June is pri(de mon)th

Nolebull813

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

What sort of device did you use to measure the levels of racism?

Common sense.

Please don't tell me that you think the South is as or more racist today as it was in the 60s.

Or do you just feel some ridiculous need to challenge everything.

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Sadly I do. 

I feel bad that me knowing you have lil white grandbabies has triggered you into daily melts babbling nonsensical shit to act as if you know anything about me. 

I am a man that deals with men. You are an old bitter, self loathing racist who hides behind a screen. But hey Brother, you’ll always have South Carolina huh Baw? 

Ask mommie. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Common sense.

Please don't tell me that you think the South is as or more racist today as it was in the 60s.

Or do you just feel some ridiculous need to challenge everything.

I don’t have a ridiculous need to challenge everything, just a need to challenge everything ridiculous. 

Outside of laws forcing the South to become less racist, I want to know what objective measurement you’re using to support a pretty bold claim. 

I don’t know if the South is less racist than in was in the 60s. What I do know is I have lived all over this country and, anecdotally, the South is significantly more racist than any other part. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I don’t have a ridiculous need to challenge everything, just a need to challenge everything ridiculous. 

Outside of laws forcing the South to become less racist, I want to know what objective measurement you’re using to support a pretty bold claim. 

I don’t know if the South is less racist than in was in the 60s. What I do know is I have lived all over this country and, anecdotally, the South is significantly more racist than any other part. 

OK, so the South became less racist while the Republicans gained power and apparently didnt do anything to stop it while racist Dixicrats remained Democrats for decades. Meanwhile, huge numbers of blacks live in generally miserable places there with Democrat mayors and city councils who blacks vote for almost monolithically again and again and again.

Tell the story as you like.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

OK, so the South became less racist while the Republicans gained power and apparently didnt do anything to stop it while racist Dixicrats remained Democrats for decades. Meanwhile, huge numbers of blacks live in generally miserable places there with Democrat mayors and city councils who blacks vote for almost monolithically again and again and again.

Tell the story as you like.

Will do. My story on this one is the same as most everything else — there’s bullshit on one side and bullshit on the other side and the truth lies in between.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

#EthiopianJesus

I am going to need your help.  You live in FLORIDA grew up around Brothers and that is the Mecca of Dreadheads.  You should have no problem identifying a black man.  Because white men seem to not be able to tell when they are looking at a black man in Ancient Egypt.  I will use the Bible the only 2 Pharoah's in the Bible Ramses and Taharak are both Black.  Let's look at some facts and you tell me would this dude be at my BBQ or Theirs?  I value your ability to identify a black man or not. 🤘  I only debate my equal.  Help me Brother.  This is not some magic European or Greek. 

He carries this DNA along with his Son in his Tomb

Haplogroup E-M2, also known as E1b1a1-M2, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. E-M2 is primarily distributed within sub-Saharan Africa. More specifically, E-M2 is the predominant subclade in West Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa, and the region of the African Great Lakes; it also occurs at moderate frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. E-M2 has several subclades, but many of these subhaplogroups are included in either E-L485 or E-U175. E-M2 is especially common among indigenous Africans who speak Niger-Congo languages, and was spread to Southern Africa and East Africa through the Bantu expansion.

The Tomb of Ramesses III in the Valley of the Kings

His Dreadlocks

undefined

Don't believe me.  Look at this 

Egypt
Hawass et al. (2012) determined that the mummy of an unknown man buried with Ramesses was, because of the proven genetic relationship and a mummification process that suggested punishment, a good candidate for the pharaoh's son, Pentaweret, who was the only son to revolt against his father. It was impossible to determine his cause of death. Using Whit Athey's haplogroup predictor based on Y-STR values both mummies were predicted to share the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a1-M2 and 50% of their genetic material, which pointed to a father-son relationship  Gad et al. (2021) indicates that Ramesses III and Unknown Man E, possibly Pentawere, carried haplogroup E1b1a. 

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA

By Alice Baghdjian

2 MIN READ

LONDON (Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 percent, according to iGENEA.

“It was very interesting to discover that he belonged to a genetic group in Europe -- there were many possible groups in Egypt that the DNA could have belonged to,” said Roman Scholz, director of the iGENEA Centre.

Around 70 percent of Spanish and 60 percent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

“We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago,” Scholz told Reuters.

https://ahme3elsaye3.wordpress.com/2020/08/08/ramesses-iii-is-not-e1b1a/

Ramesses III is not E1b1a

The study states it ran the mummy’s haplotype through Athey’s Haplogroup Predictor and the result was 93% E1b1a. The problem is that the haplotype unquestionably has erroneous STR values: 393=8, 19=19, 391=8, 392=17. These aren’t impossible values, but they’re close, and all 4 occuring simultaneously does indeed seem statistically almost impossible. I know that the exact same haplotype was found in another mummy, and I have no explanation for this second impossibility of obtaining the exact same erroneous results twice, but the STR values are unquestionably filled with erroneous results. I tried to see if they commited some conversion mistakes, but the study listed several reference haplotypes they used of modern people, and they were perfectly normal, so those bizarre results like 393=8 really do mean 393=8.

If we exclude the ridiculous STRs, the most likely haplotype is E1b1b, and probably specifically E1b1b-V22, which also happens to be centered in Egypt. In other words, the mummy would have a quintessentially Egyptian haplogroup, like finding an Irishman belong to R1b-M222.

390=21 is E1b1a, that’s true, E1b1b-V22 has 24.

385a/b=20/20 is a very rare high value, very unlikely for E1b1a or most E1b1b haplogroups, but in E1b1b-V22 it would be ok. This is the single STR value that allows to guess the specific E1b1b subcluster, since V22 has unusually very high values for 385, unlike other E1b1b haplogroups. To which we can add the circumstance that V22 also happens to be the most common variety of E1b1b in Egypt.

389a/b=13/33 is another very rare high value, specifically the second STR, the first one is normal. There’s no difference in these STRs in E1b1a, E1b1b, or E1b1b-V22. But by now we can see that even the values that aren’t flat out insane aren’t exactly normal, either, they tend to be extreme, just not as extreme.

437/448 = 14/20 is, for a change, an absolutely perfectly normal value, which is perfect for E1b1a or E1b1b.

H4=13 is a little high but not unusual. This high value is pretty common in E1b1b-V12,
somewhat rare in other E1b1b, and rare in E1b1a.

456=13 is a very rare low value. E1b1a and E1b1b-V22 tend to have lower values for this STR compared to other E1b1b haplogroups, but still the reported value is very rare in any of these haplogroups, and it looks like another suspicious STR value.

438=10 is a normal value. It’s typical of all E1b1b haplogroups, but E1b1a has instead
438=11 and only 2% of E1b1a samples have 438=10.

So… The haplotype has several guaranteed erroneous values, and several more that look suspicious of being so, too. Amongst the normal looking ones, 390=21 strongly favors E1b1a, 438=10 strongly favors E1b1b. To me the most likely haplogroup is E1b1b-V22, but it’s only a good guess. Also in favor of E1b1b-V22 is the fact that E1b1a occurs in 2% of Egyptians, while E1b1b-V22 occurs in 15% of north Egyptians, 5% in Egyptians from several oasis to the west of the Nile, and 4% in south Egyptians. It’s centered in Egypt, there’s nowhere else in the world with a higher frequency, and in fact the frequency gradually goes down in the 3 directions radiating out of Egypt: the second highest frequencies are in Northwest Africa, Ethiopia/Sudan, and the Levant.

I will take your own bible and beat the hell of you and make you want to throw it away. 😄 I'm not some Johnny come lately with a History that makes Europe look Elementary.  Show me one Greek Pharoah in the Bible and I will appease to your tutelage. I will easily show you another Black One.  This is a damn fact and is History not His-Story. Your bible say he was called to Help Judah against and invading White Army :🤘 The Bible speaks of the Pharaoh Taharqa - 747 to 656 BC - being called to the aid of the Kingdom of Judah to wage war against Assyria's King ...

Taharqa was the son of Piye, the Nubian king of Napata who had first conquered Egypt. Taharqa was also the cousin and successor of Shebitku.

2 Kings 19:9 and Isaiah 37:9 mention Taharqa (reigned 690-664 BC) as the opponent of Sennacherib of Assyria. He is called King of Ethiopia, (not the country the Continent) in the Bible present Ethiopia is call Abyssinia 

I will believe the Bible over your lies.  It says that Egypt and Kush are Brothers Sons of Ham.  They both Speak Afro=Asiatic languages. Not Greek or Indo-European

TAHARQA from the Bible 😎

Pharaoh Taharqa | Detail from the Sphinx of Taharqa wearing … | Flickr

He has 2 Cobras conquered both Kush and His Brothers Land Egypt  Find me one thing like this in Greece or Europe. 

Taharqa hi-res stock photography and images - Page 2 - Alamy

Taharqa, King of Kush who conquered Egypt & ruled both Kingdoms 690 BC to  664 BC | The African History

• Thanks 1

Lying ass European   RAMSES III Is of AfrIcan DNA and evidence is linking him to black people to this day/   A Paternal Linage is the FATHERS DNA.  

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/charleston-man-who-dons-pharaoh-garb-gets-dna-results-linking-him-to-ramesses-iii/article_1a6cfc4c-45d2-11e9-9523-7fdc075593f4.html

In other words, he’s been wearing it long before a 23andMe letter arrived in January analyzing his DNA — a letter that would move him to tears and confirm his many years of work.

“You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III,” it read. “You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.”

Ross was ecstatic.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I am going to need your help.  You live in FLORIDA grew up around Brothers and that is the Mecca of Dreadheads.  You should have no problem identifying a black man.  Because white men seem to not be able to tell when they are looking at a black man in Ancient Egypt.  I will use the Bible the only 2 Pharoah's in the Bible Ramses and Taharak are both Black.  Let's look at some facts and you tell me would this dude be at my BBQ or Theirs?  I value your ability to identify a black man or not. 🤘  I only debate my equal.  Help me Brother.  This is not some magic European or Greek. 

He carries this DNA along with his Son in his Tomb

Haplogroup E-M2, also known as E1b1a1-M2, is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. E-M2 is primarily distributed within sub-Saharan Africa. More specifically, E-M2 is the predominant subclade in West Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa, and the region of the African Great Lakes; it also occurs at moderate frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. E-M2 has several subclades, but many of these subhaplogroups are included in either E-L485 or E-U175. E-M2 is especially common among indigenous Africans who speak Niger-Congo languages, and was spread to Southern Africa and East Africa through the Bantu expansion.

The Tomb of Ramesses III in the Valley of the Kings

His Dreadlocks

undefined

Don't believe me.  Look at this 

Egypt
Hawass et al. (2012) determined that the mummy of an unknown man buried with Ramesses was, because of the proven genetic relationship and a mummification process that suggested punishment, a good candidate for the pharaoh's son, Pentaweret, who was the only son to revolt against his father. It was impossible to determine his cause of death. Using Whit Athey's haplogroup predictor based on Y-STR values both mummies were predicted to share the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a1-M2 and 50% of their genetic material, which pointed to a father-son relationship  Gad et al. (2021) indicates that Ramesses III and Unknown Man E, possibly Pentawere, carried haplogroup E1b1a. 

The original knot nation. I believe life started in this general area of the world and people looked either Arabic or African. 

C7A47944-4878-4B3C-9146-941209F97AAB.png

• Thanks 1

Everyone of these people before being conquered by Assyrians, Greeks or Romans.  I don't need a European to tell me this is not Black people.  Let one of their asses show up at your BBQ and see what would happen.  Dreadlocks is an African Hair form worn by it's people to this day and appropriating the style doesn't take away from its origin.  These are tight ass dreads that were worn by many ancient Egyptians and even the Homies in Florida would envy. 🤘  Your honor I shall rest my case.  Now you don't want to believe your own Bible.  

Here is Ramses and Modern Nubians 

images-439

images-323

Furthermore  I still believe the Bible over your deceit. 

The pictures above are of the Pharoah skeleton and modern lookalikes.

Below is a collage of East Africans, descendants of the Pharoahs by blood look at the similarity and bone structure. The Afro Asiatic nation. In West Africa they are the Housa, Fula, Fulani to name a few.  When they find the mummies of these ancestors some make claims that they are Caucasian no the Caucasians came from them. These East Africans like Ramses III are part of the Subsaharan Nilotic Afro Asiatic race.

2017-12-01-11-18-36-1339262082              49-afar-boy-at-the-market-of-assaita-ethiopia.jpg?w=2000&h=
15cevpy.jpg?w=554

Show me a Greek walking around like this
images-364.jpg?w=2000&h=

Akadaney, Niger. Old Fulani Woman, with Earrings and Bead Necklaces..

dnatribes DNA Ancient Egypt Pharoah’s

The Afroasiatic family (Afro-Asiatic), also known as Afrasian and traditionally as Hamito-Semitic (Chamito-Semitic), is a large language family of about 300 languages and dialects.[4] It includes languages spoken predominantly in West Asia, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and parts of the Sahel.

The above shows exactly what is proven by the bible and the people of Africa. The Afro Asiatic race is a mix of Ham and Shem. They are African and Asian and originated in Africa before Israel was cut off as the middle east. Hamito-Semitic (Chamito-Semitic), Israel was and is North Africa. The Suez  Canal is man made to separate the land from Africa.  

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I will take your own bible and beat the hell of you and make you want to throw it away. 😄 I'm not some Johnny come lately with a History that makes Europe look Elementary.  Show me one Greek Pharoah in the Bible and I will appease to your tutelage. I will easily show you another Black One. 

Cleopatra was at least 1/2, if not 3/4 Greek/Macedonian.

I dont know which group it is you've become fallen for hook, line and sinker, but you need to learn to call bullshit and think for yourself.  

You act like the pummeling you took over Moors being all black Africans never happened. That was another case where the DNA evidence was against you.

The DNA avidence for Egyptians being more related to the peoples of the Levant is overwhelming.

Were there black pharaohs? Sure. Guys who conquered and ruled for awhile. Nobody is saying there were never blacks in Egypt. 

Why are you so desperate to push this shit?

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Everyone of these people before being conquered by Assyrians, Greeks or Romans.  I don't need a European to tell me this is not Black people.  Let one of their asses show up at your BBQ and see what would happen.  Dreadlocks is an African Hair form worn by it's people to this day and appropriating the style doesn't take away from its origin.  These are tight ass Dreads that the Homies in Florida would envy.   Your honor I shall rest my case.  

Here is Ramses and Modern Nubians 

images-439

images-323

Furthermore  I still believe the Bible over your deceit. 

The pictures above are of the Pharoah skeleton and modern lookalikes.

Below is a collage of East Africans, descendants of the Pharoahs by blood look at the similarity and bone structure. The Afro Asiatic nation. In West Africa they are the Housa, Fula, Fulani to name a few.  When they find the mummies of these ancestors some make claims that they are Caucasian no the Caucasians came from them. These East Africans like Ramses III are part of the Subsaharan Nilotic Afro Asiatic race.

2017-12-01-11-18-36-1339262082              49-afar-boy-at-the-market-of-assaita-ethiopia.jpg?w=2000&h=
15cevpy.jpg?w=554

images-364

15cevpy

dnatribes DNA Ancient Egypt Pharoah’s

The Afroasiatic family (Afro-Asiatic), also known as Afrasian and traditionally as Hamito-Semitic (Chamito-Semitic), is a large language family of about 300 languages and dialects.[4] It includes languages spoken predominantly in West AsiaNorth Africa, the Horn of Africa and parts of the Sahel.

The above shows exactly what is proven by the bible and the people of Africa. The Afro Asiatic race is a mix of Ham and Shem. They are African and Asian and originated in Africa before Israel was cut off as the middle east. Hamito-Semitic (Chamito-Semitic), Israel was and is North Africa. The Suez  Canal is man made to separate the land from Africa.  

SMDH

DNA evidence covering 1,300 years of Egyptian history shows Eqyptians had very little Sub-Saharan DNA. PROVEN.

Remember your "Jesus spoke an Afro-Asiatic language (Aramaic)"?

YES!

Aramiac, however, is of the "Asiatic" variety within that group.

Again, PROVEN.

LMAO.   Lying ass Europeans trying to steal History for themselves.  No one shocked but them.  The comments are amazing

No one disputes when the Greeks or Assyrian conquests ruled Egypt.  Many have stated they only focused on them Mummies.  I don't give a damn about Greek Cleopatra.

What Century did the European develop Thick Lips and Round Nostrils and wide flat Noses.  He has thin Nostrils due to the cold climates of Europe to slow air Flow in his evolution.  One of the Reasons Africans can out run his ass is due to the ability to take in more Oxygen as part of their evolution in the Hot Air of Africa.  I know I know the Greeks 🤣

Ramesses II - World History Encyclopedia

No one should put a lot of faith in these so called European Scholars when it comes to Africa.  The majority are/were racist and never meant good. When they found the unexplainable it was miracle white people or Aliens.  Here is proof.  I know everyone knows about Stonhenge it's in Europe so you must know about its greatness.  Like I said the knowledge of Europe is a baby on the Tree of Knowledge when compared to its African Fathers.  Why don't you know about this?  Let me guess they were Some Early white Settlers  in 4800 B.C. in Africa

Nabta Playa: The World's First Astronomical Site Was Built in Africa and Is Older Than Stonehenge

This 7,000-year-old stone circle tracked the summer solstice and the arrival of the annual monsoon season. It's the oldest known astronomical site on Earth.

He discovered that the stone circle once aligned to Arcturus, Sirius and Alpha Centauri. There were also stones that seemed to correspond to the constellation Orion. By tracing back Arcturus’ movements across the night sky, they proposed that the star would have matched up with Nabta Playa’s stone circle around 4800 B.C. 

“That makes it the oldest astronomical site we've ever discovered,” Malville says. Their analysis was published in the journal Nature in 1998, drawing global headlines about a “Stonehenge in the Sahara.”

Black Genesis

By that time, the people who first grew the seeds were gone. Some 1,500 years earlier, the region had dried out, becoming what is now Earth’s hottest desert, the Sahara. Here, many areas don't see rain for years.

That changing local climate forced the people of Nabta Playa to disperse. Some archaeologists think these people likely traveled south into Nubia, or modern day Sudan, as well as north into Egypt. And their migration would have taken place in the years just before the first pharaohs rose to power.  

This timing had led some scholars to suggest the event sparked a “black genesis” for the cultural development in Egypt.

nabta Playa

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No one should put a lot of faith in these so called European Scholars when it comes to Africa.  The majority are/were racist and never meant good. When they found the unexplainable it was miracle white people or Aliens.  Here is proof.  I know everyone knows about Stonhenge it's in Europe so you must know about its greatness.  Like I said the knowledge of Europe is a baby on the Tree of Knowledge when compared to its African Fathers.  Why don't you know about this. 

Nabta Playa: The World's First Astronomical Site Was Built in Africa and Is Older Than Stonehenge

Because it is located in the middle of the Nubian desert and isn't in a good spot to become a tourist mecca? And I don't think anyone is desperately claiming it to be built by a tall blonde guy named Sven.

FYI, Stonehenge is much younger than many megalithic structures.

"the knowledge of Europe is a baby on the Tree of Knowledge when compared to its African Fathers".

Seriously?

11 hours ago, concha said:

Because it is located in the middle of the Nubian desert and isn't in a good spot to become a tourist mecca?

Can you trust the research? Nabta was discovered by a white American archeologist, who collaborated with a Polish archeologist. Their research was published in a British journal.

I wouldn't accept their tutelage. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20140518031254/http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/1998/03/31/oldest-astronomical-megalith-alignment-discovered-southern-egypt-science

Anyone that tried to sell me this.  Can't teach me a damn thing.  The most ridiculous thing ever.  But I'm crazy for showing actual black Pharaoh's and it's B.S.  Your Father's 1st picture of him in Rome was a man with a Damn Donkey Head being Crucified.  It was called the Alexamenos graffito

You started here your Jesus had a damn Donkey head and it's got Greek all over it 🤣 Even in Mockery your 1st image 

TIL That one of the earliest visual representations of Jesus was a piece of  graffiti depicting him with the head of a donkey : r/todayilearned]

And you ended up here.  Yeah I'm pretty good with not taking your damn tutelage on anything 

that's not in Europe.  And you have the nerve to think someone else is full Shit.  GTFO 

White Jesusm

Meanwhile in Syria 300 yrs after his death he is depicted with tightly curled hair no beard and Brown Legs.  Healing a Paralytic.  

Christ_Healing_the_Paralytic_-_Dura-Europos_circa_232.jpg

6 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

What sort of device did you use to measure the levels of racism? ↳

That's a good question.

5 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Outside of laws forcing the South to become less racist, I want to know what objective measurement you’re using to support a pretty bold claim

I think that would be a helpful condition on claims of racism, to state clearly the objective measurement one was using to support them.

Here are some interesting findings from a 1st century Egyptian cemetery. 

https://rsc.byu.edu/excavations-seila-egypt/excavating-christian-cemetery-near-selia-fayum-region-egypt

Of the 37 adults whose hair was still preserved, the most interesting observation relates to the hair color. There were 4 redheads, 16 blondes, 12 with light or medium brown hair, and only 5 with dark brown or black hair. Of those whose hair was preserved 54% were blondes or redheads, and the percentage grows to 87% when light-brown hair color is added.