June is pri(de mon)th

Nolebull813

I wonder how common fair hair was in Egypt in Jesus' time. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32410108/

In an examination of three unwrapped mummified children from the Graeco-Roman Period of ancient Egypt there was an unexpected finding of fair hair...This study concluded that the fair hair observed in the three child mummies was not the result of exposure to natron or post mortem changes but rather it was probably due to ancestry because of the presence of diverse genomes that were introduced into ancient Egypt during the Greco-Roman Period.

8 hours ago, concha said:

Modern Egyptians share 8% of their genome with central Africans, far more than ancient ones, according to the study, published in the journal Nature Communications. The influx of sub-Saharan genes only occurred within the last 1,500 years. This could be attributed to the trans-Saharan slave trade or just from regular, long distance trade between the two regions. Improved mobility on the Nile during this period increased trade with the interior, researchers claim.

Who was responsible for the trans-Saharan slave trade, Europeans or Afroasiatic people? 

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Anyone that tried to sell me this.  Can't teach me a damn thing.  The most ridiculous thing ever.  But I'm crazy for showing actual black Pharaoh's and it's B.S.  Your Father's 1st picture of him in Rome was a man with a Damn Donkey Head being Crucified.  It was called the Alexamenos graffito

You started here your Jesus had a damn Donkey head and it's got Greek all over it 🤣 Even in Mockery your 1st image 

TIL That one of the earliest visual representations of Jesus was a piece of  graffiti depicting him with the head of a donkey : r/todayilearned]

And you ended up here.  Yeah I'm pretty good with not taking your damn tutelage on anything 

that's not in Europe.  And you have the nerve to think someone else is full Shit.  GTFO 

White Jesusm

Meanwhile in Syria 300 yrs after his death he is depicted with tightly curled hair no beard and Brown Legs.  Healing a Paralytic.  

Christ_Healing_the_Paralytic_-_Dura-Europos_circa_232.jpg

You've turned into a ridiculous human being.

An image of someone in Rome circa 200 AD mocking a Christian is meaningful how exactly? 🤡

And then you do the White Jesus thing when you know full well that 1) I don't think he looked of Northern European origin and 2) Peoples around the world have tended to portray Jesus as a familiar face (ex, Korean Jesus etc). 🤡

What's next? Oh, DD shows a picture that looks like it was done by a 4th grader (who lived 3 centuries after Jesus and I'm pretty sure didn't have a Polaroid of Him). And the extremely detailed, near-photograph quality image 🤣 is of a guy who has brown legs.  Imagine that. A Middle Eastern working class guy who has deeply tanned legs. I think you're on to something, DD. 🤡

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think a bigger issue with the 2012 study linking Ramses to E1b1a may be that it was led by a white German scientist.

Don't trust Europeans when it comes to African history.

You can't trust any DNA analysis. It wasn't invented by black Afrocentrist folks.

7 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

That's a good question.

I think that would be a helpful condition on claims of racism, to state clearly the objective measurement one was using to support them.

Since it isn't heat or rain or something objectively measurable using a meter, this a bit difficult.

Something like racism is complex will always have a level of personal perception and thus bias. That said, there are things like numbes of racist groups (or their membership numbers), lynchings, elimination of segregation (which ironically the left is beginning to push for again)...

Shalom. Some people think that the Middle East is in Africa, that the true Israelites are black, and that the Europeans invented the idea of the Middle East in order to confuse the Israelites.

I'm a little puzzled, though. If part of the justification for placing the Middle East in Africa is tectonic plates, then how do we make sense of the Arabian Plate and the Somali Plate, which border the African Plate and which would exclude parts of Africa and most of the Middle East from Africa?

45 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Shalom. Some people think that the Middle East is in Africa, that the Israelites are black, and that the Europeans invented the idea of the Middle East in order to confuse the true Israelites.

I'm a little puzzled, though. If part of the justification for placing the Middle East in Africa is tectonic plates, then how do we make sense of the Arabian Plate and the Somali Plate, which would border the African Plate?

Stop asking questions, honkey.

14 hours ago, concha said:

There's more, too. It's not just statistical improbabilities. 

E1b1a is the bloodline of the Israelites, who are distinct from the Egyptians. To say that Ramses was E1b1a is another trick to confuse the real Israelites. Now these DNA testing companies are changing their formulas to burry the truth.

And think about it. If Ramses was E1b1a, then the Egyptians enslaved themselves, which makes no sense. The Egyptians enslaved the Israelites, not themselves. 

The only other possibility is that Ramses was an Israelite who was living as an Egyptian, which would mean that his Egyptian mother had an affair with an Israelite.

I only debate my equals others I teach.  And these are White Scholars and Anthropologist. Now shut up with your nonsense. 

To the two Knuckleheads trying to argue about Ramses.  You have no idea what you speak of.  Again Europe is the baby of Africa and what you know was taught to you by Africa. Take time to learn something I know this may be shocking but that DNA Derived in Africa and went into Europe way after it's presence in Egypt.  As a Matter Of Fact Ethiopia and Sudan carries it in higher Capacity today.  You finally showed up in Europe breaking off the EV-13 Tree.  Like I said a Johnny come lately.  

Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) - Eupedia

E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%)

Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages.

Lazaridis et al. (2016) tested the first ancient DNA samples from the Mesolithic Natufian culture in Israel, possibly the world's oldest sedentary community, and found that the male individuals belonged either to haplogroups CT or E1b1 (including two E1b1b1b2 samples). These are to date the oldest known E1b1b individuals. The same haplogroups show up in Pre-Pottery Neolithic B Jordan, accompanied by new haplogroups (H2 and T). Besides, E1b1b was not found in Neolithic Iran or Anatolia, and only showed up twice among the hundreds of Neolithic European samples that have been tested. This evidence suggests that at the end of the last glaciation 12,000 years ago, E1b1b men were present in the Levant, but not in other parts of the Near East. There is evidence that the Natufians already cultivated cereals like rye before the Neolithic period. Cereal farming may therefore trace its roots (literally) to the E1b1b tribes of the Mesolithic Levant.

Marieke van de Loosdrecht et al. (2018) tested the DNA of seven 15,000-year-old modern humans from Taforalt Cave in northeastern Morocco, and all of the six males belonged to haplogroup E-M78. Autosomally they could be modelled as 2/3 Natufian and 1/3 Sub-Saharan African (West African), confirming the close genetic link between Late Paleolithic North Africans and Mesolithic South Levantines.

Nowadays, the highest genetic diversity of haplogroup E1b1b is observed in Northeast Africa, especially in Ethiopia and Somalia, which also have the monopoly of older and rarer branches like M281, V6 or V92. This suggests that E1b1b may indeed have appeared in East Africa, then expanded north until the Levant. Nevertheless, many lineages now found among the Ethiopians and Somalians appear to have come from the Fertile Crescent during the Neolithic period. This includes some E1b1b subclades like V22 (12,000 years old) and V32 (10,000 years old), but also undeniably Near Eastern lineages like T1a-CTS2214 and J1-L136.

North African Neolithic cattle herder hypothesis
Decker et al (2013) reported that Iberian and Italian cattle possess introgression from African taurine, which could imply that cattle were not just domesticated in West Asia, but also independently in North Africa. If that is the case, E-M78 or E-M123 could have come to southern Europe through North African cattle herders during the Neolithic, although this hypothesis remains purely conjectural. See also : Southern Neolithic route brought Megaliths from the Levant to Western Europe.

• Thumbs Down 1

Alexander Militarev, Vitaly Shevoroshkin and others have linked the Natufian culture to the proto-Afroasiatic language, which they in turn believe has a Levantine origin. Some scholars, for example Christopher Ehret, Roger Blench and others, contend that the Afroasiatic Urheimat is to be found in North Africa or Northeast Africa, probably in the area of Egypt, the Sahara, Horn of Africa or Sudan.Within this group, Ehret, who like Militarev believes Afroasiatic may already have been in existence in the Natufian period, would associate Natufians only with the Near Eastern Proto-Semitic branch of Afroasiatic.

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I only debate my equals others I teach.  And these are White Scholars and Anthropologist. Now shut up with your nonsense. 

To the two Knuckleheads trying to argue about Ramses.  You have no idea what you speak of.  Again Europe is the baby of Africa and what you know was taught to you by Africa. Take time to learn something I know this may be shocking but that DNA Derived in Africa and went into Europe way after it's presence in Egypt.  As a Matter Of Fact Ethiopia and Sudan carries it in higher Capacity today.  You finally showed up in Europe breaking off the EV-13 Tree.  Like I said a Johnny come lately.  

Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) - Eupedia

E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%)

Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E-M78 and E-Z827 originated respectively at 20,000 years and 24,000 years. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages.

Lazaridis et al. (2016) tested the first ancient DNA samples from the Mesolithic Natufian culture in Israel, possibly the world's oldest sedentary community, and found that the male individuals belonged either to haplogroups CT or E1b1 (including two E1b1b1b2 samples). These are to date the oldest known E1b1b individuals. The same haplogroups show up in Pre-Pottery Neolithic B Jordan, accompanied by new haplogroups (H2 and T). Besides, E1b1b was not found in Neolithic Iran or Anatolia, and only showed up twice among the hundreds of Neolithic European samples that have been tested. This evidence suggests that at the end of the last glaciation 12,000 years ago, E1b1b men were present in the Levant, but not in other parts of the Near East. There is evidence that the Natufians already cultivated cereals like rye before the Neolithic period. Cereal farming may therefore trace its roots (literally) to the E1b1b tribes of the Mesolithic Levant.

Marieke van de Loosdrecht et al. (2018) tested the DNA of seven 15,000-year-old modern humans from Taforalt Cave in northeastern Morocco, and all of the six males belonged to haplogroup E-M78. Autosomally they could be modelled as 2/3 Natufian and 1/3 Sub-Saharan African (West African), confirming the close genetic link between Late Paleolithic North Africans and Mesolithic South Levantines.

Nowadays, the highest genetic diversity of haplogroup E1b1b is observed in Northeast Africa, especially in Ethiopia and Somalia, which also have the monopoly of older and rarer branches like M281, V6 or V92. This suggests that E1b1b may indeed have appeared in East Africa, then expanded north until the Levant. Nevertheless, many lineages now found among the Ethiopians and Somalians appear to have come from the Fertile Crescent during the Neolithic period. This includes some E1b1b subclades like V22 (12,000 years old) and V32 (10,000 years old), but also undeniably Near Eastern lineages like T1a-CTS2214 and J1-L136.

North African Neolithic cattle herder hypothesis
Decker et al (2013) reported that Iberian and Italian cattle possess introgression from African taurine, which could imply that cattle were not just domesticated in West Asia, but also independently in North Africa. If that is the case, E-M78 or E-M123 could have come to southern Europe through North African cattle herders during the Neolithic, although this hypothesis remains purely conjectural. See also : Southern Neolithic route brought Megaliths from the Levant to Western Europe.

Which one of those groups is responsible for RAP music?

That shit is killing the brothers, man.

...10,999 years from now the truth will come out.

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Which one of those groups is responsible for RAP music?

That shit is killing the brothers, man.

...10,999 years from now the truth will come out.

Lil Wayne is a Griot, yeah I can see it.

Wonder if that shit was deadly back then too. Seems like those tribes were always fighting about something. 🤔

Be nice, RedZone.

"It is fairly widely accepted that the birth of rap music can be traced back centuries ago, to the griots of West Africa. Griots were historians who told rhythmic stories of the past to their villages over the simple beat of a drum"