent study.  

The U.S. dioceses have tallied complaints from 17,000 people for what they paid out about $4 billion to victims since the 1980s. That figure could double given recent lookback laws that give them more time to sue

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/do-the-right-thing/201808/separating-facts-about-clergy-abuse-fiction

No empirical data exists that suggests that Catholic clerics sexually abuse minors at a level higher than clerics from other religious traditions or from other groups of men who have ready access and power over children (e.g., school teachers, coaches).

Definitely. And kids are actually safer at Catholic schools than public schools. But nobody can compete with the Catholics when it comes to covering up and enabling the behavior.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I am gong to give you what you want for once.  Find another organization or Church that has been exposed.  Or is it only the little white boys raped in the Catholic Church allegate.  just since 1980.  I will await you providing one fact to match this.  

The U.S. dioceses have tallied complaints from 17,000 people for what they paid out about $4 billion to victims since the 1980s. That figure could double given recent lookback laws that give them more time to sue

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

Definitely. And kids are actually safer at Catholic schools than public schools. But nobody can compete with the Catholics when it comes to covering up and enabling the behavior.

I know for a fact most black preachers are fucking the women in the church 😁 MLK would be a great place to start.  

• Haha 1