June is pri(de mon)th

Nolebull813

19 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am similar. I am not narrow minded enough to vote a party line. I understand most don’t have my best interests at heart, so I try to educate myself on the ones that have the biggest effect on me and mine and vote accordingly. 

The current administration is not helping me in any way shape or form, therefore I cannot vote for them in 24. Just my opine and I don’t care why others think, so long as they’re willing to lol at both sides on the coin when it comes to whom they support. 

He sucks! I lost more of my investment portfolio under this administration.  Almost 25% at one point.  Now with that said.  I don't blame any President for my own successs you can nominate the Pachyderm or the Equine and I will assure you I will keep prospering.  The only people that argue over right and left are failures THEMSELVES.  Both parties suck and will switch on a dime.  At one Time Republicans were the Party of Blacks.  As a matter of fact they fought so hard they were lableled Radical Repubilcans.  (Fact)  Those old Republicans are now Southerners and they are more aligned with them old ass DixieCrats.  Democrats in the South got pissed at Kennedy and LBJ and their Civil Rights actions.  KIlling one and destroying the other.  LBJ even stated they've lost the south forever.  

There should be a diverse party of people united for the betterment of all Americans.  A poor white man in Appalachia is in no better shape than a poor black man in Detroit.  Yet each are loyal as hell to party's that keep them divided and complaining about the other.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He sucks! I lost more of my investment portfolio under this administration.  Almost 25% at one point.  Now with that said.  I don't blame any President for my own successs you can nomitate the Pachyderm or the Equine and I will assure you I will keep prospering.  The only people that argue over right and left are failures THEMSELVES.  Both parties suck and will switch on a dime.  At one Time Republicans were the Party of Blacks.  As a matter of fact they fought so hard they were labeld Radical Repubilcans.  (Fact)  Those old Republicans are now Southerners and they are more aligned with them old ass DixieCrats.  Democrats in the South got pissed at Kennedy and LBJ and their Civil Rights actions.  KIlling one and destroying the other.  LBJ even stated they've lost the south forever.  

There should be a diverse party of people united for the betterment of all Americans.  A poor white man in Appalachia is in no better shape than a poor black man in Detroit.  Yet each are loyal as hell to party's that keep them divided and complaining about the other.  

Spot on

In closing telling me Turkey is not in Europe is the equivelant of Egypt in the magical Middle East.  No lower or upper East.  A trick to separate it from Africa it's ancestral home.  The one the BIBLE says is the Son of HAM along with Kush.  Mizraim is Egypt in Genesis.  And his brother is Kush.  Who fathered more offspring proven by the many nations below KUSH compared to Mizraim.  They both spoke the Afro-Asiactic languages.  Now I'm sure that part of the Bible is not liked. 😆 White Racist philosophers tried to hijack Hamites and contribute to themselves.  They want you to believe that while Europe was a frozen wastland of barbarians.  They decided to move thousands of miles to Africa and build a Civilization that predates Rome or Greece their glorious civilizations.  WTF.  Then after their greatness in Africa they went back to build the other 2.  Not one Pyramid in Greece or Rome.  Magically no architecture taken back with them except the stolen Obelisk that is jammed into that Giant Cross in the VATICAN SQUARE. Meanwhile in Kush, Egypts Brother there are more pyramids than any place on earth. Look up acient Meroe (Sudan) and get back with me. 

Lets see what a Real Greek said and saw.  You tell us the Greeks are the fathers of civilzatioin.  They are your fathers.   And we should believe all things Greek.  Well I am down with my man Herodotus.  

This is from Herodotus.  Funny two Brother Nations sharing the same qualities.  

Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only nations that have from the first practiced circumcision.” 

Africa been following Elaha's law.  Some dude name Paul told you not to in Europe.  Why would I take your tutelage.? Your history and knowledge is a baby on the historical tree. 

Not a European practice 😇

In no uncertain terms, Herodotus describes the Egyptians as dark-skinned and wooly-haired.

Go look at ancient egyptian combs.  hmmmm who would need a pick? I will help an Afro would need these.   Should I pull up some Kushite combs.  This predates the Greek invasion. 

image.png.5fb26f93a06eb56391be975327e0d6d9.png

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He sucks! I lost more of my investment portfolio under this administration.  Almost 25% at one point.  Now with that said.  I don't blame any President for my own successs you can nominate the Pachyderm or the Equine and I will assure you I will keep prospering.  The only people that argue over right and left are failures THEMSELVES.  Both parties suck and will switch on a dime.  At one Time Republicans were the Party of Blacks.  As a matter of fact they fought so hard they were lableled Radical Repubilcans.  (Fact)  Those old Republicans are now Southerners and they are more aligned with them old ass DixieCrats.  Democrats in the South got pissed at Kennedy and LBJ and their Civil Rights actions.  KIlling one and destroying the other.  LBJ even stated they've lost the south forever.  

I've said this before but it needs saying again.  It's not the party, it's how they vote.  Now more than ever it must be recognized what has happened to the Republican party.  Any vote for Republican is a vote for the destruction of our country.  If Trump gets in the WH we are doomed.  He will destroy us.  He almost did previously.  

I will never vote for a party that racist, white supremacist, and the like all vote for.  Nor will I ever support somebody who tried to take over the government despite the people not voting him in.  Any of a couple dozen things disqualify him and for the party that allowed him to do whatever he wanted is also guilty.  

If you can point to one single thing that the Republicans have done for the people I am all ears.  Just 1.  It used to be all politicians were politicians and we all knew what they were about.   Not the case anymore.  A large % of this country is in a cult.  But aside from all that, just look at how they vote.  Again, find 1 thing they have voted on that helps anybody.  

And if money is all that matters I am not sure how anybody could vote R because they have a history of not performing even remotely close to what Democrats in the WH have.  These are not partisan bs.  These are just facts.  

Hope all is well brother.  It's how they vote

tumblr_99a1afe5e683c7cd957402f92dab29d7_700a726f_500.jpg.b16c620f6f49f365b243bb19a1d63105.jpg

tumblr_0ac86693480a0be22251422144ccc76c_0a63eec0_1280.thumb.jpg.876b28f0fd2b0999948c87457e3d6828.jpg

tumblr_c387ca66bcf012aafcd1748220552bd0_206f256f_12801.thumb.jpg.5a92a12be71725002f5818bdd9bfe758.jpg

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I've said this before but it needs saying again.  It's not the party, it's how they vote.  Now more than ever it must be recognized what has happened to the Republican party.  Any vote for Republican is a vote for the destruction of our country.  If Trump gets in the WH we are doomed.  He will destroy us.  He almost did previously.  

I will never vote for a party that racist, white supremacist, and the like all vote for.  Nor will I ever support somebody who tried to take over the government despite the people not voting him in.  Any of a couple dozen things disqualify him and for the party that allowed him to do whatever he wanted is also guilty.  

If you can point to one single thing that the Republicans have done for the people I am all ears.  Just 1.  It used to be all politicians were politicians and we all knew what they were about.   Not the case anymore.  A large % of this country is in a cult.  But aside from all that, just look at how they vote.  Again, find 1 thing they have voted on that helps anybody.  

And if money is all that matters I am not sure how anybody could vote R because they have a history of not performing even remotely close to what Democrats in the WH have.  These are not partisan bs.  These are just facts.  

Hope all is well brother.  It's how they vote

tumblr_99a1afe5e683c7cd957402f92dab29d7_700a726f_500.jpg.b16c620f6f49f365b243bb19a1d63105.jpg

tumblr_0ac86693480a0be22251422144ccc76c_0a63eec0_1280.thumb.jpg.876b28f0fd2b0999948c87457e3d6828.jpg

tumblr_c387ca66bcf012aafcd1748220552bd0_206f256f_12801.thumb.jpg.5a92a12be71725002f5818bdd9bfe758.jpg

Brother I am not here to defend either.  I am not a Trump fan.  But I give credit to anyone when it's due.  He gave more money to HBCU's than Obama.  2.  Former President Donald Trump's 2017 tax plan created Opportunity Zones — a program of tax incentives to encourage investment in low-income communities 

Other than that he's batsheet crazy and so is his party 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Lets see what a Real Greek said and saw.  You tell us the Greeks are the fathers of civilzatioin.  They are your fathers.   And we should believe all things Greek.  Well I am down with my man Herodotus.  

This is from Herodotus.  Funny two Brother Nations sharing the same qualities.  

Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only nations that have from the first practiced circumcision.” 

Africa been following Elaha's law.  Some dude name Paul told you not to in Europe.  Why would I take your tutelage.? Your history and knowledge is a baby on the historical tree. 

Not a European practice 😇

In no uncertain terms, Herodotus describes the Egyptians as dark-skinned and wooly-haired.

Go look at ancient egyptian combs.  hmmmm who would need a pick? I will help an Afro would need these.   Should I pull up some Kushite combs.  This predates the Greek invasion. 

image.png.5fb26f93a06eb56391be975327e0d6d9.png

To bad the Egyptians left portraits.  This is the 1st Pharoah.  I wonder where in Greece his family was from.  MIke Tyson's twin

Awaiting tutelage on this obvious Hamite that the Bible states.  

Pharoah Menses.  Dude is even wearing an African Kufi.   

The ability of Europeans to morph is truly amazing. 😁 The only thing greatner than their ignorance is their stupidity.  When you expose their lies they label you AfroCentrist.  When they've been EuroCentrist foever.  Remember baby Jesus was taken here to hide as a child.  I'm pretty confident he went to hide among like people.  What say you? Could old Stringy Haired dude blended in 

b006d387edf56b57cf1f601092521e27.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I'M NOT SUBMITTING TO YOU AND APOLOGIZING WHEN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.  WTF.  If you think I desire your dialogue that immensely you got me twisted.  YOU APOLOGIZE.  

I told you. He portrays an interested party but is no different. He too, thinks you have a place beneath him.

Arrogance prevails.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Brother I am not here to defend either.  I am not a Trump fan.  But I give credit to anyone when it's due.  He gave more money to HBCU's than Obama.  2.  Former President Donald Trump's 2017 tax plan created Opportunity Zones — a program of tax incentives to encourage investment in low-income communities 

Other than that he's batsheet crazy and so is his party 

Last year, The Times reported how money eligible for the tax break — supported by both Democrats and Republicans — was going to luxury projects in affluent neighborhoods, including deals that were underway long before the tax break took effect.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Judge not least ye be judged.

You know, the difference between you and DD is you’re a slave to the party. Too blinded by hatred and being fed shit your whole life by democrats who haven’t made black lives better in any way, unless you count table scraps for decades in the form of welfare and social services. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

You know, the difference between you and DD is you’re a slave to the party. Too blinded by hatred and being fed shit your whole life by democrats who haven’t made black lives better in any way, unless you count table scraps for decades in the form of welfare and social services. 

The main thing to remember is that you have no idea how I vote. I have never, on these pages or anywhere else, endorsed any political party. 

The thing is, I call out the bullschitt the Republicans ascribe to and those that agree with them, such as yourself, are full of schitt. 

You are the classic example of sheep. Following the crowd. Following, not know the truth behind the reason. 

I am the individual here. By definition, I stand alone. I do so with confidence and conviction. Your rhetoric, designed to fight the truth, shall be an outcast always. That is why your side holds only 1/3 of the vote. One third of the electorate agrees with you, while I enjoy the company of the remainder.

They say self introspection is good for one. Maybe more than one should try it.

Keep searching for your roots.

28 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The main thing to remember is that you have no idea how I vote. I have never, on these pages or anywhere else, endorsed any political party. 

The thing is, I call out the bullschitt the Republicans ascribe to and those that agree with them, such as yourself, are full of schitt. 

You are the classic example of sheep. Following the crowd. Following, not know the truth behind the reason. 

I am the individual here. By definition, I stand alone. I do so with confidence and conviction. Your rhetoric, designed to fight the truth, shall be an outcast always. That is why your side holds only 1/3 of the vote. One third of the electorate agrees with you, while I enjoy the company of the remainder.

They say self introspection is good for one. Maybe more than one should try it.

Keep searching for your roots.

My roots?!? Brother. You don’t know your mama and damn sure have zero clue who your daddy is. Don’t concern yourself with me and mine. We’re good. 

At your age you should less time here and more time trying to get back into your kids and those white grandbabies lives. Seriously. You’re much better off making that effort than worrying about Sweets and his family. Introspection is a great word! You should look in the mirror and ask yourself why your kids keep you at arms length. I mean, it’s sad. I know it hurts you. It would neither anybody. 

Make that effort. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

My roots?!? Brother. You don’t know your mama and damn sure have zero clue who your daddy is. Don’t concern yourself with me and mine. We’re good. 

At your age you should less time here and more time trying to get back into your kids and those white grandbabies lives. Seriously. You’re much better off making that effort than worrying about Sweets and his family. Introspection is a great word! You should look in the mirror and ask yourself why your kids keep you at arms length. I mean, it’s sad. I know it hurts you. It would neither anybody. 

Make that effort. 

Keep searching. One day you will know who you are. Sometimes it takes time. If you investigate the South Carolina angle, you might be surprised at what you might find.

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly, DD. This what “THEY” are afraid of. The day that we all come together is the day “THEY” are done. And “THEY” know it. Hence the nonstop division with polarizing politics and policy from both sides. Notice how there isn’t one single candidate/party that truly tries to unite America? I mean, how hard would it really be? They all claim it, until they’re elected. Then they go right back down party lines. They’re all power-hungry cowards. Any candidate/party that would follow through with that would be legendary and go down in history. But nope. Only over THEY’s dead bodies will that happen. And btw, the rest of your post was solid also, I just cropped this, what I believed to be, an extremely important part of it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

A large % of this country is in a cult.

So basically, you distill all those that don’t share your political beliefs down as cultists? Will you be first in line to lob incendiary devices at the next Waco situation or just cheer from the sidelines?

On 6/1/2023 at 1:02 PM, DevilDog said:

They took their time apparently.

A grand total of two Dixiecrat federal reps became Republicans following the early 1960s. Two. In fact, Republicans didn't gain a majority in the South until the early 1990s. 

And as the South gradually became more Republican, it actually became less racist. Imagine that.

On 6/1/2023 at 1:37 PM, World Citizen said:

Up until the big gift we were given by the Chicoms:

• Economic growth was strong
  • Unemployment had hit records lows, including for blacks and other minorities
  • Real wages were growing and were growing faster for blacks than for whites
  • HBCUs were given record funding
  • Black poverty rates hit record lows
  • We had achieved energy independence
  • The border was far more under control
  • No new wars

In fact, arguably the two most major "crises" we faced were in fact created by the left:  The rioting across the nation ("BLM riots") that were urged on by the leftist press and pols, and the Trump-Russia lies that have been proven to be leftist conspiracies.

Now be a good shill and yell "lies!" (without even attempting to disprove anything).

Oh, and yell "cult" too.  They expect it from you.

Been through this with DD before, but he's in it hard with his new group and their creative takes on history.

https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know/

The problem, it was thought, is that mummy DNA couldn’t be sequenced. But a group of international researchers, using unique methods, have overcome the barriers to do just that. They found that the ancient Egyptians were most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant. This is the Eastern Mediterranean which today includes the countries of Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. The mummies used were from the New Kingdom and a later period, (a period later than the Middle Kingdom) when Egypt was under Roman rule.

Modern Egyptians share 8% of their genome with central Africans, far more than ancient ones, according to the study, published in the journal Nature Communications. The influx of sub-Saharan genes only occurred within the last 1,500 years. This could be attributed to the trans-Saharan slave trade or just from regular, long distance trade between the two regions. Improved mobility on the Nile during this period increased trade with the interior, researchers claim.

On 6/1/2023 at 1:47 PM, DevilDog said:

To bad the Egyptians left portraits.  This is the 1st Pharoah.  I wonder where in Greece his family was from.  MIke Tyson's twin

Awaiting tutelage on this obvious Hamite that the Bible states.  

Pharoah Menses.  Dude is even wearing an African Kufi.   

The ability of Europeans to morph is truly amazing. 😁 The only thing greatner than their ignorance is their stupidity.  When you expose their lies they label you AfroCentrist.  When they've been EuroCentrist foever.  Remember baby Jesus was taken here to hide as a child.  I'm pretty confident he went to hide among like people.  What say you? Could old Stringy Haired dude blended in 

b006d387edf56b57cf1f601092521e27.jpg

#EthiopianJesus

On 6/1/2023 at 5:35 PM, Sweetlarry said:

The difference between DD and myself is......he is he and I am me. No different from you and me. Different people, different lives. Different experiences, although we share as many things as there are differences.

You will never get it, will you?

This is a well-written analysis of Egyptian DNA that spans about 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2017/05/30/ancient-egyptians-black-or-white/

Not getting into the details of it, there are ways to explicitly model gene flow into a target population from donors defined by a phylogeny. In this case the authors tested various models of gene flow from Sub-Saharan Africans and Eurasians (non-Africans) to generate allele frequency patterns we see in modern Egyptians and ancient Egyptians.

What they consistently found is that modern Egyptians are about twice as much Sub-Saharan African as ancient Egyptians. The proportions for modern Egyptians ranged from ~10 to ~20 percent Sub-Saharan African against a Eurasian background, with a bias toward the higher values (depending on which populations you put into the phylogeny for non-Africans), and ~0 to ~10 percent for the ancient Egyptians, again with a bias toward the higher values. The pattern is consistent in these tests.

What you can see here is that to a great extent ancient Egyptians were descended from a population closely related to Natufians, or Natufians themselves. This easily explains the mtDNA affinity to Neolithic farmers: Natufians and Anatolian Neolithic populations were sister populations. The f3 statistic which looks at shared drift shows an affinity of ancient Egyptians with ancient farmer populations with Near Eastern provenance, but also with modern Sardinians. This is a common pattern, as ancient groups do not have later migration waves, with the Sardinians the modern population closest to this.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

The difference between DD and myself is......he is he and I am me. No different from you and me. Different people, different lives. Different experiences, although we share as many things as there are differences.

You will never get it, will you?

Sadly I do. 

I feel bad that me knowing you have lil white grandbabies has triggered you into daily melts babbling nonsensical shit to act as if you know anything about me. 

I am a man that deals with men. You are an old bitter, self loathing racist who hides behind a screen. But hey Brother, you’ll always have South Carolina huh Baw?