Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Drankin' that baby in the parking lot of the convenience store like I'm a wino. Brown paper bag and everythang. 

xD

Curious about the WD-40. Come on Cossacks, the suspense bro... 

Not great, just OK! A step up from a Mickey’s bigmouth, but not something I’d buy again. Of course I drank the whole damn thing and have a feeling might feel a little like FAS (feet and ass) in the morning.

• Haha 2

Just now, CardinalTruth said:

Yea kona has some good brews, it went down to easy. Found some of this today.... I really like it, I’m just glad I didn’t treat it like a normal 6er when I saw the 9.5 I will fuck you up on the label😂 

D013D2A9-3670-46C1-831F-2E66660FDD0C.jpeg

So I grabbed this as well, ain’t bad really. Just can’t binge on the 2. Gotta pace with bud light in the middle😂 

288E41B8-7A75-47F1-8347-5B334D70FE93.jpeg

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Yea kona has some good brews, it went down to easy. Found some of this today.... I really like it, I’m just glad I didn’t treat it like a normal 6er when I saw the 9.5 I will fuck you up on the label😂 

D013D2A9-3670-46C1-831F-2E66660FDD0C.jpeg

Love that one too. Haven't bought it in a while as I keep trying new brews and companies. 

Maybe I need to start back at the beginning again.

14 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Thought you were a green death kind of guy?

I’m a youngster still adapting to this grown up vape game. It’s been challenging going from bud my whole life to this oil shit (by choice, I might add) but I’m giving everything a chance open minded. Flower (weed) is and will always be there. It’s like beer. You know what you’re getting and you can always pick it up. But this new vaping ordeal is like a whole new world. It’s like going from a walkman that’s loud and bulky to a small portable MP3 player for the first time. It’s new. It’s cool. This is like trying liquor for the first time that you aren’t sure they’ll always keep in stock so you bulk up on it. New flavors each week. This summer out west opened my eyes to all new types of highs. Dabbing is a thing too did y’all know that? Y’all are creative out there. It’s like another world out there on the west coast. Y’all have shit mastered we’re still learning about down south. Moral of the story is I was a green death kind of guy but now I’m dabbling in gilato and Strawberry Cough flavored THC oils because once you turn 25 you try new shit 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m a youngster still adapting to this grown up vape game. It’s been challenging going from bud my whole life to this oil shit (by choice, I might add) but I’m giving everything a chance open minded. Flower (weed) is and will always be there. It’s like beer. You know what you’re getting and you can always pick it up. But this new vaping ordeal is like a whole new world. It’s like going from a walkman that’s loud and bulky to a small portable MP3 player for the first time. It’s new. It’s cool. This is like trying liquor for the first time that you aren’t sure they’ll always keep in stock so you bulk up on it. New flavors each week. This summer out west opened my eyes to all new types of highs. Dabbing is a thing too did y’all know that? Y’all are creative out there. It’s like another world out there on the west coast. Y’all have shit mastered we’re still learning about down south. Moral of the story is I was a green death kind of guy but now I’m dabbling in gilato and Strawberry Cough flavored THC oils because once you turn 25 you try new shit 

Yeah just be careful with that shit. It ain’t exactly the safest.

• Thanks 1