Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Abandoned post and went up to the bar to meet some old buddies that were randonly in my neighborhood......now drinking some Landshark

I like me some Landshark. 

I broke down and stopped by the gettin' place and bought me a sixer of Gnat Knockers. 

20180907_232937.thumb.jpg.385b5ac978764094297a83751f63d971.jpg20180907_232944.thumb.jpg.4dc3494b101f3a3a82bbdc8fe628f375.jpg

Goes down too easy. Sort of a dry finish makes you want more. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I almost bought the Sam Adams Oktoberfest 

Decided a Victory for a Victory. 

Close your ears Ron.

Bought 6. Drank 1.5. That was enough.

I know the shame. Looks good but ain’t your taste so 5 sit. Rinse and repeat.. then you have a collection of the, “I tried” beers..get creative and the next birthday party, millarty party, cookout ect and you advertise them like yea try these... to get rid of them.. then bring a full disposable cooler to a party and leave it😂😂 someone will drink it. My philosophy 

Just now, CardinalTruth said:

I know the shame. Looks good but ain’t your taste so 5 sit. Rinse and repeat.. then you have a collection of the, “I tried” beers..get creative and the next birthday party, millarty party, cookout ect and you advertise them like yea try these... to get rid of them.. then bring a full disposable cooler to a party and leave it😂😂 someone will drink it. My philosophy 

Or you give them all to your buddy Coletrain06......cuz he'll drink them all

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

No no. The beer is good. I'm driving 100 miles back home. Didn't wanna drink too much. Got a little head change at 1.5. Figured, yep, that's enough until I eat and get home. Didn't eat supper until after the 1.5. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

No no. The beer is good. I'm driving 100 miles back home. Didn't wanna drink too much. Got a little head change at 1.5. Figured, yep, that's enough until I eat and get home. Didn't eat supper until after the 1.5. 

Uh where is the wife to drive and let you enjoy the vicirty lol. 100 miles, my ass would of found a hotel by hooters to continue the night... that’s just me tho 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CardinalTruth said:

Uh where is the wife to drive and let you enjoy the vicirty lol. 100 miles, my ass would of found a hotel by hooters to continue the night... that’s just me tho 

Eh, the wife isn't driving my truck. That's sacrilege. 

100 miles is chump stuff after all those 250 mile one way trips last year. I can do that with my eyes closed...Well, not exactly, but, yeah. Wake me up when I get home. xD